Old story I can't find.

Hey I've been locked up for the last about 12 years and used to visit here a lot. There was an author whose stories I loved but I can't remember who he was. He used to be a signature author or maybe a linked author. One of his stories was SF, he had some parts of it published, other parts were available to read on the site. Another of his stories dealt with politics in Canada. If you can help me out I would really appreciate it. If any one knows this author please message me.

Thanks!

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Cscampbell said:

Hey I've been locked up for the last about 12 years and used to visit here a lot. There was an author whose stories I loved but I can't remember who he was. He used to be a signature author or maybe a linked author. One of his stories was SF, he had some parts of it published, other parts were available to read on the site. Another of his stories dealt with politics in Canada. If you can help me out I would really appreciate it. If any one knows this author please message me.

Thanks!

Could it be Rob Colton?  I'm not sure about the politics in Canada part, but he has some SF stories here and some that are published.  

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

I'm pretty sure it is Topher Lyndon. I believe he is Canadian and his seven story series of the Carter Saga is political driven stories. Fictional though :P 

Here is his author's page:

https://gayauthors.org/author/topher-lydon/

Here is the Carter Saga page:

Not 100% sure if he moved all his SF stories over here or not. I think he did. Check out his author's page!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

-

On 11/5/2021 at 9:18 PM, wildone said:

I'm pretty sure it is Topher Lyndon. I believe he is Canadian and his seven story series of the Carter Saga is political driven stories. Fictional though :P 

Here is his author's page:

https://gayauthors.org/author/topher-lydon/

Here is the Carter Saga page:

Not 100% sure if he moved all his SF stories over here or not. I think he did. Check out his author's page!

Yup! That's him! I was mostly interested in the Falcon Banner series. thanks a lot for everyone's input!

• Like 4