[NickolasJames8] Staking my Claim

So after the sizzling chapter 10, we are offered 2 new chapters that seem to clarify what has been going on until then. Ch. 11 offers more insight into Andrew's relationship with his parents, and 12 more of his sentimental dilemmas (which are indeed dealt with in 11 also). The love triangle with Jarred and Phillip is tough on Andrew; I enjoy the complex personality that is developed in the story, on top of the teenage shenanigans, and the fact that he doesn't stake only his claim, though I still see Andrew being very female in his love-making. Which isn't wrong, but somehow maybe that's why I sometimes cannot sympathize fully with the character. Still a quite pleasant read.

... though I still see Andrew being very female in his love-making. Which isn't wrong, but somehow maybe that's why I sometimes cannot sympathize fully with the character. Still a quite pleasant read.

A rather curious observation. Why would you use a straight relationship to characterize a gay relationship? While you say being very female in his love-making isn't wrong, you, personnally, find something wrong with it.

Andrew's a bottom, as we gay folk say. He enjoys and, in fact, prefers the submissive role when having sex. I would also add that there are dominant bottoms out there as well. Are they female in their love-making?

Conner

• Site Moderator

I think in the end Andrew and Kyle will get together. Nick has given us little clues along the way in th way the interact with each other when alone. I don't get the impression that anyone else, character wise, even thinks of the possibility of Kyle being gay so I think everyone is in for a surprise.

Am I revealing anything, of course not, that's just my opinion.

To use an acronym from another popular forum, AKITE.

Jan

While you say being very female in his love-making isn't wrong, you, personnally, find something wrong with it.

Not at all. I'm quite aware of these things, thank you. I know the type of comments to refrain from to avoid the goat's scorn, now. If I read the story with interest, it's because Andrew's personality interests me, though there are many aspects of him that are completely different from my experience. The "we, gay folks" in your comment sounds like I said things that make me definitely ungay. Well, I am. Sorry, this is not the place I'd like to discuss my sex life in full, and hence I should have refrained from my comment in the first place.

I think in the end Andrew and Kyle will get together. Nick has given us little clues along the way in th way the interact with each other when alone. I don't get the impression that anyone else, character wise, even thinks of the possibility of Kyle being gay so I think everyone is in for a surprise.

It would solve the dilemma with Jarred and Phillip, that's a sure point.

What I really like in this storytelling is the way episodes are selected to move the plot forward. Each opening is a bit of a surprise.

I can't see Andrew and Kyle getting together. Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to say that I don't want to see Andrew and Kyle together. Andrew wants to be in love. He most definitely wants to be loved. His getting together with Kyle would shatter my increasingly romantic picture of him. He would become someone "making the rounds" as it were.

I'm scoring the game here and Andrew alreay has two strikes against him. The first was getting involved with Jarred even though he knew Jarred was in a relationship. The second was not being honest with Philip about his involvement with Jarred. I'm sure that I would be better off if I were to just lay back and enjoy the story for what it is, three gay teenagers exploring relationships and their own sexuality. Sometimes the story seems like a game, a competition between Andrew and Jarred as to who is going to capture Philip.

No one is innocent in this story, including Philip. It may in fact turn out that Philip is the ultimate manipulator.

Conner

• 2 months later...
I can't see Andrew and Kyle getting together. Perhaps it would be more accurate for me to say that I don't want to see Andrew and Kyle together. Andrew wants to be in love. He most definitely wants to be loved. His getting together with Kyle would shatter my increasingly romantic picture of him. He would become someone "making the rounds" as it were.

I'm scoring the game here and Andrew alreay has two strikes against him. The first was getting involved with Jarred even though he knew Jarred was in a relationship. The second was not being honest with Philip about his involvement with Jarred. I'm sure that I would be better off if I were to just lay back and enjoy the story for what it is, three gay teenagers exploring relationships and their own sexuality. Sometimes the story seems like a game, a competition between Andrew and Jarred as to who is going to capture Philip.

No one is innocent in this story, including Philip. It may in fact turn out that Philip is the ultimate manipulator.

Conner

Bam!!! You hit the nail on the head, Conner. I think he's the worst one in the who story, next to Jarred and Andrew. Actually, I think he's awful, but he still doesn't know everything that went down behind his back...or does he?? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: