Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Many chapters contain brutal violence.

The Mantis Equilibrium - Book Two - 4. Chapter 4 - Gawa, Eroli, & S'Kay

We see an interesting encounter between three Bio-Shifts.

A trio of unusual individuals sat huddled around a small table. Each of them was unique. They spent several moments in silent awe, only occasionally breaking the quiet to express their feelings.

Three mugs of dark beer sat on the tabletop.

A woman with skin like mineral-rippled marble said, “It worked. It actually worked.” She looked like she was made of movable stone. When she spoke, her words seemed to reverberate inside of her. The strange patterns on her skin moved in a continuous and fluid dance. There were no visible pupils or irises in her colorless eyes, and her scalp was smooth.

“It was incredible,” agreed a man with thick hair the color of wheat that covered every inch of his body. Long claws extended from his fingertips, but he retracted them to lift up his glass for a sip.

The third individual remained quiet for the longest. She was bird-like in her appearance. Tiny protrusions curled up from the backs of her arms, over her shoulders, and across the sides of her face. Like the other woman, she did not have hair, but there were larger extensions on the top of her head. They looked like feathers.

“This is only the beginning,” she finally said to the other two. She turned her eyes to one of them and then the other. “I fucking love you both,” she declared. She stared into the eyes of the woman made of marble and said her name. “Gawa,” and the two of them kissed.

Then the bird woman turned and gazed into the eyes of the hairy man. “Eroli,” she said with sultry allure, and his name tasted good on her tongue They also kissed.

As their lips separated, Eroli said to her in a rapturous tone, “I love you.” He stroked the thick fur that covered his collarbones and chest.

“I love each of you,” Gawa added with a husky breath that echoed in her stone body.

The bird-woman gave them a mischievous smile. “I already can’t wait to do it again,” she said.

Gawa whispered to her, “I love you, S’Kay,” and Eroli repeated her.

“I love you, S’Kay,” and the two of them kissed, as S’Kay watched.

Gawa pulled her lips away and said, “I can’t believe our first time went so well,” but she paused. “Wait a second. No, I take that back. I actually did believe that we would be that good.”

S’Kay and Eroli were kissing again, and Gawa watched their tongues twisting together.

“I know we said that we should wait in between times,” she said over their slippery saliva sounds, “but I don’t want to wait. I want to do it again, and I want to do it soon. I don’t know that I’ve ever felt more alive than when we were done.”

Gawa sighed and continued. “The three of us, just standing there together in the dark, being quiet and reveling in the moment,” she said wistfully, “I feel like that’s what my life is meant for; that’s my purpose.”

The bird-woman and beast-man’s lips separated, and S’Kay added, “I could not imagine my first time without you both.”

They looked at each other with delirious, giddy smiles on their wet and pouty lips.

“I’ve never felt more beautiful,” Gawa said. The rippling pattern on her skin shifted in its ever-moving flow.

“And you were beautiful,” S’Kay confirmed.

The two women leaned together again and kissed deeply, breathing mutual breaths as their tongues danced.

“I actually think that it’s a good idea for us to wait just a little while in between,” Eroli started to say, but S’Kay pulled away from Gawa and interrupted him.

“I don’t want to wait,” she said in an incredulous and demanding tone. “I want to do it again tomorrow!” She spoke over whatever protests he attempted to make. “And I’d do it without you next time, if it came to that. We’re going to do it again, with or without you, Eroli.”

“Yeah,” Gawa agreed, “I don’t want to wait either. I want to feel that beautiful again.”

Eroli looked at the two women with uncertainty. “I guess if you want to,” he ventured, “I guess we don’t have to wait. I already know the perfect second place.” He asked, “Do you both really want to do it again tomorrow?”

S’Kay and Gawa smiled.

Each of them took a sip of beer.

“Gawa,” S’Kay said to the woman with skin that looked like stone, “tell Tualu that we need him again tomorrow night.” She caressed the feathery wisps that grew from the back of her own arms.

“It’ll be my pleasure,” Gawa replied. “We make a good team, the three of us and him. I suspect our little group will grow over time, but I don’t want to risk compromising what we have by inviting anyone else to join us yet.”

“I agree,” S’Kay concurred. “Maybe after we do it a few times together, we’ll decide to invite someone new to join in, but I don’t see that happening for a while. Did you have someone in mind?”

“No, not necessarily,” Gawa responded. “I guess a few folks pop up, but I’m not in a rush to add anyone else. There will be a better chance of getting caught if there are more of us. Our first time was so impressive, and I wouldn’t mind a repeat occurrence before we bring in new people.”

People?” S’Kay repeated with a smirk. “As in, the plural of person? It seems that you have a few people in mind indeed,” she said with a laugh.

Gawa smiled and simply said, “I’m excited for our next time.” She held up her hand to examine her palm. It glowed purple and the patterns shifted across her skin.

S’Kay shook her feathers and licked her smiling lips. “We are going to accomplish such amazing and terrible things,” she said

Why are these three unique individuals important?
Copyright © 2023 Adam Andrews Johnson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 5
Thank you for sticking with my crazy story!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Moderator

Sex and murder are not strangers to each other. Our trio of killers have developed an appetite for it. These things have a way of becoming sloppy. They will slip up somehow.

Let's hope no innocents get persecuted before they get caught.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

So, now we know that a group of 4 bio-shifts killed the 5 messiahs. They are excited and turned on by killings the messiahs. A team of messiahs is searching for them to kill them.

Our four killers love the thrill of killing They could make mistakes and be found. I also agree innocent persons could well be hurt.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

So, now we know that a group of 4 bio-shifts killed the 5 messiahs. They are excited and turned on by killings the messiahs. A team of messiahs is searching for them to kill them.

Our four killers love the thrill of killing They could make mistakes and be found. I also agree innocent persons could well be hurt.

They consider themselves a unit of three. I believe they only view Tualu as a helper. I think Tualu beams them in where they want to go. You notice in the other chapter there was no obvious entry point and the door had to be unlocked.

Speaking of the other chapter, I find it odd the Messiahs have made no attempt to repair the damage to their tower in the past year. As arrogant as they are, you'd think they'd view the assault on their center of power as an affront to their dignity.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

While we can't know for certain, it looks like those three met Vion's friends and put them down...harshly...

While terminating Messiah's is a good thing, too much to soon is not a good thing...better to keep the a-hole Messiah's on their toes, looking over their shoulders...

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Have to wonder if this group is not responsible for some of the deaths?  As readers we have sympathy for the bio-shifts because of what they have suffered; but there will be evil among them as well.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..