• Site Administrator
17 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Do you have to hire someone to shovel your roof?

No, my roof is at a steep enough angle that accumulating snow isn't an issue.  I wish my plow guy would show up though.  The driveway should have been done at least once by now.  :joe:  

Homer Simpson Call Mr Plow Thats My Name That Name Again Is Mr Plow GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
25 minutes ago, clochette said:

Do you really need the snow shoveled or you just want to enjoy the plow boy in action? ^_^coke thirst GIF by ADWEEK

Considering there's over two feet of snow in my driveway... yes, it needs to be removed :P  :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

That's who I hired to dig out the deposed despot's car :P  :joe: 

And you wonder why I sent all that snow your way :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, wildone said:

And you wonder why I sent all that snow your way :gikkle: 

:joe: 

I'm starting to think you're the one who hired my plow guy.  :unsure:  I've been in contact with him and he's assured me it will be cleared before I have to leave for work tomorrow.  Well, it's almost 2:00 am and I'm still waiting.  Let's just say I'm not too happy at the moment.  :angry: :joe: 

• Wow 2
  • Site Moderator

I didn't have to shovel snow yesterday. It rained and melted it. However, it left some slush making it not so easy to walk.

Winnie the Pooh will be in Michigan today serving Peking Duck. He'll also be there with that old Dinasaur, Thesaurus

• Like 1