Happy or Sad?

Razor

Happy vs. Sad  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like happy or sad endings more?

• Happy! Wantsa see lotsa happies! Rainbows and puppy dogs!
    • Sad! Die, character, die! I killed your puppy dog! Muah ha ha!

i voted for happy endings but if i am honest the stories and films that stick in my mind most and effect me the most are the sad ones or the bittersweet endings i don't like the ending to be pure gloom though i guess i like when there is a message of hope that even though sad things happen it was for a reason like if a chracter dies i like it to fit the story and for their life to have meant something to at least one person and for the story to end with some kind of hope that whilst that life has ended another has begun, i also love angst ins tories throughout it is good to see the chracters tested to their limits and if done well angst can really make a story but yeah sad will tend to get me remembering it but i do tend to prefer a nice happy ending because it makes me feel good lol

Mark

• 1 month later...

There are definitely times when i just want to see a sad ending. However, for the most part, I'm more into the hardships and sad stuff being in the middle, where it gets to the point where you just don't see how it could get any worse--and being right. As long as it is done right, I like when things are fixed and there is a happy ending.