Jump to content

Finding Joy

   (3 reviews)
Sub-genres: Comedy Modern, Drama

A couple arrive at a crossroads in their relationship, with one of them poised to end her postdoctoral education and "start life". She's not so sure about the baby her wife wants though, working with kids and their parents facing huge health issues as an MD, but she starts having a series of mysterious dreams involving a wise little girl.

**This story touches upon issues of difficult pregnancies and miscarriage. Please proceed with caution if you find these topics upsetting.**

 

Copyright © 2019 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Signature Author
  • 04/28/2019 (Updated: 04/28/2019)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 14,155 Words
  • 4,922 Views
  • 23 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mollyhousemouse

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

AC brings us a story with many layers!  It's about family; the family we're born into, the family we make, and the family we choose.  The people who are in Alice and Fuchsia's life are familiar to us all! He tackles the sensitive topic of trying to get, and maintain, a pregnancy with care and compassion.  It's a tale of love, about balancing self, with couple; hopes and dreams; what is, and what could be. 
Come along and meet Alice, her wife Fuchsia, their mothers, their friends, and Joy.  You'll be glad you did.

Response from the author:

A wonderful review from a wonderful person. A million kisses, Molly 

  • Love 3
Link to review
MichaelS36

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Finding Joy is a wonderful story. Filled with love, hope and Joy! There is also friendship, family and so much more packed into this wonderful piece. 

Sit back and enjoy this worthwhile piece. 

Response from the author:

Wow, you had your mom read this piece...? That touches me beyond words :)

Thank you, Mike! 

  • Love 3
Link to review
Mikiesboy

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A beautiful story of hope, dreams and love. A wonderful must read story.

Response from the author:

Thank you very much, Tim ❤️ 

  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..