I'm not the kind of person to let an author hijack his own thread as you've been doing it lately, Jamie. No, siree, this will not stand! So, my thoughts on chapter 4:

* good focus on the main character (scenes are still nicely selected to have us follow him nicely)

* excellent dialogues

* makes me want to read 5. Soon.

• 11 months later...

Hey Jamie!

Woo HOO! An update of one of my favourite stories! Took me over a day to notice though! :*)

Great chapter! It looks like Andy and Seth are really moving in the right direction. Unfortunately it also looks like Seth's getting himself into more and more trouble.

Now of course he has the problem of just how he's going to get out of this big meal! My guess would be that he eats enough to look polite, then excuses himself to the restroom and... yeah

Can't wait to see what really happens!

Awesome job :D

-Kevin

BTW: loved Seth's mom's description of Anna! :lol:

Hey Jamie!

Woo HOO! An update of one of my favourite stories! Took me over a day to notice though! :*)

Great chapter! It looks like Andy and Seth are really moving in the right direction. Unfortunately it also looks like Seth's getting himself into more and more trouble.

Now of course he has the problem of just how he's going to get out of this big meal! My guess would be that he eats enough to look polite, then excuses himself to the restroom and... yeah

Can't wait to see what really happens!

Awesome job :D

-Kevin

BTW: loved Seth's mom's description of Anna! :lol:

Hehehe, why thank you darlin'. :D I'm working on the next chapter now, might have time to do it over the weekend. I've got tons of stuff to study for betwixt the writing... enough biology to make me wanna scream and go axe-murderer on teacher-guy. -_-