Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Indefensible - 1. Chapter 1

Special thanks to Sharon for editing!!

Enjoy the story!

 

Indefensible

Chapter 1 – Hungry Souls

Jeff couldn’t figure out where he wanted the sautéed vegetables. Logically the grilled sea bass should be in the center of the table, but the vegetables were on a larger platter and placing them anywhere else would throw off the symmetry of the table.

He wanted everything to be perfect; it was a special night. Exactly one year ago tonight his dreams had become reality; he had wed his soul-mate, Michael Kesler. Well technically it was a “commitment ceremony”, but to Jeff and Michael it was a marriage.

Finally reaching a decision, Jeff arranged the vegetable and fish so that they sat slightly askew from each other and shared the center of the table. With that settled he quickly found a place for the garlic bread then turned and crossed the dining room to the bar where he retrieved the matches and set to work lighting the two candelabras located midway on either side of the long table. At last he poured the wine into the glasses - which had been a wedding gift - and took a step back to scrutinize the results of his meticulous efforts.

“It’s perfect, sweetie,” Michael said affectionately as he came up behind Jeff and wrapped his arms around him.

“You mean it?” Jeff pressed as he took hold of Michael’s hands and gently held onto them while he leaned back further into his husband’s embrace. “It’s just that you cooked this beautiful meal and the least I can do is…”

Michael cut him off as he gently spun him around and pressed his lips tenderly into Jeff’s. As the kiss deepened Jeff suddenly pulled back and looked into Michael’s dark blue eyes. “MMMM, everything you make tastes good!” Jeff said playfully as he smacked his lips together and ran his tongue over them.

With a laugh Michael handed Jeff a plate and they set to work serving their meal; the entire time maintaining a slight contact at their hips and sides. When he was finished dishing out his meal Jeff went to one end of the table and stood while Michael finished scooping the veggies onto his plate. When Michael had finished instead of going to the opposite end of the table he walked towards Jeff’s side and placed his dinner very close to, almost touching, Jeff’s plate. Next he shifted one of the side chairs so that it was right up against the table leg. When Jeff looked at him with slight surprise Michael leaned in close and, placing his hand on one side of his mouth, whispered conspiratorially, “I know the host is a stickler for seating arrangements, but maybe if we ask nicely he’ll let us sit together since it’s our anniversary.”

“Oh Mikie, I’m sorry. I feel so silly now expecting us to eat an entire table apart when we never do that anyway. It’s just that I wanted everything to be perfect tonight and I guess I just had this idea that we had to set everything up like we’re hosting some kind of dinner party.”

“I know Jeff, and I probably should have gone along with it. It’s just that I love you and I want to be as close to you as possible, especially tonight. As far as I’m concerned we could be eating beans out of a can and sitting on the floor. I have everything I want right here.” With that Michael took Jeff’s hand and lovingly kissed the back of it, gradually making his way towards the fingers.

________________________________________

“Hey Beth, you look amazing!” Donny said as he stepped back to allow his girlfriend, Beth Carington, to enter the house.

As soon as Donny had closed the door Beth pinned him against it and assaulted his mouth with hers. As she wrapped one arm behind his neck and pulled him even closer, she playfully groped his bottom with her other hand and tantalizingly ground her body into his. Just as Donny’s shock was starting to go away and he began to wrap his arms around her, she abruptly broke the kiss, turned around, and walked toward the closet to hang up her coat.

Giggling, Beth turned around and faked her best innocent look. “What? Weren’t we finished with our hello kiss?”

Blushing and looking embarrassed Donny closed the closet door and took Beth’s hand to lead her into the kitchen. “You want a soda?” he asked approaching the refrigerator.

“Nah, I’m not thirsty…well not for soda” Beth responded lasciviously. She was actually beginning to embarrass herself at this point, but she could tell Donny had been upset all day and she was determined to take his mind off of whatever was bothering him. “So your parents home?”

“B..Beth” Donny stuttered with growing embarrassment.

Seeing the look on Donny’s face and realizing the way he had taken her casual question she laughed loudly and quickly responded, “Ohh, that’s not why I asked! I just didn’t see their cars in the driveway.”

“Oh, yeah, they’re both working late tonight. Mom’s got a layout deadline tomorrow and Dad’s meeting his new client.”

“I see,” Beth said with a sigh. She didn’t like this. She knew that whatever was bothering Donny would have troubled him less if he would talk about it. So far she hadn’t been able to get him to open up, and while she still held hopes of doing so later this evening, she wouldn’t have minded a little help from his parents. Donny was very close with his parents – well his dad anyway – and if she couldn’t get him to talk about whatever was on his mind then maybe his father could.

“So you want to have some dinner?” Beth asked trying to change the subject. When he didn’t answer she looked up and saw that he seemed lost in thought again. “Donny?”

“Huh? Oh, I’m sorry, I guess my mind wandered. Sure, we can catch a movie; what’s out?”

“Hmm, well let me see if I can remember what’s playing umm, “‘Starving in the Suburbs’, ‘The Senior Who Didn’t Pay Attention to His Girlfriend’, oh yeah, and I think ‘What the Hell is On Your Mind?’ just came out.”

“oh, uhh, sorry Beth.” Donny replied apologetically.

“Baby, I don’t care. Just tell me what’s wrong. Did Nicky upset you earlier?” She hadn’t really noticed any extra tension between the two that day at school. Nicky was being his typical sarcastic, brash self while Donny remained as patient as always, but she was running out of theories to explain Donny’s anxious mood.

_________________________________________ 

“Nicky, dinner’s ready, honey!” Shelly Pierce said warmly as she tapped on her son’s door.

With an irritable groan Nicky Pierce sat up and shouted at his bedroom door, “I’m not hungry, mom, leave me alone!”

“Please baby, I’m worried you’re not getting enough to eat.” Shelly pleaded through the door.

“Oh, so now you’re saying I’m too skinny! Whatever mom, just leave me the hell alone” Nicky said hostilely as he threw him self back down on his bed.

“But darling…” Shelly started

“I said I’m not hungry! I’ll have the leftovers later ALRIGHT?!” Nicky yelled.

He had mostly added the last part because he knew saying he’d eat later was the best way to get her to leave him alone. He probably would eat later though; the last thing he wanted to do was lose weight – especially now that his psycho ex-boyfriend Steve Kent had begun spreading rumors that he was anorexic – but Nicky really wasn’t hungry just then, and he had no intention of subjecting himself to yet another round of “20 questions” from his mother.

_______________________________________

“I asked you a question, boy!” roared Mark Sarver as he struck his son hard with the back of his hand.

Brad gasped as the force of the blow caused his right shoulder to collide hard with the hallway wall. He’d been as quiet as possible when he’d entered the house hoping to make it to the kitchen and start dinner before his father heard him. That hadn’t exactly gone as planned.

“Where the fuck were you? HUH? Out doing drugs with that no-good shithead friend of yours?” Mark demanded as he grabbed Brad by his shoulders and squeezed hard on the one which had just hit the wall.

“Nnno no dad, I had to stay late to help Tyler choose the homecoming decorations.” Brad had known it was a mistake to agree to help Tyler. He knew it would make him late, but he hated to disappoint anyone and after Nicky had leered and obnoxiously tried to hit on him, Brad figured it was the least he could do for the poor guy. Big mistake.

“Damn it! How fucking hard is it to follow a few simple rules?” Mark screamed as he pinned Brad to the wall and hit him hard in the gut with his fist. “Christ! Didn’t your good for nothing mother try to teach you anything?”

Brad crumpled to the floor in agony, but the tears that were starting to form in his eyes had nothing to do with the physical torment to which his father was now subjecting him; they were a result of the malicious way in which his father was referring to his deceased mother.

“Karen always was a fucking bleeding heart hippie,” Mark continued as he almost casually kicked Brad hard in the knee.

Don’t think about Donny. PLEASE don’t mention Donny. Brad pleaded to himself as he struggled to control his tears. He knew if Mark thought about Donny it would only provoke him further.

“Hell! Look who she fucking used to let you hang out with, that no-good snob Landry’s worthless piece of shit son. FUCK! I HATE HIM!” Mark continued to rage on, now roughly grabbing Brad by the hair and jerking him back onto his feet as he slammed him into the wall again.

“I better not ever catch you with that stinking amoeba again!” Mark finished as he rammed his fist hard into Brad’s back one last time and then threw him in the direction of the kitchen. “Now get out of my sight and fucking try to make yourself useful. I’ll expect my dinner brought to me in my study within the next half hour.”

___________________________________

Jeff closed his eyes and gently began to chew on his bottom lip to try to keep himself from crying out as Michael began to suck heavily on his cock while gently kneading his ass.

“Oh my God, Mikie!” Jeff moaned as he ran his fingers through Michael’s soft red hair and then began bending sideways on the bed in an attempt to grab Michael’s legs. “Come here”

After he’d managed to turn Michael around and position his lover’s throbbing dick near his mouth he reached for the bottle of lube which was lying near the edge of the bed. Gently he guided Michael into his mouth with one hand – gasping as yet another wave of pleasure wracked his own body thanks to Michael’s tireless efforts – and grabbed the bottle of lube with the other. Jeff found it difficult to open the lube as he struggled to keep his own body in check while also giving some much deserved attention to the organ now gently tapping the back of his throat.

Once he’d finally succeeded in opening the seemingly impenetrable bottle Jeff smeared the liquid all over his hands as well as all over Michael’s soft ass.

Michael bucked his hips back and moaned in ecstasy as he fought to keep himself from biting down on the precious object in his mouth. The intensity of his pleasure was slowly rising as Jeff began to trace the outline of his hole, gradually applying more and more pressure.

As Jeff finally slipped a finger in and began playfully exploring before heading to Michael’s sweet spot, Michael began grinding his firm stomach into Jeff’s hard chest and making deep guttural noises in the back of his throat.

When they both felt as though they couldn’t take it anymore they separated, each being able to read the other’s body well enough to know that it was time.

As Michael turned around and climbed higher onto the bed he took each of Jeff’s hands into his own and with their palms touching and fingers interlaced he looked deeply into Jeff’s eyes.

“I love you baby, I love you SO much. I…” he was becoming emotional so Jeff moved the joined hands - Michael’s right and his left – so that the back of Michael’s palm was against his lips.

“Shhh, I know, Mikie, and I love you more than any words could possibly express; you mean everything to me and I’d do anything for you. ANYTHING” Jeff swore with tears of joy and love beginning to form in his crystalline blue eyes.

Michael moved so that he was straddling Jeff’s crotch. “Happy anniversary sweetie,” he said with a big smile. Then as he leaned down to make contact with Jeff’s waiting mouth he abruptly impaled himself on his husband’s cock.

Both lovers gasped into the other’s mouth and wrapped their arms tightly around each other as the shock and intensity of sudden pleasure overtook them.

__________________________________________ 

“Bethhhhhh” Donny whimpered as his girlfriend sat on his bare chest reaching back to stroke his cock with her right hand while her left gently tweaked his right nipple.

Donny’s own hands were roving all over her chest as he caressed her amble breasts. Gradually his hands massaged their way further and further down Beth’s smooth torso until they came in contact with her soft pelvis.

Beth leaned back and spread her legs wider to give Donny better access to her dripping lips. Then as his fingers began to make tentative contact she moaned loudly and took his hands in her own, guiding his fingers towards her clit. Beth wasn’t a girl afraid of asking for what she wanted.

As their mutual masturbation session got steamier Beth closed her eyes and began to lightly bounce up and down while running her fingers through her shoulder length, brown hair. Her moaning grew louder as their rhythm became faster and more intense.

“Uhh, Beth, you want me to get the uhh, the um...” Donny fumbled awkwardly as a new heat rose up to his already burning cheeks. Actually he felt as though his whole body was on fire and he desperately needed for that fire to fully erupt in that way he found so meaningful with Beth.

“The condom?” Beth asked without any embarrassment. “GOD YES!” she panted out.

As Donny attempted to open the bedside table drawer with one hand and remove the condoms, Beth looked down at her boyfriend of the last three years. He was attractive. Actually that was an understatement. With his gentle, angelic, yet masculine face, wavy brown hair, piercing green eyes, and straight teeth he was easily one of the best looking senior guys at Eastbrooke private high school; he was also the kindest and most patient – at least she thought so.

As Donny finished opening the condom and handed it to his girlfriend he was having similar thoughts about her. She had an amazing body and several of the other guys at school frequently remarked that she had the best “T & A” at Eastbrooke, but while Donny didn’t think that was an unfair evaluation by any means he loved Beth for what was on the inside. She was confident, poised, vibrant, funny, and smart as a whip… and she was his! If he had anything to say about it he’d spend the rest of his life trying to be the kind of man she deserved.

Once the condom was in place Donny surprised Beth by quickly, but gently, pushing her onto her back. As he first kissed her deeply and then in turn took each of her proud breasts into his mouth, he lined up his cock for the entry they both so desperately needed.

“I love you, and I always will, Beth” Donny stated in a voice chocked with emotion.

“I know” Beth said casually with a playful smile. Then as Donny thrust forward she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his ear close to her lips. “And I’ll always love you, Donny”

_________________________________________________

“OHHHH MMmmmm” Nicky gasped as the cum exploded from his cock. Sighing he opened his eyes and reached for the Kleenex on his nightstand.

He’d been thinking about Darren Harwin for most of the session. Darren was the guy he dated before Steve Kent. Actually they were primarily just fuck buddies, but Darren had two distinct advantages over most of the guys Nicky had been with. First of all with his spiky blonde hair, dark blue eyes, swimmer’s build – including a killer set of six pack abs – and firm bubble butt he was probably the hottest guy Nicky had ever been with. Secondly, he was the only one who hadn’t in some way screwed Nicky over…of course that was probably because Nicky himself had started messing around with Steve on the side and Darren had dumped him when he found out, but still he had no reason to hate Darren and that made him infinitely more fun to jerk off to than the other pricks Nicky had slept with.

An unusual thing had happened towards the end of his session though; Nicky had found himself thinking of Donny and Beth. NOT messing around together, that thought disgusted Nicky, no, he had thought about the way they always looked at each other. The way they only truly seemed complete when they were together.

“Yuck!” Nicky exclaimed out loud when he realized he was doing it again. It really did disgust him. He always gave them a hard time about it at school. He truly hated seeing their sickening display…so why was he thinking about it?

Great, this is just what I need another fucking problem. It’s not enough that I’ve got a crazy ex spreading rumors about me – of course I guess they’ll go nicely with all the other rumors - Nicky thought - or a mother who won’t leave me the hell alone, or a father who…

Nicky clinched his teeth and balled his hands into tight fists. He refused to cry about this again. He couldn’t cry about this again. Surly there were no more tears left to shed. Not for this.

“Or a fucking spineless pansy to look after,” Nicky continued his list of problems out loud now, but in a soft voice not wanting to wake up his mother. That little twerp, he fucking needs to call social services, but NOOOO instead he just whines to me about it. Instead I’m the one he fucking calls to sneak through his window and help him clean up his shit. What the hell? Fucking Sam – his nickname for Donny – the Samaritan would be all over that, but no, he can’t fuckin’ tell him for some god damn reason I don’t think he even understands.

This line of thought was actually making Nicky feel better. He was good at being angry; it was the sadness he couldn’t take. Sadness was weakness, and Nicky was anything but weak.

Finally, Nicky got up and began to get dressed. He figured it was time he eat the leftovers his mom had saved him. After pulling on a black Metalica T-shirt and a pair of boxers he stood in front of his mirror. He was thin, very thin, but he couldn’t help it. He hadn’t really had a proper appetite these last three years. Not since…

“No! I’m not going to fucking think about that either,” Nicky said petulantly. Then with a determined sigh he picked up a brush from his dresser and almost defiantly brushed his long, dyed black bangs further into his face, symbolically hiding himself from the world.

“Whatever!” he muttered as he looked into the mirror and then slammed the brush down.

 ________________________________________

Brad groaned in pain as he bent down to pick up the tray with his father’s dirty dishes on it. His back was already starting to get stiff. He was lucky he figured. Usually when his father started in on him like that as soon as he walked through the door, he could count on several more blows later that night. Tonight, however, his father had decided to drink and he’d passed out fairly early in front of the television.

No, his father wasn’t an alcoholic…well maybe he was. That didn’t have anything to do with why he beat Brad though. Actually Brad was always relieved when his father decided to drink. He tended to mellow out and ignore the world until he’d finally pass out.

It was when he was sober that Brad really had to walk around on eggshells, and unfortunately his career – a US congressman – was such that he’d often be required to make conference calls and do research until late into the night. Unfortunately that also meant no drinking until he was finished. Hell, a few times Brad had considered spiking his coffee or Pepsi just so that he’d calm down a little. He knew he wouldn’t get away with it though. If there was one thing his father was good at it was identifying liquor.

Mark was a good congressman, a lousy dad, but a good congressman. He’d been the incumbent for the last 11 years and he definitely looked like winning this upcoming election as well. The political analysts, whom his father paid so handsomely, speculated that he could easily be a “career congressman” and would probably always win as long as he chose to run.

He was popular, Brad had to give him that. He was also successful; he was very good at getting federal dollars allotted to his district, and the area was the most affluent in the state. Mark could even be downright scintillating when he put his mind to it. Brad had seen him turn on the charm when other politicians or big wigs had come to their home.


Those were actually the times which hurt Brad the most; however, they were also the times which gave him the most hope. His father was so different when he was trying to impress people. He would always put Brad on display for all his political cronies, showering him with affection and praise. It practically ripped Brad’s heart out.

Once it had been too much for him and he’d started to lightly sob after his dad had made a point of telling him “how proud” he was of him. Mark wasn’t thrown though and he wasn’t going to let anyone see through his charade. He’d quickly wrapped the boy up in a tight hug and patted his back.

“What’s wrong, buddy? Did you and Melissa have a fight?” Mark had asked, all the while giving him dangerous looks that none of the guests could see.

There was no “Melissa”, but the line worked. Soon everyone was “awing” and one lady had gone into a story about her son recently breaking up with his girlfriend. That had pretty much diverted anyone’s suspicions…not that anyone was likely to be suspicious in the first place. What could possibly be wrong in the perfect congressman’s perfect home?

Still, for that one brief moment Brad had considered breaking away from his father’s embrace and telling everyone just what was wrong. He had the bruises and cuts to prove it too. Mark was always careful not to leave any marks where they’d be visible – Brad’s face, neck, and arms for example – but his stomach, back, and legs were almost always a mass of shallow – and some not so shallow – cuts and scrapes and ugly purplish, yellow bruises. Of course, knowing Mark, he’d probably have said, “What happened? Why didn’t you tell me you fell down the stairs?” and everyone would likely have brushed the whole thing off again.

Nah, tonight wasn’t so bad, Brad thought. He’d probably even be able to go to school tomorrow. He’d thought for sure when he stayed late to help out Tyler that his dad would be exacting one of his two or three day recovery time punishments on him, but tonight he didn’t even have to call Nicky.

How Brad hated to call Nicky. He’d dreaded it the first few times, wondering if Nicky was really going to show up and knowing that he couldn’t take care of his wounds on his own. But Nicky had always shown up, and once in a rare moment of kindness he’d even promised to always show up in the future as well.

Of course Brad knew how much Nicky hated doing it; goodness he would have had to have been deaf and downright stupid not to know. Nicky’s verbal abuse, especially at these vulnerable moments, had often brought him to tears. Those tears were usually enough to make Nicky shut up too. They were never enough to make him apologize, but they made him shut up.

What Brad really wanted to do was to talk to Donny about it, ALL OF IT. Not just the stuff that he was going through, but even the stuff that Nicky had told him which he knew he couldn’t talk about. Donny could help. Donny was his best friend. He couldn’t bring himself to talk to Donny about it though. Donny was the only one left in his life who cared about him…well Brad knew that wasn’t completely true, Nicky probably cared about him in his own dysfunctional way. He also knew without a doubt that Beth cared about him. He even had a lot of casual friends, like Tyler, but none of them understood him and cared about him like Donny. Donny was like a brother to him, so he couldn’t let Donny know about this; Brad knew he’d never be able to put it out of his mind.

By now Brad had finished the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen, so he quietly made his way upstairs to his room. As he undressed he surveyed the damage. His knee was still swollen, the pit of his stomach, which had already turned into essentially one purplish, yellow mess, certainly wasn’t going to be clearing up anytime soon. His back had several new scrapes and bruises, and his entire right arm throbbed from the damage done – and redone – to his shoulder.

Still Brad had to smile when he thought about how much worse it could have been, and how he’d still get to go to school tomorrow. He always felt normal at school – laughing and joking with Donny and Beth, being insulted by Nicky; it was great! He wished he could spend all his time at school, or better yet hanging out with Donny and Beth and his other friends… just like it had been in the old days… before his mom had died.

Brad began to softly weep as he thought about his mother and how much he missed her. In that moment he reached for the phone to call Donny. It was okay to talk to Donny about his mother…it was his father he couldn’t talk about.

____________________________________ 

“That was…”

“Incredible” Beth finished.

“Yeah,” Donny sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around Beth as he snuggled closer to her in the warm bed. Everything felt so safe with Beth. He’d even managed to forget about Brad for most of the night…well he’d almost managed to forget about Brad. Now he found his worried thoughts returning to his friend.

“Baby, what is it?” Beth asked when she saw that Donny’s face had once again resumed the nervous grimace which was beginning to look all too familiar today. “What are you thinking about?”

“Brad” Donny said with a sigh as he realized he couldn’t not talk to Beth about this any longer.

“Brad?” Beth asked surprised, and then giggling continued, “well that’s what every girl wants to hear when she’s just finished making love with her boyfriend.”

Donny gave Beth an annoyed look and she immediately toned it down.

“I’m sorry; I guess that was in poor taste. What’s wrong with Brad though? Is he having another migraine or something? He seemed fine at school.”

“I overheard him talking to Nicky”

“Well obviously that was his first mistake” Beth joked

“Beth! Fine never mind” Donny said with frustration.

“I’m sorry babe; I’m just trying to cheer you up.” Beth apologized, “I’ll be serious. I promise. Please tell me what’s wrong with Brad”

“I’m not sure exactly, but I heard Nicky saying to him ‘if you’re not going to take steps to get out of this situation then quit whining about it to me all the time’. Well actually Nicky’s version contained considerably more profanity, but that was the gist of it.”

“But what situation?” Beth asked

“I don’t know, that’s what I asked when I walked up, but they both just changed the subject. I just don’t understand it, though. I’ve never known Brad to keep anything from me. But…”

“But…” Beth prodded

“But I also feel like he’s been keeping something from me for a while now…ever since his dad got custody of him. He changed after that, Beth. I know he did.” Donny was starting to get upset so Beth was gently stroking his arms and leaning further back into him in an effort to calm him.

“He did change, Donny. How could he not? His mother died. He had to move in with a father he barely knew. Then to top it all off he developed the migraines and vertigo. I’m amazed that he’s held together as well as he has.” Beth said

“But he barely even hangs out with us anymore. All he ever does is go to school and then go back home.” Donny complained

“But that’s because of his health problems and...”

“He never had health problems before his dad showed up,” Donny cut her off

“Yeah, or before his mom died. That kind of thing is very stressful. It’s not unusual for people to develop new medical issues when major, traumatic events like that happen,” Beth reasoned.

“Okay then what ‘situation’ is he talking about? Huh?” Donny demanded.

“I dunno know, but you really think it has something to do with his dad?” Beth asked

“Yeah, I do Beth. All I know is that something isn’t right about Congressman Sarver” Donny concluded

“So what can we do to help him?” Beth asked

“We? You mean you’re willing to help too?” Donny asked with slight surprise. He’d assumed that since she’d taken such a non-alarmist attitude that he’d be on his own when it came to finding out what was wrong with Brad.

“Donald Gregory Landry Jr.!! How can you even ask that?! As if I wouldn’t…”

They were interrupted by the sound of Donny’s cell phone ringing.

“Where’s my phone?” Donny asked as he sprang out of bed in all his naked glory.

“Probably in your pants,” Beth said calmly, unbothered by the insistent ringing.

“And where are my pants?” Donny asked anxiously as he frantically searched the room; he couldn’t stand to miss a phone call.

“Hmmm, hallway outside your door if I remember correctly,” Beth said with mild amusement.

Flinging his door open Donny found that his pants were indeed laying on the floor. He quickly removed the phone then paused briefly to look at Beth with a worried expression.


”It’s Brad”

________________________________________

It’s not like I can keep everyone’s fucking secrets Nicky thought as he paused at the refrigerator door to remove the note his mother had left for him.

“Hey Honey,

I fixed you a plate of food. I tried to portion it out to include all your favorites.

I also left some extra cash on the table, just in case.

Wake me if you need anything.

I love you,

Mom”

Nicky started to crumple up the note then stopped, folded it up, and placed it by the money he found on the table. Whose business was it if he wanted to keep an old note?

As his food was heating Nicky continued to think about secrets. He’d had his fucking fill of secrets. The little twerp needed to learn how to take care of himself or at least let Nicky call child services for him. Better yet he could talk to fucking Donny the Samaritan.

This shouldn’t be my problem, Nicky thought. On the other hand Nicky knew he’d keep Brad’s secret. He had to, Brad knew too many of his.

As he thought about what had happened that day almost three years ago he started to sob. The worst part was that he couldn’t control himself; he couldn’t stop it.

“FUCKKKKKKKKK” he screamed.

As soon as he heard his mother stirring upstairs he knew he’d made a total fool of himself, so he hastily wiped his eyes and downed the rest of his Dr. Pepper. He was just getting up when his mother walked in.

“Nick, what’s wrong, honey?” Shelly asked with concern as she rushed into the room and tried to embrace her son.

“Nothing, I’m fine. Leave me alone,” Nicky said as he grabbed the note and money from the table and brushed past his mother.

___________________________________________ 

Michael gently brushed Jeff’s blonde bangs from his face and kissed his nose. “I love you,” he said

“I love you more,” Jeff replied with a sassy grin

“Na uhhh” Michael said in a childish voice.

“Yeah huh” Jeff teased playing along.

“Well how ‘bout we both love each other the most” Michael said playfully keeping up the game.

“That’s impossible, silly!” Jeff giggled as he pinned Michael down and started tickling his ribs and stomach.

Michael wasn’t going to have any of this though and he soon managed flipped Jeff back over and attack his own ribs with tickles. Jeff, being much more ticklish than Michael, was soon laughing hysterically as tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Now, before I go for the feet admit that it is possible” Michael said with a fake threatening tone in his voice.

“Okay, okay, it’s possible” Jeff said between laughs.

“What’s possible?” Michael said really enjoying this and wanting to stretch it out.

“It’s possible for each of us to each love the other the most!” Jeff admitted, actually believing it.

“Toldja so,” Michael said proudly as he once again pinned Jeff down, this time covering him with kisses.

________________________________________

“Are you even paying attention to what I’m saying, Mr. Prescott?” Don Landry demanded sternly.

“Sorry, Mr. Landry, I was just thinking about Mikie again,” Jeff said as the smile faded from his lips and he looked back at the man sitting across from.

“Michael Kesler is dead, Mr. Prescott,” Don said shortly.

Please drop by the eFiction forum

( http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showforum=94 )

and let me know what you thought of this story!

If you don't wish to comment in the forums please consider leaving a review here or sending me your thoughts via PM or Email (Serendipitys_Son@hotmail.com). ALL FEEDBACK IS WELCOME! :)

Copyright © 2010 AFriendlyFace; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..