10 hours ago, Zombie said:

I’m not violent -_-

SNATCH!

:joe:  :gikkle:

No.. Zombies are really nice.. Especially the vegetarian Zombies……as long as you don’t touch their vegetables -_- 

Hungry Rabbit Food GIF by Sainsbury's

Edited by Slytherin
  • Haha 5
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

No.. Zombies are really nice.. Especially the vegetarian Zombies……as long as you don’t touch their vegetables -_- 

Hungry Rabbit Food GIF by Sainsbury's

Well cauliflower does kind of look like braaaaiiiinnnnsss.... :unsure: :P  :joe: 

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

And back to the vegetable free raptor.

Smile, it's School Picture Day for all students.  Here's a day for the Grumpy one, Care Bears Share Your Care and Teddy Bear Day. In Celebration, she will be serving us Wiener Schnitzel.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Here's a day for the Grumpy one, Care Bears Share Your Care and Teddy Bear Day. In Celebration, she will be serving us Wiener Schnitzel.

…or maybe not  :unsure:

2 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

care bears GIF

:gikkle:  :funny:

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor. If memory serves me correctly, I think we're done with bears for the year.

Before you can have a Hot Cross Bun, you first need to Make Your Bed. It's also Patriots Day and National day of Service and Remembrance.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2