Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 16. Plans, Memories, & Revelations

Levie starts getting everyone in place to plan for the tenth anniversaries of the ranch, and the Bropops. At the ranch, the six collective parents talk about the original blended family history, and a surprise treasure is revealed.

Levie, Greg, & Brandon

The trio were passing the barn, when Levie motioned the other two teens to follow him. They smiled, when they entered, and saw Bill, brushing the three stallions. As soon as the horses saw the teens, they almost knocked the foreman over, getting to their boys. Levie, Greg, and Brandon were instantly the victims of an equestrian tickle attack. Dusty had Brandon pinned and giggling as he nuzzled the blonde’s neck. Neptune, was gently rubbing, and snorting against Greg’s midsection. Triton was going to town, keeping Levie on the ground, nudging, and probing his owner’s sides.

“Gee, you’d think they were glad to see the three of you.” Bill shook his head, and chuckled watching the playful stallions with their boys.

“Okay, okay, I love you Tri.” Levie giggled, and kissed the white horse’s nose as soon as he was able. He looked over at the other two teens, as they hugged their horses. “I think you’ve been chosen to be their new Papa’s.” Levie smiled, when the stallions looked at their respective boys, and nodded. “Greg, Brandon, come over here a second. Let’s test this out.”

The two teens did as requested. Bill just stood back, and watched.

“Neptune, who’s your new Papa?” Levie asked.

The golden stallion gave a soft snort, walked up to Greg, and pulled the teen into a hug. “I love you too boy. Thank you for letting me be your Papa. Is Levie, your other Papa?” Neptune paused, looked at Triton, and nodded as soon as the white stallion nodded his consent. “That’s so cool.” Greg giggled, and squirmed. Neptune, and Triton were nuzzling both sides of his neck.

“Neptune, who’s your new Uncle?” Levie snickered, and gave Greg a kiss.

The horse slightly turned, faced the blonde teen, and pulled him into a hug. This process was repeated with Dusty.

“Looks like these two now own you boys. I assume, like Lev, you’ll be handling their main care, and exercises.” Bill asked as he patted the stallions.

“Yes sir.” Greg, and Brandon replied as one voice.

“What did I say about the sir stuff?” Bill stared at the two younger men, trying not to smile.

“Sorry, Bill. Yes, we’ll be taking over most of their care. Once Lev gets us used to what needs to be done.” Greg blushed. The three teens gave the older man a hug,

“Hey Bill, I’d like you to get some of the guys together, and meet us out at the Bropop’s special place, in the east corner.” Levie and the boys got their stallions back in the stalls.

“Sure think kiddo. What’s this about?” The foreman asked while heading to his next chore.

“The ranch’s, and Bropop’s tenth anniversary is next month. I’d like to have Jayce, and Troy’s wedding as a close to the festival.”

Bill looked at the teen in confusion. “What do you mean wedding? I was at their wedding ten years ago, so were you.”

“Yes, we were, but that was at the justice of the peace. Don’t forget, they’d just bought the ranch, and started the transition of me living here. They didn’t have time to plan a wedding, and ceremony. I want to give them that, and have it at their grove. I’ve already contacted, and hired the minister from the Community Church in town. She’s excited to be a part of this. I’m also taking Greg, and Bran with me today to look at caterers, and I’m getting my Dad’s a pair of wedding rings.”

“They’ve got wedding rings babe.” Greg wrapped his arms around Levie’s neck, and kissed his cheek. The more time he spent with his mate, the stronger his love, and devotion grew.

Levie chuckled. “Not like the one’s I’ve designed.”

“Are you sure about this Lev? What if Jayce, and Troy don’t want new rings, or a big ceremony.?” Bill asked while walking towards the edge of the property.

“I’ve heard them talk about wishing they’d had the time to really celebrate their union. I’m giving them that opportunity. They’ve sacrificed so much to raise me. I’ve been setting money aside in a separate account for the last two years. Bill, this is the least I can do for them.”

“You’re one amazing kid, Levie. I’ll help in any way possible Lev. Just let me know when you’re ready to meet, and I’ll be there with the other managers.”

“Thanks Bill. Oh, before I forget, Brandon, Greg, and I are gonna move back here. Then, once the holidays are over, the three of us are moving to Oak Ridge.”

“I’m really happy to hear that. You’ll be home, where you belong, and living on your own property.” Bill cackled seeing Levie’s shocked expression.

“You knew?”

“Who do you think showed your Mom, and Dad Oak Ridge?” Bill doubled over, laughing at his boss’s speechlessness.

“Is there anything you don’t know about, on this ranch?” Levie asked when he was able to speak again.

“Not much, and don’t forget it kiddo.” The older man gasped when he was wrapped up in a triple teen hug.

“Thank you for everything Bill. I love you...we all do.” The teens kissed Bill’s cheek, and left to collect the jeep.

“Be careful boys.”

“Wow! You must’ve had a lot of fun growing up exploring these woods.” Brandon, and Greg marveled at the changing foliage.

“It was great fun.” Levie suddenly got a really fun idea. He smiled, and tapped both teens on their shoulders. “Tag, you’re both it.” The red head laughed, and took off running.

“I don’t believe he just did that.” Greg, and Brandon giggled at Levie’s playfulness, then took off after him.

Levie could hear the two boys, chasing after him. However, he had the advantage of knowing the woods like the back of his hand. He reached the tree, he wanted. Levie quickly climbed up to the lowest branch, and straddled it so he faced the teens direction.

“What the hell, he wasn’t that far ahead of us.” Brandon was totally confused, at losing sight of his brother.

“I know he’s a witch, but he couldn’t have vanished.” Greg was completely baffled as well.

The two teens wiped their foreheads, and continuously spun around. The sight made Levie snicker so much, he was afraid it’d give him away, before he was ready. He slowly lowered his legs, and gently kicked back and forth, so the toe of his shoes brushed Greg, and Brandon’s hair.

The teens began swatting over their heads, thinking it was bugs they felt. At one point, Brandon looked up, about to say something. The toe of Levie’s shoe ended up inside the blonde’s open lips.

“Gross, Lev.” Brandon tried spitting out the taste of rubber, and dirt. Meanwhile, Greg, and Levie were going crazy with laughter. “Oh, you think that was funny? I’ll show ya something funny, you little forest imp. Brandon giggled, and got between Levie’s legs, trapping them against his chest.

“Oh shit, I didn’t think this all the way through.” Levie was already giggling, and struggled to get his legs free.

Greg walked up, and quickly separated Levie from his shoes, and socks. He smiled, and looked up at his squirming mate. “This is gonna tickle you more than me baby boy.” The second his fingers grazed, along the soft, newly bared soles, Levie’s laughter echoed through the woods. Greg snickered, and made tiny scratches along each of Levie’s flexing toes.

“Hey, Greg. Riddle me this. If we tickle Lev’s feet in the woods, and there’s no one around to witness it, did we ever really tickle him?” Brandon chuckled, and looked up at the hysterical teen. “I’m glad you enjoyed that. I’m having a blast.”

Greg stopped his tickling, kissed the tops of Levie’s feet, tickled the soles one last time, then replaced Levie’s socks, and shoes. Brandon helped Levie down from the branch, and hugged the giggly teen.

“Jayce and Troy always loved playing tag with me out here.”

“They must’ve been awesome to have around as a kid.” Brandon said, as Greg gave Levie a piggy back ride the rest of the way.

“What do you mean kid? This was just last week.” Levie giggled, and kissed Greg’s neck. Which, in turn, caused Greg’s soft giggling.

At The Ranch

“Do you think we should call the boys?” Ev’lynn asked hugging her two boys.

“No, they’re gonna hear about it soon enough, I’m sure. I think we should let them enjoy the day. You know how our boy is, he’ll get so sad, and start blaming himself.”

Linda and Tom sat on the other couch. “Has he always been that sensitive towards others?”

“Yeah, he has.” Troy responded, and wiped his tears. The brunette, snuggled against his husband.

“I really don’t know where, or when it kicked in, but he’s always taken responsibility for his actions.” The two men looked at each other. “Come to think of it, I don’t think he’s ever lied about anything.” Jaycen said, placing a kiss on Troy’s head.

“That’s because the two of you never lied to him. Ev’lynn paused to sip her coffee.

“I’m really interested in hearing about how two ten year old boys took care of an infant. Without their parents knowing.” Linda mused, and chuckled at Ev’lynn’s expression.

“Yes, I believe my wife and I would love to hear that ourselves.” Everyone looked over at Lyle, who’d suddenly appeared in the doorway. The family patriarch, walked over, and greeted everyone with a hug, and kiss. Then he went to the kitchen, and poured himself a cup of coffee. Ev’lynn made room for him on the love seat. “I just put another five thousand dollars in Levie’s Bropop account.” Lyle whispered to his wife.

“How much is in there now?” She asked

“Fifty Thousand. Lev still has no idea, he’ll get quite a shock today.” Lyle and Ev’lynn smiled at each other.

“How much does he think he has?”

“Twenty-five.”

“Have I told you, how amazing you are?”

“Yes dear, many times, but I’m nothing compared to Mam-Mah.”

“Alright you two. What are you conjuring up over there?” Troy asked

“Oh, nothing, just reminiscing. Now, how about that story of raising an infant.” Lyle reached over, and ruffled Troy’s hair.

“Daddy, not the hair.” Troy pouted, and buried his face against Jaycen’s chest. Everyone got much enjoyment from the scene.

“We knew Mom, and Dad weren’t feeling well, even before Lev was born. So, we got together, and discussed how to help relieve some of their stress. We came up with the idea of buying a second baby monitor. At night, we’d turn off the one in Mom, and Dad’s room.” Jaycen paused to sip his grape juice.

“Jaycen would turn on the one in his room, and we used the walkie talkies.”

“I don’t get it, what were the walkie talkie’s for?” Tom asked

“So we could take turns. We alternated the times Lev needed feeding and changing.” Jaycen thought of something, then looked at Troy. “Ya know, I just remembered something Mom gave me, that makes me think she knew what we were doing.” His statement made everyone lean in closer.

“What do you mean love?”

“One day, when Levie was about three, Mom hugged me. Then, gave me five hundred dollars, and a note that said. “A token of thanks, for two of the most selfless, and loving big brothers, and son’s ever born. Half is for Troy.”

Troy bolted upright. “I remember when you gave me the two hundred and fifty. I asked why, but you only told me Mom Stacy said it was mine.”

“That’s all I knew. Now, I’m beginning to see what it really meant.

“How close to each other did you live for the walkie talkies to work? I thought you’d grown up on a huge farm.” Linda asked, very intrigued.

“They did, but Mark, and Stacy. They were Lev, and Jayce’s birth parents, let us live in the cottage beside their house. We lived there until the boys bought the ranch.” Lyle paused, and looked directly at Jaycen and Troy. “Boys, your parents loved the three of you…well, the five of us, very much. They knew, from watching you both protect, and love Levie they had made the right choice. The doctors didn’t want your Mom to go through with the birth. Stacy told the doctors, she wasn’t just having the baby for her, and Mark. She was having it for her two other son’s as well. After Lev was born, she was on so much pain medication, and anti depressants. Your Dad was completely working himself ragged on that farm, in addition to his other business, collecting trash. That, combined with a very nice inheritance from Stacy’s folks, was how they made a living for you boys.”

No one had a dry eye after hearing Lyle’s part of the story. Jaycen, and Troy looked at each other, and cried from being so happy.

“Jayce, Troy, We all knew, that you knew you were gay. Even before you two did.” Ev’lynn smiled, and held her boys hands.

“How did you know, we’d end up together, and in love Mama?” Jaycen asked kissing her hand.

“How did you boys know?”

“We looked into each other’s eyes, and saw into the other’s soul.” Jaycen started.

“We could feel our hearts, and beings connect. It was like we’re two sides of the same entity.” Troy finished.

“The four of us could actually feel the strength of your love, radiating from your hearts.” That’s how we knew, this wasn’t going to be infatuation, or a fling. That the two of you were a done deal.” Every couple in the room, embraced each other, and kissed their respective mates.

Ev’lynn, and Linda got up, went to the kitchen, and started another pot of coffee for the group.

“Ev, I keep saying this, and every time it holds true. Those boys, and your whole family continue blowing my mind. The love, and dedication to one another, it’s incredible. If everyone in the world were this loving, and kind, I can’t even fathom the possibilities. Thank you, for bringing us into your family.” Linda smiled, and embraced the Matriarch.

“Thank you Linda, believe me, I’m blown away myself. I literally had no idea what the boys were doing. And now, hearing about Stacy’s note to the boys. I miss that woman even more. She, and Mark were surrogate parents, and a Godsend to the three of us. We’d been disowned by my parents, they couldn’t handle their daughter marrying a part time bank janitor. Lyle’s parents had already passed on. Without my parent’s help, we couldn’t make the mortgage payments, and lost the house we’d just bought. Mark, saw how hard Lyle was working, and began talking with him.

Then about a week before we had to be out of the house, Stacy appeared on our doorstep. She had boxes, pizza, a three year old Jaycen, and a U-haul. I remember looking at her in shock. I’ll never forget her first words. “Hey girl, I’m Stacy, Mark’s wife. This is Jayce, our son. Now, let’s get these two adorable angels in the playpen, and get to packin’ We can get acquainted, and I can explain everything as we go. Well, fuck, don’t just stand there holding your kid. Close that mouth, and get your skinny ass in gear. There’s a ton of work to do, and not much time to do it in. Our husband’s will be here later, to drive the truck back and forth. Mark, and I have your new home, all decorated, and ready for your family. Whatever you don’t like, can be changed. If your kin wants to pretend you don’t exist, fuck ‘em. You’re our family now, Mark and I will help take care of you, and that sweet boy in there. If anyone ever messes with you, I’ve got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, shoot like Annie Oakley, and I’d give that Richard Petty a run for his money.” Both Linda, and Ev’lynn cracked up over the memory.

“You’re kidding right?” Linda was finally able to ask.

“Hell no, may Stacy come back from heaven, and smack the shit outta me if I’m lyin’” Ev’lynn giggled, when Linda quickly stepped back.

“Fresh coffee.” The two women announced.

“Mom, Dad, I’m still a bit confused about something. Why were Mama Stace, and Papa Mark so wiped out, and on such strong medicine?” Troy asked, kissing both women in thanks for the coffee.

“Mama Stacy, was fighting a mixture of post postpartum depression, and Fibromyalgia. Both, hit her bad, and at the same time. Don’t forget, your parents were in their mid-forties when Lev was born. The Fibromyalgia, caused her to be on the strong pain meds. Thankfully, they found medications that worked together.” Lyle paused to kiss his wife, and take a sip of coffee. “Papa Mark, was dealing with the two businesses, as well as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. There were days, he literally, couldn’t get out of bed.” The two husbands looked at their Dad, with a shocked expression.

“Why didn’t we know any of this?” Jaycen asked, as he, and Troy dried each others tears.

“It was your parents will. Mark, and Stacy were dead set against the two of you boys knowing anything of their conditions. They didn’t wan t that to spoil your childhoods. They already felt bad, because you boys were doing so much to care for Levie. However, it was that selfless caring for the new baby, that cemented their decision to give him to you, when they did.”

“By the way, we’ve got a secret of our own, and a very important question.” Jaycen, and Troy smiled at each other, when the other adults looked confusingly at each other.

“What’s Lev using his third account to save for?”

Jaycen’s question made Lyle, and Ev’lynn drop their jaws. “How’d you know? Lyle asked.

“I think you, and our son forgot one important thing. We monitor Lev’s checking, and savings accounts. We’ve seen the thousand dollar transfers every month. So, we know there’s at least twenty-five grand he’s saved on his own. That’s not including our contribution.”

Lyle gulped. “Y..you’ve been contributing also?”

“Yeah, at first, we thought he was saving for college, then we thought maybe a down payment on a house. So, we secretly helped.” Jaycen said, he, and Troy cocked their heads to the side, causing Linda, and Tom to crack up laughing. “Wait, what do you mean also?” Troy asked

“Umm… Well...we’ve contributed a total of twenty-five grand as of today.” Lyle had to sit down. “H..how much have you two contributed?”

Troy, and Jaycen gasped. “We’ve given a total of twenty grand. So that’s seventy grand in our kid’s third bank account.”

Jaycen suddenly cracked up laughing. “Guys, get ready for a possible call from the bank.”

“Why?” Everyone happened to ask at the same time, looking at the hysterical red head.

“We may have to go visit our son in the hospital, after he faints, from shock when he sees the total.” The house was filled with uncontrollable laughter.

A few hours later, Linda, and Tom went back to Brandon’s apartment. Troy, and Jaycen went up to their room, to take a nap. This left Lyle, and Ev’lynn in the parlor, happily looking at the family photo albums.

“Lucy, we’re home.” Levie’s jovial voice called out.

“We’re in the parlor, baby boy.” Ev’lynn responded. Before they knew it, the couple were being hugged, and kissed by three very happy teens. “Did you get everything done, you wanted to boys?”

“Yeah, we did. We heard about the Blankenship family. I want to find out where to send flowers or donations. Despite Jordan’s actions, we still need to show our support for the remaining family. The two of you, have a lot of explaining to do.” Levie said, with a mock stern tone. “Let’s start with, how my secret account, wasn’t as secret as I thought, and how it’s grown to seventy-five thousand.”

“Lev, ours is not to question why, but to just be thankful for what we receive.” Lyle stated, before cracking up with laughter. The poor guy, almost couldn’t get through the whole thing. He gasped, when Levie’s body landed in his lap.

I love you two. Thank you, for helping me with the fund for the Bropop’s wedding. It’s gonna be an epic celebration.”

Lyle, and Ev’lynn looked at Levie in complete shock. “That’s what it’s for?” They asked, at the same time.

“I’ve had this idea for three years, but I had to wait till I was sixteen to be able to open the new account. I really wanted this anniversary to be special. They’ve given me so much, not just material things, but in what really matters. Their love, and guidance.” It was Levie’s turn to gasp, when he got a bear hug, from both sides. “We love you, our sweet angel.”

“Are you guys staying for dinner?”

“Of course we are. The Bropops are napping.”

“I’m gonna take Greg, and Bran up to my room. We’ll be down in a little while.” Levie jumped on Brandon’s back, and was carried up to his room. Levie giggled the entire way, because Greg was tickling his lower back, and sides. Up in his room, Levie started playing show and tell. At one point, Brandon noticed a box in the corner.

“Greg, look at this. It’s the exact reversal of your treasure box.” Brandon looked at the couple,, and handed it to Levie.

“It is. It’s exactly reversed. Mine is Gold with black stars on the edges.”

“This is my treasure box, you wanna look in it? It’s nothing confidential.” The teens began emptying the contents. Suddenly, Greg gasped. “Hey Lev, Did you forget you had this?”

Levie took the offered, sealed envelope, and turned it over. He almost dropped it in surprise. “This is addressed to the Bropops. It’s in my Mom’s handwriting. I don’t ever remember seeing this.” He then noticed the date. “It’s dated the day after they asked me about living with my brothers.” Immediately, the three teens headed to Jaycen, and Troy’s room. They softly knocked on the door.

They heard a soft. “Come in.”

“Hey Dads.” The boys smiled, and jumped on the couch with the couple.

“What’s up guys?” Jaycen asked, as he and Troy received multiple hugs and kisses.

“Umm, I don’t know how to say this, but Greg just found a letter for you guys. It was in the bottom of my treasure box, it’s sealed, and in Mom’s handwriting.” Levie handed the letter to Troy.

The two men looked at one another, then at the letter, and gasped. “Babe, the date on this envelope’s the day Mom, and Dad asked us if we’d like to raise Levie.” Tears were started to form, in their eyes, and Levies. Jaycen got up, and retrieved the letter opener.

Troy leaned over the vent. “Mom, Dad, if you’re in a room within hearing distance of the vent, the boys found a letter from Mama Stacy addressed to me, and Jaycen. Ya wanna come up, and listen to what it says with everyone else?”

“Who needs an intercom, when you have a vent like this.” Levie chuckled at his joke, and was quickly really laughing, from Greg, and Brandon’s sudden tickle attack. It wasn’t long, before they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

“You boys found a letter, where?” Lyle asked. All five boys got up, then moved to the bed, so the parents could have the love seat.

“It was in the bottom of Lev’s treasure box. Pap-Pah.” Greg answered, as he wrapped his arms around his mate. Brandon, made himself comfortable in Jaycen’s arms, and pressed against the warm chest. Troy was obviously the designated letter reader. He sliced open the aged envelope, and pulled out the letter. He cleared his throat, and began reading.

“Jayce, and Troy, I hid this in the bottom of Levie’s treasure box. Your Dad, and I wanted it to be a time capsule, of sorts. I have no idea how much time has passed, or what year it will be, when you read this.

Jaycen, our first born son. You’ve made us so happy, and proud. It’s been the greatest pleasure, being your parents, and watching you grow from the beautiful baby boy, to the remarkable young man before our eyes. Every time we look at Lev, it’s like reliving your childhood all over again. Baby boy, we want you to know, we’re so grateful to you, and Troy for being the parents Mark, and I were unable to be. That’s why, we chose to turn full responsibility over to you boys. Please, continue to watch over, and care for your brother...excuse me, your son. He loves you, and Troy so much.

Troy, the son I didn’t to give birth to, but have loved, since the first day I laid eyes on you. There’s never been a more protective, and loving Dad/Mom than you. I still remember the day Levie fell out of the tree, and broke his arm. You were so hysterical, on the phone. Yet, physically, you were the picture of control. I’ll never forget, how you cried on Mark’s shoulder, apologizing for Lev’s fall. Then there was the time you, and Jayce were in preschool. Jayce was being bullied by Roy Parker. You knocked him off his chair, when he tried taking Jaycen’s toy. Thank you, for loving us, and being our sweet angel. If we died tomorrow, we’d leave this earth happy, and secure in the knowledge Levie was in great hands.

Jayce, and Troy, everything happens for a reason. Mark, and I didn’t know it at the time, but we do now. I was meant to have Levie, not just for us, but so you two could have a son to call your own as well. If one day Levie starts calling you Dads, don’t discourage him. Your father, and I have already told him, we’re honored, and Mark’s ecstatic to share the title of Dad with you. I don’t know of any other ten year old boys who’ve sacrificed as much as you boys. You’ve more than earned the right to be called Dad. Please, know the three of you, are the greatest successes Mark, and I will ever be able to claim. Everyone talks about heirlooms, and their legacy. Usually, it’s in reference to a thriving business, a house, or money. Our legacy, is not any material possessions. Our legacy, is the love of family, and the love you five give to others. Never stop sharing that love, or our family with others.

Be safe, my three angelic treasures.

Love,

Mom.

I guess I’ll solve the mystery of how I knew what the boys were doing. Let’s just say, I truly hope Jayce and Troy improve their dish washing skills.”

“I love you, and thank you Mom, and Dad.” Jaycen said, wiping his eyes, and shared a group hug with everyone in the room.

“So, did you?” Brandon asked.

“Did we what?” Jayce, and Troy asked in unison.

“Improve your dish washing skills.”

“No!” Lyle, Ev’lynn, and Levie answered at the same time, making everyone break up in laughter. Troy was really having a hysterical fit. He was lying on his side, and hitting the bed.

“What’s so funny babe?” Jaycen asked with a mirthful expression.

“I just remembered that first day we met.” Troy responded, as he wiped his eyes. “We were in the playpen, and I hit you with my toy train.” Jaycen gasped, as he recalled the memory. Then he started laughing like a hyena.

“Troypop, why would you ever hit Dad with your toy?” Greg asked between his laughter.

“I wanted to play trains. Jaycepop, being the maverick he is, wanted to play cars. I figured he had to do what I wanted, because it was my playpen, and toys.” Troy jumped, when Ev’lynn lightly smacked the back of his head.

“Troy, you let your husband cover for you that day.” Ev’lynn cackled, and shook her head. “I’ll never forget it. Stacy, and I were packing, when we heard Jaycen start crying. We rushed in, to see Jayce rubbing his head. I asked what happened, and Troy started to say something, but he started crying too. Jayce scooted over to Troy, hugged him, and kissed his cheek.”

“I said, Twoy hit me wit his twain, but he not mean to. But, if he does it again, I haf to tickle him, cause it not nice to hit.” Jaycen paused to catch his breath from laughing. “Then I looked at Troy, kissed his nose, and said. He’s my Twoy, and I love him.”

“I’m so sorry I hit you baby.” Troy laid his head on Jaycen’s shoulder. He started giggling and squirming, when he felt his husband’s fingers lightly tickle his sides.

“I’m still gonna tickle you, if you ever hit me with a twain again. Cause, it not nice to hit.” Jaycen giggled, and kissed Troy’s nose. “You’re my Twoy, and I love you.”

“Babe, I can’t believe the treasure we found today. I’m amazingly blessed, being able to share this evening with everyone.” Greg said, as he held Levie in his bed. Brandon turned down their invitation to share the bed again, and slept in the guest room. He told them, they needed the time together.

“It was truly a special day, my love. I promise, I’ll never hit you with a train.” Levie, and Greg cackled, and shared a passion filled, but very gentle kiss before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

My focus with this story has been the love, and emotion held in this family. I'm realizing, things will be revealed, when the perfect time appears. It's my opinion, but I truly think it was more powerful, and emotional having the history come out the way it did in this chapter, and not just mentioned, or explained previously. I hope I've answered the questions some of you have had. I love, and appreciate everyone's help, and suggestions. Without them, writers can't grow, and make improvements.
As always, thank you for reading. Please, continue to react, and comment. Feedback is always welcome.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

21 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. Full of plenty of fun but also emotional moments. That letter was amazing.

Thanks Chris it was really fun, and emotional to write. I loved the picture of Mama Stacy, and Troy hitting Jayce with the train. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Originally, I planned for Levie to show Jayce and Troy a letter their parents wrote to him, just before their death. And, him saying, he was told he could show his brothers, when he felt the time was right.

But, the thinking wasn't right. Then just as I was writing yesterday morning, everything came together. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment

Great chapter telling more background and depth to the characters.  I love how some many stories have so much money being tossed around!  Never happened in my life - yet!

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
53 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

Great chapter telling more background and depth to the characters.  I love how some many stories have so much money being tossed around!  Never happened in my life - yet!

Yeah, but the difference in mine is, it's done over a period of two years.

And, the entire trust for the boys is at a million five. Split five ways comes out to about three hundred thousand for each of them. Which is very reasonable, at least to me. It gives everyone a sense of security, but they have to still work so they don't blow through it. So, it's not like they can sit on their ass's. Also, a lot of the trust is in real estate or land. Not actual cash. LOL

Also, they don't have really expensive cars, or house. I really worked, trying to be a little on the more realistic side. 

Making sure they had enough to be comfortable, yet be able to donate to worthy causes, like the battered women shelters, food banks, and homeless shelters. 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment

It is easy to see where Levie got all his love and playfulness. It all started with Stacy and Mark.  Ev and Lyle along with the the Bropops passed it to Levie.  Now it is so nice that they are doing what Stacy and Mark started by adding to the family and spreading the love. I loved the scene in the barn with the horses choosing the pops. Also, the story of the train incident was fun.  Levie started the mischievous tag chase, but also got what he had coming for him in his attempt to change the game to hide and seek.  Yuck to the dirt covered shoe in the mouth.🤮🙄:2thumbs:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

It is easy to see where Levie got all his love and playfulness. It all started with Stacy and Mark.  Ev and Lyle along with the the Bropops passed it to Levie.  Now it is so nice that they are doing what Stacy and Mark started by adding to the family and spreading the love. I loved the scene in the barn with the horses choosing the pops. Also, the story of the train incident was fun.  Levie started the mischievous tag chase, but also got what he had coming for him in his attempt to change the game to hide and seek.  Yuck to the dirt covered shoe in the mouth.🤮🙄:2thumbs:

I had a blast bringing Stacy to life. She's an awesome character. I loved how she introduced herself to Ev. LOL 

The train, was really cute too recreate also. I just had this image of an adorable three year old Jayce, and Troy. 

And c'mon, Lev's shoe going in Brandon's mouth, was totally epic, and Looney Toons, or Flintstones worthy. LOL

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Just now, Ajbt2001 said:

I had a blast bringing Stacy to life. She's an awesome character. I loved how she introduced herself to Ev. LOL 

The train, was really cute too recreate also. I just had this image of an adorable three year old Jayce, and Troy. 

And c'mon, Lev's shoe going in Brandon's mouth, was totally epic, and Looney Toons, or Flintstones worthy. LOL

Not if you are Brandon! I get caught up in the characters and empathise with them.  I'll stick with my Yuck!:hug:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Not if you are Brandon! I get caught up in the characters and empathise with them.  I'll stick with my Yuck!:hug:

I know, these emotional scenes always get me teared up. And, Brandon's an amazing character. 

It was also fun having Jayce, and Troy reveal their knowledge about Lev's secret account, and them contributing to it. It's even funnier, knowing what the account is for. LOL

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

From the successful surprise to the beautiful rings this chapter was so romantic.  Another finely written chapter.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..