Jump to content

A Taste of Amnesia

   (6 reviews)

Never has an attempt at ‘self-editing’ gone so awry.

 

Copyright © 2018 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Signature Author
  • 11/29/2018 (Updated: 11/29/2018)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 6,012 Words
  • 6,754 Views
  • 31 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mollyhousemouse

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

there are consequences for everything we do,

and some of them are unintended.

this story is about that, and about so much more!

a delightful read that will leave you with a smile, and maybe a tear!

Response from the author:

Thank you, Molly. You are right to remind readers that for every action there is a direct and opposing re-action ;)

Thanks again for reading!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
Brayon

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This was a very fun read. One of the best stories I've read recently. There's a lesson one can learn if you look a little deeper. One, that sung to my soul and is making me think about things.

Response from the author:

Thank you, A! I appreciate you leaving such a warm review. Thanks again :) 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
MichaelS36

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

AC Benus is a wonderfully talented author. This story is touching, funny and a joy to experience. Do not miss this one!

Response from the author:

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: Thank you, Mike. I love how you say it's must-read reading :) :) :)

  • Love 4
Link to review
Mikiesboy

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Brilliant, touching and funny.  A strange voyage one writer takes to have his work edited, it takes him where he never thought he'd go. A finely crafted and satisfying tale. A must read.

Response from the author:

Thanks, Tim. It was a fun and challenging concept to explore :) 

  • Love 4
Link to review
Twisted_Dreemz

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

When I read this, it made me feel like I stepped into the Twilight Zone. Not the spooky talky tina part of town, but the ironic, get inside your head and make you think part of town. We people will do some very *special* things if we think it will improve our performance. This story is that cautionary tale of result, weaved together by an author who knows how to weave very well!

Response from the author:

Thank you, Twisted, for this wonderful review! Yes, some of the first tales I read 'for fun' were short stories that inspired Twilight Zone episodes, like the incredible The Self-Improvement of Salvadore Ross by Henry Slesar. As for weaving, as you are quite the master of loom and shuttlecock work yourself, this compliment means a great deal to me.

Thanks for reading and reviewing! I really appreciate it.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A fantastic story from the talented author @AC Benus. It was a joy to read. Highly recommend this story as a great read.

Response from the author:

Thank you, Chris, for a fantastic review!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..