ISO:  Beta reader for Starry Eyed

Hello.  I am looking for a beta reader for the final two chapters of Starry Eyed.  Starry Eyed is a collection of short stories that follow the main characters from my NTS series, so I would prefer someone who has already read the series, but if not, I can write a primer of sorts, to explain what is going on.  The full document will be around 12,000 words, but will be cut into 2 chapters, like the first two of Starry Eyed already posted.  I am quite flexible with timing, as I have another long term project I am working on, but would like it ready for posting sometime this summer.  I am not opposed to corrections in grammar or punctuation but am mostly looking for pacing and continuity issues.  As a warning, the series and this story deals with a character with a history of sexual assault and PTSD, and it gets somewhat graphic at times, so if that is not cool with you, then maybe give this a pass.  Please respond here or with a PM if you are interested.  Thanks.