[Krista] Roommates (Complete)

Very interesting story you have here, Krista. If the sleeping arrangements didn't suggest any future events already, then the strip help certainly did. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for future posts!

Nice story. The characters are very vivid in the reader's mind (at least mine, but apparently others share this POV). Brett's character is really funny, and he gives hilarious lines. A nicely done "poor rich kids" story.

Hey,

Thanks for commenting.. :) . As for the characters I wanted these characters to be different from what I've done. I didn't want to write another story with a supportive protective older sister, which I find that I've done a lot of. I also didn't want to write about two characters who are similar in personalities.

Anyway, so I'm working harder on keeping these characters in line and different. :)

Krista

Very interesting story you have here, Krista. If the sleeping arrangements didn't suggest any future events already, then the strip help certainly did. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for future posts!

Lol... hmm :devil:

We'll see. ;)

Thanks for commenting!

Krista

• 1 month later...

Hmm, interesting chapter, not really good for Kat though. But I'm waiting for the next chpater. Something tells me that the night is going to be quite eventful! So is the boat trip really going to be shortened?

Great Job. Loved every moment of it.

Ieshwar

Hmm, interesting chapter, not really good for Kat though. But I'm waiting for the next chpater. Something tells me that the night is going to be quite eventful! So is the boat trip really going to be shortened?

Great Job. Loved every moment of it.

Ieshwar

Hey,

Yeah, this chapter was difficult for Kat. :blink: lol... Well was it really? 0:) I mean she's finally "getting some lovin'."

Actually, I was hoping to get the Night to be part of Chapter 5, but then I slowed down and decided to make another chapter out of it. Yes, I planned for the boat trip to end up shortened as things became more "crazy" for the characters.

Anyway! Thanks for commenting. :)

Krista

I luuuuuuuurvvvv this story and i double-luuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvv Brett. It all just needsw to be produced a little faster to feed my growing addiction.

Lol.. aww thankyou.

I have started chapter six. Not promising a faster post though. :P

Krista

I just finished reading the sixth chapter and it was really cool. Cole looks quite cool and I feel we're going to see more of him. But the most important remains Brett. He is not just a boyfriend, he definitely wants to be more. But you told us that once they went out together. What had happened?

Waiting for more!

Ieshwar

Hello Krista,

I just finished reading the sixth chapter and it's amazing! Cole seems to a good guy and I feel that we're going to see more of him (Sorry Brett). And Brett, of course! He definitely has feelings for Will. But once, they used to go out together. What happened?

Ieshwar

Hello Krista,

I just finished reading the sixth chapter and it's amazing! Cole seems to a good guy and I feel that we're going to see more of him (Sorry Brett). And Brett, of course! He definitely has feelings for Will. But once, they used to go out together. What happened?

Ieshwar

You're asking why they stopped going out to clubs, it was supposed to be because they both graduated from college and they both started their jobs. I'm sorry I didn't express that in chapter six better.

Will Cole be important or was he the person that got Will thinking about things he hasn't thought about before? ;)

Krista

Update -- This story should be finished within Nine parts. If it goes over or a few chapters I don't want to hear complaining. :P:wub:

Krista

Yo

I just finished reading chapter six, and I really think the story is great!

Brett is pretty awesome, and I think he'd be perfect with Will :ranger:

Thanks for stopping by and telling me that you're reading. :):D

Krista

• 5 weeks later...
Im just curious (and yes i know curiosity killed the cat but..) why did you cancel you shared author status?

Hey,

Well hmm, "personal reasons."

Krista

• 2 weeks later...
OMG OMG OMG! I cant wait another second for the next chapter! its amazing! I kept willing them to kiss... I feel so bad for brett... he needs a hug.

So desperately wanna read more :P

Hey,

Lol, I'll work on that. :)

thanks for reading and liking this story and being patient with me.. lol.

Krista

Wow that a quite revealing chapter. I can't help but feel that Brett is definitely feeling something for our Will. It was weird so see him so quiet and distant? I think he's sorting things in his head. And that surprise? Hmm... Hope it's something deadly romantic. :wub:

Waiting to see how the plot unfolds. :read:

Great Chapter.

Ieshwar

Wow that a quite revealing chapter. I can't help but feel that Brett is definitely feeling something for our Will. It was weird so see him so quiet and distant? I think he's sorting things in his head. And that surprise? Hmm... Hope it's something deadly romantic. :wub:

Waiting to see how the plot unfolds. :read:

Great Chapter.

Ieshwar

Hey,

Lol.. was that a revealing chapter? Other than the parents being caught in the act.. lol Or rather.. the aftermath of it. :funny::ph34r: Lol. Aha. :)

Thanks for reading, and for the surprise you'll just have to wait and see. :blink:0:):devil::read:

Krista

See i'm thinking its not gonna be so much a surprise as a shock. I imagined that Brett feels so awful that the guy he likes doesnt pay attention to him, that he's going to change himself to meet william's expectations, which he thinks are for a prim and proper guy (short hair and all)... And the william will pay him attention but he'll feel bad when he realizes that brett changed for him...

I have no conspiracy theories whatsoever... :whistle: