Hi everyone,

Taking a break from the exhausting work of creation (a brand new novel) I thought to open a topic about the recently reviewed "Lizard" (thanks to knotme). I'd be happy to communicate and answer question you might have. In the first part "Primavera", do you think Florence appears as homophobic town?

• 1 year later...
Hi everyone,

Taking a break from the exhausting work of creation (a brand new novel) I thought to open a topic about the recently reviewed "Lizard" (thanks to knotme). I'd be happy to communicate and answer question you might have. In the first part "Primavera", do you think Florence appears as homophobic town?

Stefan,

I have been fortunate to visit Florence several times and never had reason to believe it was particularly homophobic.

I very much enjoyed Primavera. It means a lot to me to read of the places and works of art that I am somewhat familiar with and that certainly added to my enjoyment of your story. Beyond that, I really like the characters in the story and am pleased with Allessandro's fidelity to Luca. That is quite a change for him and quite a tribute to Luca.

I am surprised that you haven't had any discussion of the story in this forum. Perhaps it is the length; it took me a while to read it and maybe other readers have found it a bit daunting. Releasing shorter chapters at weekly intervals seems to get much more response in other authors' forums. Not criticizing your work. I think it is great and will read all that you have published in GA.

Florence...what a great place for romance.

Edited by MikeL

I have now finished reading all of The Lizard. It is a beautiful story of love's triumph over adversity. It takes a while to read, but I heartily recommend it to everyone.