[Krista] Roommates (Complete)

:sleep: Yep, just read right before bed and forgot to make a comment. Ooops!

Actually I'm really concerned what is going on with Brett. I have a feeling that he wasn't with Kat for the night, and he didn't leave the boat, so where was he, and why was he so tired? Hopefully there isn't a player on the yacht that we don't know about.

Still kudo's for Brett for staying beside Will as he builds up the courage to talk to his parents. I kinda wonder if the night before the party is the best night. Talk about a way of possibly ruining a wedding anniversary :D .

The one thing that I have noticed in the past two chapters has been regarding the parents. Up until those chapters I've always just taken them as rich, snobby, stuck up people. It seems with the golf trip and the conversation in the morning with Kat getting busted, and now the planning of the party, both of them actually have personalities. I'm curious if you did this for a reason yet to be seen, or just the way that it worked out.

I'm also curious as to why Will can be so comfortable with Brett, but he doesn't actually try to pursue something a bit more with him. It seems like Brett is interested that way by some of his actions, but Will isn't. I'm beginning to wonder if Will has really accepted himself yet as being gay.

With the big night coming up, hopefully the next chapter, where Will talks to the parents, hopefully we get a lot more insight into everyone in the story.

Keep the chapters coming Krista :2thumbs:

Steve B)

Risking loosing your best friend to maybe get a lover is always risky business....Will seems scared of that, but seems to be loosing on both counts.....

I hope things patch up soon.....

:sleep: Yep, just read right before bed and forgot to make a comment. Ooops!

Actually I'm really concerned what is going on with Brett. I have a feeling that he wasn't with Kat for the night, and he didn't leave the boat, so where was he, and why was he so tired? Hopefully there isn't a player on the yacht that we don't know about.

Still kudo's for Brett for staying beside Will as he builds up the courage to talk to his parents. I kinda wonder if the night before the party is the best night. Talk about a way of possibly ruining a wedding anniversary :D .

The one thing that I have noticed in the past two chapters has been regarding the parents. Up until those chapters I've always just taken them as rich, snobby, stuck up people. It seems with the golf trip and the conversation in the morning with Kat getting busted, and now the planning of the party, both of them actually have personalities. I'm curious if you did this for a reason yet to be seen, or just the way that it worked out.

I'm also curious as to why Will can be so comfortable with Brett, but he doesn't actually try to pursue something a bit more with him. It seems like Brett is interested that way by some of his actions, but Will isn't. I'm beginning to wonder if Will has really accepted himself yet as being gay.

With the big night coming up, hopefully the next chapter, where Will talks to the parents, hopefully we get a lot more insight into everyone in the story.

Keep the chapters coming Krista :2thumbs:

Steve B)

All of these are good spots for discussion for me, let's see if I can do that without giving you any information on the last chapter.. lol, which in the way that I have wrote it, has a lot of potential for action, which is what I had intended from the beginning, I was just kind of scared that readers would lose interest to this point of the story.

Anyway, the part of your message about the Parents - I wanted them to sort of develop relationships with their children again as time went by, it's an important part of the story. It just happened more in the last two chapters as I've been building up to the "secret surprise/prank for Will" as well as, "chaotic anniversary party," and, "the talk."

You'll also find out why Will never makes a move on Brett. :ph34r:

Krista

• Site Administrator
All of these are good spots for discussion for me, let's see if I can do that without giving you any information on the last chapter.. lol, which in the way that I have wrote it, has a lot of potential for action, which is what I had intended from the beginning, I was just kind of scared that readers would lose interest to this point of the story.

Anyway, the part of your message about the Parents - I wanted them to sort of develop relationships with their children again as time went by, it's an important part of the story. It just happened more in the last two chapters as I've been building up to the "secret surprise/prank for Will" as well as, "chaotic anniversary party," and, "the talk."

You'll also find out why Will never makes a move on Brett. :ph34r:

Krista

Krista....I declare the end of that post an evil cliffhanger :lmao: !!!

Shame on you. :P

Steve B)

Krista....I declare the end of that post an evil cliffhanger :lmao: !!!

Shame on you. :P

Steve B)

Oh goodness no, I apologize, we have enough of those going around. :P I'll be nice. :wub:

That was a great chapter, Krista. But I wasn't expecting anything less, mind you. Weirdly, I was think chap 11 was going to be the last chap. Great it's not. Give us one more chap to enjoy!!

Btw, are we going to see more of Will and Brett more after this?

Please?

Awesome job! :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

That was a great chapter, Krista. But I wasn't expecting anything less, mind you. Weirdly, I was think chap 11 was going to be the last chap. Great it's not. Give us one more chap to enjoy!!

Btw, are we going to see more of Will and Brett more after this?

Please?

Awesome job! :D

Take care,

Ieshwar

Like a sequel? :wub:

Lol.. probably not. I have a lot to do ahead of any sequels.

Krista

Well, a sequel will be much much much appreciated! :D

But I was also thinking of some short stories. Or having them appear as secondary characters in other stories.

*puppy eyes*

Ieshwar (who thinks is in love with Will and Brett)

Well, a sequel will be much much much appreciated! :D

But I was also thinking of some short stories. Or having them appear as secondary characters in other stories.

*puppy eyes*

Ieshwar (who thinks is in love with Will and Brett)

oOohh.. lol. I'd rather do a sequel, but I doubt that they'll appear anywhere else.

Sorry. :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
oOohh.. lol. I'd rather do a sequel, but I doubt that they'll appear anywhere else.

Sorry. :ph34r:

Any chance of letting us know when the next chapter will be up??? Hmmmmmm????

We all are patiently waiting....well sorta :blink:

Any chance of letting us know when the next chapter will be up??? Hmmmmmm????

We all are patiently waiting....well sorta :blink:

Sorry, school has taken over. I'll try to work on the chapter some this weekend.. it's about halfway through. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Krista is evil for stringing us along :P

i cant wait for ch12, but i cant believe its gonna be over! i hope its like 50 pages long, to make up for it hehe.

i hope the reason why they're not getting together isnt because they're brothers or something! or Will's parents are gonna adopt him, or that Brett has found a boyfriend on the yacht and is planning on spending the rest of his life with him and is gonna move out of their shared apartment. I better stop now, in case i give Krista any ideas for plot changes :P

Krista, can we get half the chapter as an easter present? hehe

Krista is evil for stringing us along :P

i cant wait for ch12, but i cant believe its gonna be over! i hope its like 50 pages long, to make up for it hehe.

i hope the reason why they're not getting together isnt because they're brothers or something! or Will's parents are gonna adopt him, or that Brett has found a boyfriend on the yacht and is planning on spending the rest of his life with him and is gonna move out of their shared apartment. I better stop now, in case i give Krista any ideas for plot changes :P

Krista, can we get half the chapter as an easter present? hehe

Lol. I am writing the 12th chapter, I have wrote some of it today, I think a page and a half. It's 9 pages right now and I hope to have everything covered and wrote out before the weekend, not promising any date to post the story, but at least I'm writing it again. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I loved this article!

I like the whole friendship aspect of it and it really reminds me of Will and Grace. How they're so connected to one another, that whenever one has a boyfriend, they end up dating BOTH Will and Grace, because they're a packaged deal. Or whenever Grace breaks up with a guy, Will is always there for her. Or she asks him about her outfit or goes shopping with him.

I'm always referring to TV shows in the forums; I watch a lot of late night reruns. :D

It is safe to say, that after all these weeks between chapters, that I am FINALLY finished with the Writing of Chapter 12. The last chapter of the story. I'm not going to say anything more. :ph34r:

It is safe to say, that after all these weeks between chapters, that I am FINALLY finished with the Writing of Chapter 12. The last chapter of the story. I'm not going to say anything more. :ph34r:

Thats GREAT Krista.....then you can start on Are you Christian :D

Either way Im glad its gonna be soon as I really DO like all your stories

• 4 weeks later...
just curious if chapter 12 is floating around somewhere?

this little fan is aching to read it hehe

It isn't posted anyway, but it is wrote. :)

• Site Administrator

I loved the story Krista :hug: !!!

Actually I will just make a couple of quick comments tonight, and hopefully everyone reading this will have read the final chapter.

First off, I really really really liked this line:

It was like, girls having cooties never changed to girls are hot.

Actually I will just make a couple of quick comments tonight, and hopefully everyone reading this will have read the final chapter.

You had me laughing like crazy. I think I have read a lot of stories with guys trying to explain how they feel, but this was probably the absolute best :great: . With your permission, I may actually use it sometime :P .

Second thing that I have to admit, I probably am the only one that didn't pick up on it, was that I didn't realize that Brett was in love with Will. I guess since you chose to write it from Will's point of view, I believed like him, that Brett was always going to be the best friend. I figured he was going to help him deal with telling his parents, help him no matter what the reaction, and just be there for him like he was in the past. Not until Cole broke the news to both Will and myself, that I put two and two together. Great job in convincing me, much like Will, that Brett would never be more than a friend.

A great ending, to a great story.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Steve B)

....more praise to follow :P

Wonderful WONDERFUL Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SO much for a great ending to a great story....the part that made me choke up was when Brett spilled his feelings to Will, and Will just got up and left....man I nearly died!!!!!!!!!!! Rejection sucks anytime, but after you spilled your heart...ARRGGHHH....but all ends well...thanks for that!!!!

Thanks SO much for a great ending to a great story....the part that made me choke up was when Brett spilled his feelings to Will, and Will just got up and left....man I nearly died!!!!!!!!!!! Rejection sucks anytime, but after you spilled your heart...ARRGGHHH....but all ends well...thanks for that!!!!

I felt the same way! I had to walk away from the story for a minute, cursing Will the whole time!

You had me laughing like crazy. I think I have read a lot of stories with guys trying to explain how they feel, but this was probably the absolute best :great: . With your permission, I may actually use it sometime :P .

Second thing that I have to admit, I probably am the only one that didn't pick up on it, was that I didn't realize that Brett was in love with Will. I guess since you chose to write it from Will's point of view, I believed like him, that Brett was always going to be the best friend. I figured he was going to help him deal with telling his parents, help him no matter what the reaction, and just be there for him like he was in the past. Not until Cole broke the news to both Will and myself, that I put two and two together. Great job in convincing me, much like Will, that Brett would never be more than a friend.

A great ending, to a great story.

Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

Steve B)

....more praise to follow :P

Lol. Thanks for reading my story Steve. :) You also have my permission to use that line whenever you feel it appropriate.. haha. I didn't want it to be completely obvious that Brett was in love with Will, but there were hints. :ph34r: It actually made it more of a surprise for you though right? And really, Will loved Brett too, just decided not to think about the possibilities until someone made him.. ahem Cole. :D

Aww. Didn't mean to choke you up.. good thing that wasn't a surprise cliffhanger.. :P:ph34r:

Thanks for reading the story! :)

I felt the same way! I had to walk away from the story for a minute, cursing Will the whole time!

Lol. Thanks for reading the story Steph!

i looooooved it!! well worth the wait hehe.

looking forward to the next story you're gonna work on now :)

I'm glad you waited on me. :) "Are You Christian" is next on my list. After finals I promise to start my work on it.

Thanks for reading.