Using World Building genre?

Lupus
Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I am about to publish a list of characters and a glossary of terms related to the world of my fantasy story. I was wondering how it would be most convenient to do that. Is the best way to publish a new story that would only have this one chapter? I'm thinking of using the Fantasy World Building genre, as I assume it's for this sort of thing?

However, if I add this new story to the series, I guess it would become the 2nd book in the series. I don't want that, so should I either not include it in the series or create a "world"? Or not include this new "story" in anything?

Then, of course, one possibility would be to add this glossary as a chapter to a story in progress (without using World Building genre).

• Like 2

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

You should post a story with it in the World Building Category (not fiction)

https://gayauthors.org/stories/browse/category/149-world-building/

Select the World Building Genre Type.

image.png

Then you should create a World. (Worlds are unordered stories existing in the same world.  Series are directly connected ordered stories. ie A Trilogy or such)

Then add your new world building story to the World. And your main story.

Here is an example of how I did my own world.  One of those is a world building entry and two short stories:

• Like 1
  • Love 1