Jump to content

By All Accounts

   (3 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

Zane is a methodical person. He’s great at making plans for work and for his life. When he discovers a rainbow sticker in the lower left corner of a window, he plans to visit a gay bar, for the very first time in his life.

Copyright © 2021 Aditus; All Rights Reserved.
  • Signature Author
  • 06/11/2021 (Updated: 06/11/2021)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 4,089 Words
  • 4,413 Views
  • 24 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 3
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bill W

  

A  well written 'coming out story', although this time with an older character.  Zane is an accountant who's questioning whether he's attracted to men, so he decides to go a location where he might be able to find the answer to this question.  It's there that he meets another man, who in some respects is his complete opposite, yet in other ways they have much in common.  They strike up a conversation and each one ends up telling the other his story, but is it enough to strike a romantic spark between them that will lead to something more?  I suggest you read this story to find out. 

Response from the author:

Thank you, Bill, for your kind words.

  • Love 1
Link to review
Gary L

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another gem from Aditus.  Zane has arrived at a crunch time - continue with his black and white life or enter the rainbow-flagged bay and start to live.  
The final text messages are a delight.

great writing, as usual, from a star writer.

Response from the author:

You found one of my favorite anthology stories! Thank you so much for this great review, Gary. :hug:

  • Love 2
Link to review
Will Hawkins

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This story expresses very well the reluctance of an adult who classifies himself as a 'numbers person' to break his shyness habit and enter into the gay world. Excellent Characterization, Pacing, and Description. Would rate five stars if it were an introduction to a continuing series. But, because it is a 'one-off', leaves the reader hanging a little.

Mr Will

Response from the author:

Thank you for this wonderful review.

I could have written a longer story alas, the story  is part of the spring anthology which means one-off. :)  

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..