Jump to content

Destiny - a novel 3. Novels

   (2 reviews)

Teenager Jack Shaw has a problem: he has to fight for his life and watch his best friend, his mom, and his beloved boyfriend all struggle along with him. Will he – will they all – make it?

This book is a follow-up to the novel Dignity. Reading it beforehand is not necessary to enjoy Destiny, but it may add to the experience. 
 
Puppilull has kindly set up a Destiny forum. Please stop by and visit with your comments or suggestions.
 
 
 
Copyright © 2017 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Timothy M.

· Edited by Timothy M.

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

It's Valentine's Day and that reminded me of a very special February 14th in a heart-breaking and heart-warming story. Of course, I cannot tell you what happens on Valentine's Day in AC Benus' Destiny Novel. You will have to buckle up and take the roller coaster ride just as I did. Perhaps read the prequel Dignity first, but even if you don't, you'll find yourself drawn into this tale of life, love and death. There are villains and heroes, betrayals and loyalty, fear and courage, but most importantly love to counter the hate, as well as some beautiful romantic and sad moments. :wub:  Get those tissues ready.

On this Valentine's Day let me wish for all humans, whatever their gender or orientation, that they may find the love, honesty and safety which Jack craves in his struggle for life.

Your ability to evoke our emotions was in full display in Destiny, AC. I'm proud to have been part of the journey. :heart: 

Response from the author:

Thank you, @Timothy M., for a lovely review on Valentine's Day. You're super! 

  • Love 3
Link to review
Mikiesboy

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Dignity and Destiny were the first things of AC's I read. Excellent both of them. Everything AC writes is a beautiful journey. You can't go wrong with reading this series, it is a testament to love. 

Response from the author:

Thank you, @Mikiesboy, for a heartfelt story review. I appreciate it! 

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..