- Rank: #0
- Total: 23
I'm a writer, editor and photographer who also has a career in technology. Call me a geek or nerd or whatever, but I love science and math and linguistics (not just English). For as long as I can remember I've been an avid reader with wide-ranging interests, though admittedly I've never met a western I liked.
I'm an autodidact and a polymath. Oh, and I love sudoku.
Some thoughts on writing:
- Life doesn't always give us happily ever after and neither should writers.
- Sex is great but not every story needs it.
- Grownups can be just as captivating and adventurous as children and young adults.
- Nothing irks a reader more than meeting a likable story only to have it abandoned before it's mature; then again, life happens, so it is what it is.
- As a published photographer and writer, I'm offended beyond belief when authors steal photos; if I take your written work and publish it elsewhere, it's just as much theft as using someone's photo to augment your written work.