• Site Moderator

And back to me.

Not another day for the Golf Lovers as it's wind and rain for the third day in a row. For breakfast it's Cinnamon Buns to start with. Later on, we'll move to Taco's and then spend the evening with Vodka. There will also be Fruit At Work today. 

Snatch!

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

@clochette Haven't you learned by now that you will never be able to keep the shiny to yourself?

Get Funky today, Walk to School. Last month, we had Johnny Appleseed stop in for a visit. Today we have Apple Betty. The World Teachers say Do Something Nice Today. Share some Pumpkin Seeds while you enjoy a Cup of Coffee With A Cop

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Slytherin said:

”Do something nice today”

Yes.. I bought a new pair of trainers -_- 

That is nice :funny:

trainers for the bear? :huh:

next it’ll be workouts at the gym :lol: :gikkle:

spacer.png

:joe:

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

Now the duck is trying to put us to sleep.

After 5 days of rain, it's nice to dry off now.

The Mad Hatter say's it's Plus Size Appreciation Day. Will German-American celebrate it? If not, there won't be any Orange Wine for them. The Coaches will be serving Noodles to everyone today.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

I'm doing the list today due to it's length.

I came across this video recently on YouTube. I'm a little suspicious about one of the coasters listed as a Top 10 Coaster in Sweden.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
11 hours ago, TalonRider said:

I came across this video recently on YouTube. I'm a little suspicious about one of the coasters listed as a Top 10 Coaster in Sweden.

You mean Valkyria at Liseberg amusement park :lol: I haven’t tried that one yet. @Valkyrie Don’t think I will like it.. Dive-coster :pinch:

I love Helix - my all time favorite :) Liseberg is not that far away from where I live. 

Snatch!! :joe:

• Like 2
  • Wow 2