Jump to content

Cupid Central 2. Viking Valentine

   (3 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

Theo is just a normal guy with an unusual job. He works as a Cupid.

Copyright © 2016 aditus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Story
    • 3,962 Words
    • 4,007 Views
    • 51 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Thirdly

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've re-read this oneshot more times than I can count and only now just realized I never left a review. This is just a wonderfully fun piece that introduces us to a parallel world and its respective departments as two angels try to help an unlucky human out. I absolutely love it. 

Response from the author:

Love, love this! Thank you!

  • Love 2
Link to review
Brayon

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a very beautifully written Valentine's day story. A very interesting take on how Cupids interact with other angels, and how they get compatible humans together.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to review
Timothy M.

· Edited by Timothy M.

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members
Of all the wonderful Secret Admirer Contest stories, this one was probably the most light-hearted and fun. Did you know Cupids have arrows of different colors depending on the situation? Or that missing a shot can have dire consequences, not only for the humans involved, but also the hapless Cupid who bungled the job. The management at Cupid Central assigns punishment for tardiness as well as sloppy jobs, but also rewards good work.
I was chuckling most of the time, and I asked Aditus to lend me a couple of his angels to help out in my A.I. story. But most of all, I hope we’ll get more Cupid Central stories, because the concept is delightful, the dialogue is funny, and the characters are vividly portrayed, both the angels and the humans they interact with.
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..