[Krista] Roommates (Complete)

I was rather thinking of a quiet dinner between just the two of them. Nothing wild. Just like Will will like. Simple and romantic. With candlelight, soft music, so un-Brett like. And the bag didn't necessarily contain clothes.

But I think that it's Krista's view which counts. :P

Ieshwar

See i'm thinking its not gonna be so much a surprise as a shock. I imagined that Brett feels so awful that the guy he likes doesnt pay attention to him, that he's going to change himself to meet william's expectations, which he thinks are for a prim and proper guy (short hair and all)... And the william will pay him attention but he'll feel bad when he realizes that brett changed for him...

I have no conspiracy theories whatsoever... :whistle:

Hey,

Lol... wow. :D Hmm, we'll wait and see. :ph34r::blink:

For the time being I'm holding back any info. :P

Krista

I was rather thinking of a quiet dinner between just the two of them. Nothing wild. Just like Will will like. Simple and romantic. With candlelight, soft music, so un-Brett like. And the bag didn't necessarily contain clothes.

But I think that it's Krista's view which counts. :P

Ieshwar

Hey,

oOo.. another good guess.

You both made my day. :)

Thanks,

Krista

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Krista,

I just started reading the story, and I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed it! I HATE people like Brett with a passion of my soul, but Will is darling :wub:

Anyway, I'll keep reading and give more constructive feedback when I'm done.

Menzo

Hey Krista,

I just started reading the story, and I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed it! I HATE people like Brett with a passion of my soul, but Will is darling :wub:

Anyway, I'll keep reading and give more constructive feedback when I'm done.

Menzo

Hey Menzo!

Lol, I believe you're the first person to say anything bad about Brett. :P I can understand though, sometimes a person like Brett could be hard to take. :) Will is my favorite character of the story as well actually. :)

Thanks for the comment,

Krista

One of them seriously needs to make a move!

I hate to be a hypocrite and contradict my previous growl directed at Menzo but.... I hate people like Will and Brett! They need to make a damn move cos its so damn obvious they like each other!

damn damn damn

I need to cease my use of that word.

Great chapter. The timing was perfect. I needed a rest from exam-time studying :S

I hate to criticize- i really do, but the grammar needs a bit of review. That's my only critique.

Edited by writeincode

Hey

So i've been a fan for quite some time, i just never could find your forums!! :P

Okay now that i did, i love this story, such a unquie and interesting story. Keep up the great work and i can't wait to read more!!

-LC

I HATE people like Brett with a passion of my soul

:o:angry::angry:

I just read the eighth chapter, Krista! It's really good. I feel something's up with Brett! He has something in his head. Perhaps that surprise? What...what of he proposes to Will? Is this the surprise? God, I can't wait!!!

Please write more, Krista!

I WANT MORE!!!

Take care,

Ieshwar

One of them seriously needs to make a move!

I hate to be a hypocrite and contradict my previous growl directed at Menzo but.... I hate people like Will and Brett! They need to make a damn move cos its so damn obvious they like each other!

damn damn damn

I need to cease my use of that word.

Great chapter. The timing was perfect. I needed a rest from exam-time studying :S

I hate to criticize- i really do, but the grammar needs a bit of review. That's my only critique.

Lol. Snuggling at the end of the chapter wasn't a move? 0:)

Is it obvious they like each other? :P

Anyway, I'll look into the grammar and see what needs reviewed with it and such. Thanks for pointing that out for me. :)

Krista

Hey

So i've been a fan for quite some time, i just never could find your forums!! :P

Okay now that i did, i love this story, such a unquie and interesting story. Keep up the great work and i can't wait to read more!!

-LC

Hey LC,

Welcome to my Forum. :wub: As for not finding my Forum before, I've only had it for a week so no worries. :P Thanks for leaving a comment on this story and reading it. :)

Krista

:o:angry::angry:

I just read the eighth chapter, Krista! It's really good. I feel something's up with Brett! He has something in his head. Perhaps that surprise? What...what of he proposes to Will? Is this the surprise? God, I can't wait!!!

Please write more, Krista!

I WANT MORE!!!

Take care,

Ieshwar

Hey Ieshwar,

Yes, something is up with Brett, I'm just not going to tell you what exactly. :P0:) The surprise is still in the bag, it's just not the complete surprise. B)

Krista

So, I just read Chapter 9, and I must say the development of this entire story is magnificent. I've been a fan of yours for as long as you've been posting. I met your stories on Nifty and stalked you down from there. Of course, there was a bit of a hiatus where I couldn't find your page anymore, but that's neither here nor there. I recently found your writings again, and I was glad to see you've decided to continue sharing your talent. Will and Brett are slowly becoming my two favorite characters in all the stories I've read; although, I'm still in love with Casey and Colin...even if their journey has been postponed. I'm really excited to see where Brett and Will end up going with one another...or if they do. I feel like I can really relate to Will's character, and that's a hard concept for a writer to establish. Except, you're a natural at connecting the audience to the character. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see how things transpire!

Edited by osumale87
So, I just read Chapter 9, and I must say the development of this entire story is magnificent. I've been a fan of yours for as long as you've been posting. I met your stories on Nifty and stalked you down from there. Of course, there was a bit of a hiatus where I couldn't find your page anymore, but that's neither here nor there. I recently found your writings again, and I was glad to see you've decided to continue sharing your talent. Will and Brett are slowly becoming my two favorite characters in all the stories I've read; although, I'm still in love with Casey and Colin...even if their journey has been postponed. I'm really excited to see where Brett and Will end up going with one another...or if they do. I feel like I can really relate to Will's character, and that's a hard concept for a writer to establish. Except, you're a natural at connecting the audience to the character. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see how things transpire!

Hey,

Thanks for staying patient with me. If you have any questions you can e-mail me. :D

I'm glad you like Roommates and that it stands up to the other stories that I've wrote. I'll get back to He Got to Me one of these days. I just needed a break from them and I was inspired to write this one. Brett and William are my favorite characters that I've wrote as well. As far as calling them a couple, I don't know yet. 0:)

Thanks for the compliments and comments,

Krista

Lol. Snuggling at the end of the chapter wasn't a move? 0:)

Is it obvious they like each other? :P

Hmmmmm.... but it wasnt acknowledged by them so..... :P hehe now that i think about it, it was a move. I take back what i said about hatred and such.

Hmmmmm.... but it wasnt acknowledged by them so..... :P hehe now that i think about it, it was a move. I take back what i said about hatred and such.

Lol. :funny:

I have a feeling about the next chapter. :devil:0:)

Krista

• 3 weeks later...
Lol. :funny:

I have a feeling about the next chapter. :devil:0:)

Krista

So... where is the next chapter... you hinted it would be the last, but there's soooo much left to tell.

Kat and Carl

Brett and Willy

Willy and Cole

Kat and Walker

Brett and Dad

Mom and Dad

Mom and Steve the Captain

Dad and the shotgun chasing a main character around the boat

Mom chasing Dad around the boat with a whip

Cole and Dad...?

Not to mention the Yacht and the Limo!

Bob :wub:

Chapter Nine is either gonna be really long, or it won't be the last... :lol:

So... where is the next chapter... you hinted it would be the last, but there's soooo much left to tell.

Kat and Carl

Brett and Willy

Willy and Cole

Kat and Walker

Brett and Dad

Mom and Dad

Mom and Steve the Captain

Dad and the shotgun chasing a main character around the boat

Mom chasing Dad around the boat with a whip

Cole and Dad...?

Not to mention the Yacht and the Limo!

Chapter Nine is either gonna be really long, or it won't be the last... :lol:

Lol.. It's not the last. I'm trying to write 15+ chapters for this one. :P Some of those ideas... :ph34r::blink::funny:

You may see some of those come to life actually. :worship:

Krista

Lol.. It's not the last. I'm trying to write 15+ chapters for this one. :P Some of those ideas... :ph34r::blink::funny:

You may see some of those come to life actually. :worship:

Krista

Remember I'm talking relationships here and not nescissarily sex scenes... :D

Mom and whip chasing Dad

Yacht and Limo

:)

those where just the simple pairings...

cuz there's always

Kat and Carl and Walker and Brett

Brett and [insert staff member] and Kat

Brett and Willy and Cole

Brett and Mom

Brett and Dad

Kat and Mom and Steve the Captain...

sooooo many choices... sooo few chapters... :wacko:

Remember I'm talking relationships here and not nescissarily sex scenes... :D

Mom and whip chasing Dad

Yacht and Limo

:)

those where just the simple pairings...

cuz there's always

Kat and Carl and Walker and Brett

Brett and [insert staff member] and Kat

Brett and Willy and Cole

Brett and Mom

Brett and Dad

Kat and Mom and Steve the Captain...

sooooo many choices... sooo few chapters... :wacko:

Lol. Hmm, well I'll try to do some writing tonight and stop SOME of the speculation on... what may happen with the pairings. :P

Krista

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice chapter. You advanced most of the main plots a little bit and did it in a way that made it look natural. As always, it wasn't near long enough for me, but I'll live.

I'm looking forward already to your next piece.

-Gabe

Very nice chapter. You advanced most of the main plots a little bit and did it in a way that made it look natural. As always, it wasn't near long enough for me, but I'll live.

I'm looking forward already to your next piece.

-Gabe

hey,

Thanks for reading. :) Yeah, I decided the characters needed a kick in the butt for this chapter.. lol.

Krista