• Site Moderator

I'm surprised that LBO didn't claim Teddy Bear day as her day.

Be Bald and Be Free today. It's National Dessert Day so it's your choice of what you want to eat. I'm guessing it'll be Brains Alamode. 

• Love 2
  • Wow 1
44 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

It's National Dessert Day so it's your choice of what you want to eat. I'm guessing it'll be Brains Alamode. 

No brain dessert for me but a chocolate cake with chocolate icing on top

Chocolate Cake GIF by Wetpaint

• Love 1
5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I'm surprised that LBO didn't claim Teddy Bear day as her day.

Be Bald and Be Free today. It's National Dessert Day so it's your choice of what you want to eat. I'm guessing it'll be Brains Alamode. 

I totally miseed that one :huh: I only saw the brain thing Zombie posted :unsure2:

I am celebrating Teddy Bear  Day today too! -_- :funny:

teddy bear shes not me GIF

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Oh look, it's another day for our GBO, Grouch Day. As a result we'll be having Shawarma and Cheese Curds. It's Boss's Day so be sure to say, I Love Lucy.

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once more.

Start the day out by using the Dictionary to make sure your spelling is correct. Do that and receive a bottle of your favorite Liqueur from the local Department Store. Be the Sweetest you can be today and a Global Cat may come to visit you.

• Like 2