[Tiff] Welcome Tiffani!

Hey, welcome Tiffani!

I just took a quick look at Jumping Over My Mountain 1. I instantly recognized the twins and most of the cast, but I don't remember the ipod sequence in the opening. Faulty memory? Or did you rewrite a bit? If so, I need to reread! :read:;) (If memory is faulty, I must reread anyway. :P )

Thanks everyone!

Jeez, everyone here is so nice, I really, really like it here already. Good stuff.

It feels like being in a pseudo room with a bunch of celebrities and I'm feeling a little starstruck. I've read a majority of everyone's stories and now I'm with all of you. Feels weird, but a good weird.

Anyway, just saying hi and thanks for such a warm welcome.

Peace

I'm late to the party, evidently...but welcome! :)

Hi Tiffani,

Is the party is still going? :blink: Seriously, a big welcome to GA.

Hope you have a long, productive stay in our little home. I look forward to reading your stories.

Jack B)

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Welcome Tiff!!!!

I'm a huge fan of Jumping, and extemely happy to see that you have choose to post here.

Unfortunately being just a "reader", I don't jump around the forums too much and didn't realize that you were here.

Every two days I check that other site to see if you have posted a new chapter, as I have been reading Jumping for quite a while. I can hardly wait to see more.

Steve

(definitely Crew and Hiro for my choice)