Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations C James

• Site Administrator

I've finally figured it out.

C James is an alien goat who doesn't need to sleep!

CONGRATULATIONS C JAMES!

You have successfully lurked your way to 2000 posts -- and in less then 12 months. :worship:

May you have many more to come :2thumbs:

Graeme :D

Edited by Graeme

2,000 POSTS!

(I stole the graqphic C James made for Kitty)

Congratulations, C JAMES.

And it's simply amazing that you did it in less than 9 months, making your average 8 posts per day. GA wouldn't be the same without the goat in the sunglasses.

May your next 2,000 bring us as much joy, humor, wisdom, and information as the first did. I'm sure we'll know within the next couple of months.

WOOO HOOO!! :2thumbs::great:

LOL see, CJ, you got around the watchful EYE of a pirate, but you still couldn't escape detection! :funny:

Congrats! I think Matty summed it all up perfectly! 2,000 in 9 months is indeed quite a feat and GA is definitely much richer for your presence!

:hug: have an awesome day! I can't wait to see the next 2,000 either! (hehe, anyone want to start a pool for which day in December that'll be? :P:boy: )

-Kevin

Hey CJ .

Congratulations

I wish you all the best for the next 2000 posts.

Thanks to be my friend, to have introduced me in the feelings of young gay people in America. Thanks for your posts, your funny answers to my sometimes harsh posts.

Thanks to have allow me to share your opinions about politics

Thanks for your active participation in forums and blogs.

Take it easy in the future as you did in the past. :great:

Old Bob

Edited by old bob

Well 2000 posts in less than a year... Wow :worship:

You still have two months, wanna make it 3000? I believe you have it in you. :blink:

Pretty impressive for a lurker :) haha..

Congrats,

Krista

C James is an alien goat who doesn't need to sleep!

You have successfully lurked your way to 2000 posts -- and in less then 12 months. :worship:

May you have many more to come :2thumbs:

Thank you Graeme! However, I hate to tell you this, but it was all just a big publicity stunt, and I really am a lurker.. 0:)

See the bottom of thei post for an explanation. :lol:

I stole the graqphic C James made for Kitty

And it's simply amazing that you did it in less than 9 months, making your average 8 posts per day. GA wouldn't be the same without the goat in the sunglasses.

Drat! I knew I should have put Kitty's name on that graphic!

BTW the 8 posts a day is purely an artifact of the GA software upgrade. It used to give a decimal in your profile (1.2 for example) and now it merely rounds to the nearest whole number. In this case, it rounded me up!

Thanks Matthew. :wub:

Congratulations to the goat !!

Thanks Marty!!

Congrats Goat! You little blabber mouth! I'm always happy to read every word.

I hope the next 2000 are as great as the last!

What? Me? A Blabbermouth? Nah, not possible! Though, if this keeps up my precious reputation as a shy and quiet lurker might become a tad tarnished. 0:)

Thanks DarkShaddow!!

WOOO HOOO!! :2thumbs::great:

LOL see, CJ, you got around the watchful EYE of a pirate, but you still couldn't escape detection! :funny:

Congrats! I think Matty summed it all up perfectly! 2,000 in 9 months is indeed quite a feat and GA is definitely much richer for your presence! :hug: have an awesome day! I can't wait to see the next 2,000 either! (hehe, anyone want to start a pool for which day in December that'll be? :P:boy: )

I was looking to see if you were online when I madde the post! :lmao: I figured that if you weren't online, I'd have a good chance of sneaking in under the radar, but both Matthew and Graeme got me! :lmao:

And what do you mean, December!!?!?! Of 2007, maybe! I'm not you, ya know! :P

Congraats CJ! I can only hope to be as successful a lurker :P

Steve

Thank you Steve!!

Now, back to lurking I go.... :ph34r:

Hey CJ .

I wish you all the best for the next 2000 posts.

Thanks to be my friend, to have introduced me in the feelings of young gay people in America. Thanks for your posts, your funny answers to my sometimes harsh posts.

Thanks to have allow me to share your opinions about politics

Thanks for your active participation in forums and blogs.

Take it easy in the future as you did in the past. :great:

Thank you Bob! :wub:

Sweet......2000 you postaholic!!

Hi Greg! Thanks, but as I keep saying (and saying and saying and saying) it's Kevin who is our postahoilic! Honest, just go look up the term in a dictionary, and odds are that Kevin's avatar is shown as the picture! ;)

U R 2 COOL 2 B TRUE

Congrats!

Thanks Kojaky!!

WHAT?!?!?!?!? You are ONLY at 2,000? :P

Congrats CJ, cannot wait for the next 2,000!

Thanks Kurt!!! :lol:

And it looks like I'll have to break this post in two here, becuase there is a limit on the number of quotes in a post. :funny:

And just think of what you could do if you weren't so shy ... :whistle:

*looking around to see how close I am to being overtaken*

Kitty

Hi Kitty!

Yes, it's not easy being so shy and retiring.. 0:)

Don't worry, you are nearly 30 posts ahead of me, and even if I did pass you, I'd deny it. :lol:

Thanks Kitty!! :wub:

Well 2000 posts in less than a year... Wow :worship:

You still have two months, wanna make it 3000? I believe you have it in you. :blink:

Pretty impressive for a lurker :) haha..

Congrats,

Krista

Let's see: I joined on Feb 15th, so a year is a little over three months from now. No, I don't think i could manage to hit 3000 by then! Yipes!

I think only Kevin could do that! (I've seen him do 46 posts a day, but shhh, it's a secret). 0:)

Wow C James,

I can't even imgaine getting to 100!!

Hi Jensen! I was, quite literally, a lurker here when I first arrived, but the forums are so much fun and, well, let us just say that my lurker status is perhaps becoming endangered. 0:)

Congrats CJ... aka the lurker who's not quite the lurker.

Hi Bardeara!

Isn't it a tad premature to question my full lurker status? 0:)0:)

Thank you EVERYONE, for the warm wishes! :wub:

However, I do have my long-promised explanation!

It has all been a big publicity stunt! (yep, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!) so i am still, as always a lurker! :ph34r:

So, what is the big publicity stunt all about, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya. I've finally taken the plunge and started posting my first multi-chapter story, "For The Love"

So, am I a sufficiently obnoxious self-promoter to promote my story in a congratulations thread? Well, yes, I am! :sheep:

Seriously though, thank you everyone!!! :wub::wub::wub:

BTW the 8 posts a day is purely an artifact of the GA software upgrade. It used to give a decimal in your profile (1.2 for example) and now it merely rounds to the nearest whole number. In this case, it rounded me up!

Thanks Matthew. :wub:

Yes, because 8 posts per day is soooooooooooo much different from 7.6.

I was looking to see if you were online when I madde the post! :lmao: I figured that if you weren't online, I'd have a good chance of sneaking in under the radar, but both Matthew and Graeme got me! :lmao:
I was watching your post count like a hawk ready to strike
And what do you mean, December!!?!?! Of 2007, maybe! I'm not you, ya know! :P

You're not, we know. Kevin paces himself. :wacko:

Well, don't laugh, but I happened to glance over into the lefthand column of your post just now and saw the number 2,141 :o:o:o . How the h#@! could you have posted 141 more posts in less than a day?

Then I realized ... oops :*) ... that's your member number.

Kitty :P

OOOOHHH!!! Sounds like a challenge CJ! the only question is, can the shy quiet lurker pull it off??

:P

Steve

• Site Administrator

So was I :ranger:

In another thread I estimated it would take you ten minutes to go from 1997 to 2000. I was wrong -- it took you fourteen minutes. Is something slowing you down? :P

I had this eerie feeling that I was being... watched... :funny:

So was I :ranger:

Another stalker! :o:P

Well, don't laugh, but I happened to glance over into the lefthand column of your post just now and saw the number 2,141 :o:o:o . How the h#@! could you have posted 141 more posts in less than a day?

Then I realized ... oops :*) ... that's your member number.

Kitty :P

:funny::funny:

Yes, 141 posts in a day would be a bit much! :lmao:

Congratulations CJ, with my meagre number I was intrigued and have done some research and have come up with the following snapshot 8 november.

order of total Posts______Post per day

1 Myr______________3

2 Kitty_____________4

3 CJames___________8

4 A Friendly Face_____4

5 D K Stories________1

6 JSmith____________2

7 NickolasJames8_____3

8 Jamessavik________2

26 Graeme___________4

46 Darkshadow_______4

Look out Kitty and Myr :worship: , CJ the super lurker will reach Kitty in 35 days and Myr :worship: in 200 days

Congratulations CJ, with my meagre number I was intrigued and have done some research and have come up with the following snapshot 8 november.

order of total Posts______Post per day

1 Myr______________3

2 Kitty_____________4

3 CJames___________8

4 A Friendly Face_____4

5 D K Stories________1

6 JSmith____________2

7 NickolasJames8_____3

8 Jamessavik________2

26 Graeme___________4

46 Darkshadow_______4

Look out Kitty and Myr :worship: , CJ the super lurker will reach Kitty in 35 days and Myr :worship: in 200 days

Hi Red_A!

ACK! That makes me look like I'm talkative! I'm not, really. I can show you hundreds and hundreds of my posts where I say, quite clearly, how quiet and shy I am (and thus never post).

Maybe I should go back to claiming that my post counter is malfunctioning? 0:)

35 days? How about 2 days?

:P:D

Uhoh! :ph34r:

Hmmm, this reminds me of something in my "1000th post" thread.

:o

I'd better get to typing or I'm going to get passed up.

:sheep:

;)

Kitty

:lmao: Let's see, it was only a short while ago that you had your 1000th post, and you are already at 1393!

So, i don't think there is any danger of that happening!

Hmmm! I certainly didn't think this would ever happen!! Ummm, OK, maybe I should admit (yes, this will probably shock a lot of people) that even though I'm well known as a shy and quiet lurker, I do post occasionally... :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..