37 minutes ago, Marty said:

I reckon I'll just sit this one out. :yes: 

My strawberries are still green. Outdoor strawberries in this country don't usually ripen until June at the earliest.

ngcb1

Mine are the same. Red currants too. They've been formed for a month now, seemed to have survived the late frosts.

strawberry shortcake 80s GIF

• Like 1
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Mine are the same. Red currants too. They've been formed for a month now, seemed to have survived the late frosts.

The weather here is so wet that I reckon the slugs will get to eat most of mine before I get the chance to. :/

slug-in-a-strawberry.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

Had I known yesterday that today is National Strawberries and Cream Day. I would have suggested going to a local market to PICK UP some strawberries. I'll have to send myself a Memo next year to remember that. If you Ride Your Bike To Work, we'll have a Pizza Party later.

BTW, back to me again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

How am I bad?? I'm giving pizza away!  :unsure: :joe: 

Happy Pizza GIF

Maybe it was because you didn't give him the  gooey pizza.

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
54 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Maybe it was because you didn't give him the  gooey pizza.

I gave it to the Coyote Cub because he commented ages ago about never having gooey pizza like that, so I decided to give him a couple of slices :)  🍕 :joe: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Here's a day that DDK might enjoy, Craft Distillery Day. Feeling like being a lone today, then why not enjoy playing some Solitaire.  If you want to Buy a Musical Instrument go ahead, just don't play it. There will be plenty of Vanilla Pudding to go around today.  We'll celebrate World Paloma Day by having a glass of Mexico's national drink.

And back to me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

If you want to Buy a Musical Instrument go ahead, just don't play it.

pyrophone-organ-1383664239-view-1.jpg

Pyrophone Organ

Otherwise known as the fire organ or the explosion organ (seriously), the Pyrophone Organ is powered by combustion. Which means that, to play it, a certain part of it needs to be on fire. Of course, it's all perfectly safe - the organ itself can be powered by propane and gasoline, and the explosions that force exhaust down the pipes to make the sounds can be regulated. But still, it's an explosion organ. Best stand back.

• Haha 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1