I new here

2 minutes ago, dannyportwersburghuk said:

I new here and love reading. So been cool to read some of stories here. Love the funny posts as well. I from Moldova but live with my nan on a boat. It sounds cool but is just about ok. Problem is wifi often does so slow. Here can read stuff and that not matter to much. Not into horror or ones to scary, I love to write stories but not good at writing. So just like reading more. I bit shy and love reading about different worlds and love coming out things as am just doing that myself.

Welcome to GA

• Like 3
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, dannyportwersburghuk said:

I new here and love reading. So been cool to read some of stories here. Love the funny posts as well. I from Moldova but live with my nan on a boat. It sounds cool but is just about ok. Problem is wifi often does so slow. Here can read stuff and that not matter to much. Not into horror or ones to scary, I love to write stories but not good at writing. So just like reading more. I bit shy and love reading about different worlds and love coming out things as am just doing that myself.

Welcome!

There's plenty to keep you reading for a while..enjoy! 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, dannyportwersburghuk said:

Welcome to GA, you will find plenty of stories to keep you reading for a long time. I suggest you get comfortable and enjoy reading. :hug:

• Love 2

12 hours ago, dannyportwersburghuk said:

Yes, welcome to GA.  You'll not only find lots of stories here that are from many different genres and written by many different authors.  I'm sure you'll be able to find a great many stories that you'll enjoy.  Happy reading!

• Love 2

Wow! Living on a boat, I would get seasick! 

Welcome and explore around, lots of fun stories and people to chat with from all over the world. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3