The 411 on Green

I just finish reading this from Green's Blog, I thought I should let all of you guys be aware of it. My thoughts and prayers are out to Green and David.

Anthony (rekop)

Hi guys I just want to fill you in on what's going on. Um Green and David were in a car accident last night. David has a broken collar bone and a pretty nasty cut on the side of his head. Green is not doing to well. He's in icu right now. David doesn't remember what happened. They found Green's car in the breakdown lane on it's side. Green was hanging from his seatbelt unconscious. Green is in a comma and they don't know how much more they can do. I just wanted to let you guys know. Sorry I'm writing this from a cellphone and it's my only release.

Chaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys thanks for your thoughts. Um Green is still in ICU. They won't tell me anything and Green's mother hasn't come out of the room in a long time. His father left crying before I could ask him anything. David is doing better but he still doesn't remember what happened. One of the cops told me that there might have been some foul play in this. They think that whoever called the cops might have been involved. I don't know what to do. The nurses don't want me here and the doctors won't talk to me.

I just want someone to tell me that he is going to be alright you know?

I'll keep you posted guys.

CHAZ

• Site Administrator

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys right now. We're all hoping Green pulls through.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Chaz as with Green and David. Try to be strong and even though you don't feel like it at the moment, remember to rest and look after yourself as much as you can. When Green comes out of this, he will need you there to support him.

Bev

Guys I finally got to see Green. He doesn't look good guys. They have him on a respirator and it seems like he's getting worse. He flatlined twice already and they don't know how much more they can do. I don't want to lose him guys. I can't see him like this. He doesn't deserve this. The doctors already told his parents to look into funeral services. I just want to scream right now to wake him up.

Chaz

Chaz...I am so sorry about all of this. You are right, Green doesn't deserve this and you don't deserve this either. You must feel like you are living your worst nightmare, right now. I wish I had something to say to make you feel better right now...or to give you some hope. But I know there is nothing I can say or do that will make any difference to how you are feeling. Please remember that you are loved by us all.

Bev

Edited by Bev

Chaz and Green and David and all of your family members and friends,

You are all in my prayers and sending out good karma for Green's full recovery.

There are no words to properly express our love and concern for you all.

Thank you Chaz for taking the time to keep us informed but please know that we are all pulling for Green and David and you.

Please keep hoping and praying and finding a way to be in Green's presence. I know he will be able to feel the love from all of you. Keep talking to him and holding his hands and remind him that it is going to be ok and you are all with him.

My love and prayers go with you.

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj

Words are the most powerful tools we have for expression of human emotion...and yet sometimes they fail utterly. Everything I try to say here just feels so...empty.

You're all in my thoughts, and I hope for the best for all of you, not only right now but for whatever tomorrow brings.

Rob

Guys I finally got to see Green. He doesn't look good guys. They have him on a respirator and it seems like he's getting worse. He flatlined twice already and they don't know how much more they can do. I don't want to lose him guys. I can't see him like this. He doesn't deserve this. The doctors already told his parents to look into funeral services. I just want to scream right now to wake him up.

Chaz

Hold onto hope Chaz, stay with with him. Talk to him, sometimes they can hear what we say.

Jules