• Site Moderator
16 hours ago, Slytherin said:

Happy Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF :joe:

I went to Gothenburg today. Geocaching. It was so cold 🥶

Cup Of Tea Hello GIF by Loof and Timmy

Alfonso strikes again.

Don't neglect your feet today, wear some Socks. Roll the Dice to see how many Cookies you can eat today. Or we could go to DDK's place and raid the Fridge in the basement for a cookie.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
9 hours ago, TalonRider said:

It's true. I'm here.

@clochette will be serving Sacher Torte at Zombie's Bathtub Party while wearing his Ninja outfit. It's also International Repeal Day. 

Uhm aren't you afraid that by putting the Z in boiling water the rotten flesh will dismantle from the bones like an overcooked chicken in a chicken soup broth :unsure:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 3
6 minutes ago, clochette said:

Uhm aren't you afraid that by putting the Z in boiling water the rotten flesh will dismantle from the bones like an overcooked chicken in a chicken soup broth :unsure:

no need to worry

it’s not bath night tonight -_-

…I’m baby sitting for Sweet Pea :lol: :gikkle:

spacer.png

:joe:

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Now that we're done with those evil dolls, it's back me again.

The best Trick Shot today will be given Gazapacho served by Miners and Saint Nicholas. Pawn Brokers will be talking about Microwave Ovens today. 

@clochette. Too late, I'm already here.

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Which mean tomorrow is even better.

I raise a Brownie to all the Crossword Solvers. out there. It's time for a new game, Pretend to Be a Time Traveler today. 

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1