Looking for Editor/Beta Reader for a long action romance

Hi!

It seems that I'm looking for a beta or an editor for the story I am publishing here, "A Night with no Stars":

This story is a translation from Polish and it's ongoing, so far I've translated ten chapters (more or less two chapters per week, but there's no saying that there won't be times of stagnation in the future if the real life strikes). The whole thing is pretty long, Polish version counts around 300.000 words and forty five chapters + prologue, but I'm determined to see it through to the end. It's a romance story with a lot of action that revolves mostly around organized crime, though not only. You're welcome to check the first eight chapters to get a feel for the plot.

Considering that I'm not an English native speaker, I'm sure that I'm making a lot of mistakes I'm not even aware of and there's only so much proofreading I'm able to do on my own. I've never actually mustered up to do any editing since I've completed it, so I haven't worked closely with a beta in a long time (not counting some minor projects). I would appreciate the help of someone who'd be prepared to enter a probably long-term relationship, so we can get through it together.

There is no hurry, I am pretty flexible and if someone is interested I am sure we will make it work :) 

Thanks!

I wouldn’t mind helping you. I have already been following the story so I’m aware of the plot and characters so far.  Drop me a PM and we can talk about it.

• Love 1

I also don't mind editing it for you. Is it just the remaining chapters, or do you want the existing ones editing as well?

Just be aware, if you take me up on the offer, that I can sometimes be busy with other stuff, so don't expect chapters to always be edited super quickly.

I have edited for a couple of other authors on here in the past.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Love 1