• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor on this bitterly cold morning. It's a mere 6 degrees above zero at the moment.

It's Nothing Day so we will be Without A Scalpel today and no Fig Newtons will be served today. Tomorrow should be better. 

• Sad 2
10 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

wallace GIF

:funny:

Talk to a knitter/crocheter while they're counting stitches and those needles can be turn into real damaging weapons.

Signed,

An avid crocheter -_-

Aka Queen Clo :joe:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
15 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Season 1 Burrito GIF by Paramount+

Is Clo eating a burrito in bed? :o (or on the couch)

Well hopefully it is a breakfast burrito :gikkle: 

200.gif

If I had happy burritos talking to me first thing on Sunday morning it would have been in the compost right away! Then figure out how much I had to drink the night before ;) 

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, wildone said:

Is Clo eating a burrito in bed? :o (or on the couch)

Well hopefully it is a breakfast burrito :gikkle: 

200.gif

If I had happy burritos talking to me first thing on Sunday morning it would have been in the compost right away! Then figure out how much I had to drink the night before ;)  

No burrito for me but homemade chocolate chips muffins with a glass of cold milk ;)

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again.

The third Monday in January is designated as Martin Luther King, Jr Day. The Bootleggers will be bringing the Hot Buttered Rum to help us celebrate Classy Day

Classy Day is a new declared day. 

On National Classy Day, we celebrate those who are graced with the ability to live their lives with class, passion, and who are driven to share it with others. On January 17th, honor those class acts and commemorate the birth of one of the most legendary comedians ever to walk the Earth.

Classy people draw others to them. They have a grace and knack for bringing light into a room with humor, beauty, or inspiration. For example, American comedian, Betty White, was graced with a seemingly unlimited ability to make us laugh. Her humor transcended age, gender, and race, and her vibrant energy was contagious. Knowing her or someone like her is an unforgettable experience that lives far beyond a single moment.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Classy Day is a new declared day. 

On National Classy Day, we celebrate those who are graced with the ability to live their lives with class, passion, and who are driven to share it with others. On January 17th, honor those class acts and commemorate the birth of one of the most legendary comedians ever to walk the Earth.

Classy people draw others to them. They have a grace and knack for bringing light into a room with humor, beauty, or inspiration. Knowing her or someone like her is an unforgettable experience that lives far beyond a single moment.

The absolute definition of me, Queen Clo :joe: :gikkle: I hope to be as awesome as Betty White when I'm old

• Haha 3

The lie… -_-

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Classy people… The absolute definition of me, Queen Clo :gikkle: I  hope to be as awesome as Betty White when I'm old

The truth… :o :gikkle:  :funny:

Snow White Disney GIF 

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1