Jump to content

Sunshine

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

A young man agrees to meet an admirer on Valentine's Day, and both witness how fate can work behind the scenes.

Copyright © 2016 AC Benus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Timothy M.

· Edited by Timothy M.

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members
Writing a Valentine’s Day story filled with sadness, loss, longing and even anger, and naming it Sunshine, is the kind of chutzpah few people can get away with. But AC Benus has the unique ability to pluck at our heartstrings and fill our guts with dread, holding the story on the precipice of anticipation, yet letting us hope for a miracle.

Will the two characters make the right choice? Will their innate goodness break through like a ray of sunshine? Will it become a Valentine’s Day to remember for the triumph of love and kindness or for the loss of innocence and trust? 

Most of all the story is about love lost and love found. It was inspired by a picture and a description which caught the author's eye and made him wonder about the tale and the person behind. I for one hope the real story is as beautiful as this one.

Response from the author:

Thanks for this awesome review, Tim. Your support for my work throughout the years has meant the world to me. Thanks a million times over!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..