Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congratulations C James

• Site Administrator

I've got a suggestion for the site admins -- reset CJ's post count back to zero, and then start a poll on when he'll pass Kitty again.... It should be a fun game :D

Yeah, I already said my peace about CJ over here:

And here I thought I could sneak past and no one would notice... :ph34r:

Congratulations C James. I am a big fan of your posts.

By the time we finish congratulating C James, he will reach 3000 posts. I am getting ready for the new thread.

:lmao:

Thank you Michael!!!

I'm betting Graeme will make his 3000th post long before I do though: I keep seeing him at the top of the daily top posters list. :P

And here I thought I could sneak past and no one would notice... :ph34r:

:lmao:

Thank you Michael!!!

I'm betting Graeme will make his 3000th post long before I do though: I keep seeing him at the top of the daily top posters list. :P

Now, that math just doesn't hold up, CJ.

You can check it in my post here!

Well, I just felt I had to drag my sorry ass out of bed to congratulate you, CJ. :worship: Mind you, I note that you're already at 2100 posts. I better post this before you hit 3000. :lol:

No need to be shy over this accomplishment. No one's really giving you a hard time about it. They're just adding flavour and texture to the already rich tapestry that is your life!!!! :P And, yes, I did steal that line from somewhere.

Congrays goat-dude-buddy!!! :great:

Conner :boy:

Well, I just felt I had to drag my sorry ass out of bed to congratulate you, CJ. :worship: Mind you, I note that you're already at 2100 posts. I better post this before you hit 3000. :lol:

No need to be shy over this accomplishment. No one's really giving you a hard time about it. They're just adding flavour and texture to the already rich tapestry that is your life!!!! :P And, yes, I did steal that line from somewhere.

Congrays goat-dude-buddy!!! :great:

Conner :boy:

Welcome back Conner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Thank you, even though I think I'm just a misunderstood lurker Goat... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::sheep:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..