3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

@chris191070, Tropical Storm Ian is paying a visit today so it's not going to be very nice. It currently raining.

@clochette

As LBO said stay safe, make yourself a nice pumpkin spice drink (such an American thing :rolleyes: here pumpkin is for grandma soup :gikkle:) with a cookies or two ;) and hey maybe the storm will drop a homeless kitten on your doorstep 

• Like 4
22 hours ago, TalonRider said:

@chris191070, Tropical Storm Ian is paying a visit today so it's not going to be very nice. It currently raining.

@clochette, most cats don't like me due to my size veracity.

Due to the rain today, I don't think the Fire Pup will be out today. However, the Black Dog is ready to play. It's official, Pumpkin Spice season has begin's today. It's Hair Day so take some Homemade Cookies to whoever does your hair.

Stay Safe 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Is it strange that I don't really care for the taste of pumpkin, so don't really care about pumpkin spice season :gikkle: I'm with @clochette.

Just in case the Harry Bird comes around next, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really think I deserve my shiny back :joe: 

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

Thanks everyone. As usual, all the computer forecasting was off in their predictions. It rained off and on most of the day with an 8 mph breeze.

It's National GOE Day – Growth. Overcome. Empower. The Sunday of the first full weekend in October encourages us to support safe spaces for healing and connection for those who have been victimized by abuse and trauma. The day focuses on healing, recovery and providing resources that support overcoming these overwhelming obstacles in life.

National Smarties Day on October 2 celebrates the sweet legacy of an iconic candy and the smarty pants people who never stop learning.

When you're done Misting the Produce, after you Name Your Car, you will receive a nice quantity of Fried Scallops

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, wildone said:

Is it strange that I don't really care for the taste of pumpkin, so don't really care about pumpkin spice season :gikkle: I'm with @clochette.

Just in case the Harry Bird comes around next, I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really think I deserve my shiny back :joe: 

Nope -_-

Now... mine!!! :joe: 

:P

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1