Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 17. Love's Celebration

The day of the festival, and the Bropop's anniversary. It's truly Love's Celebration.

At The Ranch

The teens moved in with Jaycen, and Troy, just until the holidays were over. Then, they planned to do the minor repairs at Oak Ridge, while living there. Greg, returned to work at the bank. Brandon, had quit his job as shift manager, when he was planning the move to Tennessee. So, he decided to change careers. Now, he was learning what it took to work on the ranch. Levie began learning about his newly added responsibilities. Most of it, was doing the paperwork, schedules, and payroll. He already knew how to do the feed, and supply orders, as well as the manual labor side of the ranch.

Everyone was working their asses off, preparing for the tenth anniversary, and Levie’s special gift to his Dad’s Everything was coming together nicely. Invitations, were previously sent, for both anniversaries. Levie also added a note, stating that were people not to bring gifts for Jaycen, and Troy. Instead, they were asked to make a donation, to a local charity in their community that helps those in need. Everyone invited, confirmed they’d be attending the combined celebrations. Levie’s heart was overflowing with joy. It brought tears to his eyes, seeing how many people loved his Bropops, and the ranch.

Jaycen and Troy were savoring a rare morning of sleeping in. The couple enjoyed the intimate time together. They got lost in the feeling of massaging, and playfully tickling each other’s feet.

Me thinks there’s a plot afoot.” Jaycen said.

I guess that means you should wash your feet.” Troy yelped, his high pitched squeals and laughter echoed through the room. Jaycen’s fingernails were easily conquering the brunette’s soft, bare soles.

Jaycen giggled, leaned over, and slowly licked up and down his husband’s wriggling arches. “I think it’s your feet, that need my special tongue bath.” The red head loved hearing the soft giggling, and feeling his husband’s body, wriggling against his. Then, his warm tongue, slipped between and under Troy’s flexing toes. Jaycen smiled, and wrapped Troy in his arms. “I love you, Troy. You’ve made my life truly amazing.”

No more amazing than you’ve made mine, my sweet love.” Troy looked into Jaycen’s eyes, and placed a passionate kiss on his husband’s parted lips. Their bodies squirmed in ecstasy, as their tongues played, and massaged each other. “Damn, you still set my body on fire babe. I love that we’re turning each other on after all this time.” Tears welled in the brunette’s eyes.

You know, you’re not as pretty, and handsome as you used to be.” Jaycen paused, then smirked when he saw Troy’s expression. “You’re way more pretty, and handsome. You’ve grown up to be the most beautiful man I’ve seen.”

Troy slightly turned, and stared into Jaycen’s eyes. “Babe, how can you say that? You’re gorgeous. Not to mention, we’ve seen a number of sexy guys come through the ranch over the years.”

Jaycen pulled his husband against his chest, and held him tight. “Troy-Bear, there will never be another man who could ever be as sexy, adorable, handsome, or cute as you are. Except, maybe our three boys. They’re more adorable, and cute than either of us will ever be.” The two husbands giggled, and rubbed their noses together. The moment was interrupted by a soft knock at the door. “And, speaking of the boys.” Jaycen said, with a chuckle “Come in.” They both, answered at the same time.

Levie, and Greg’s smiling faces appeared around the door. Greg giggled, launched himself on the bed, then playfully tickled, and cuddled against the two older men. Levie smiled, and set their cups of coffee on their tables, then joined his mate, and Bropops in the bed.

What are you two boys up to? What’s burning down?” Jaycen asked. He’d pulled Greg against him, and started tickling the teen’s sides, and stomach. Troy was doing the same with Levie. The room was filled with boisterous teenage laughter and squeals.

We just love you, Dads.” Levie managed to say.

Yeah, you’re the best Dads in the whole galaxy.” Greg wrapped his arms around Jaycen’s neck, and pressed his face into the older man’s chest.

Both Jaycen and Troy stopped their tickle assassination of the boys. The men cuddled the teens, and kissed their heads. “So, what’s up kiddo’s?” Jaycen asked, as Greg, and Levie switched their Bropop.

I need your measurements. Ah ah, before you say anything, asking what it’s for, is unacceptable.” Levie firmly stated.

So, I guess tickle interrogation is not allowed either huh?” Troy snickered. He blew a raspberry on Greg’s neck, causing the raven haired boy to squirm, and giggle.

Nope, tickle interrogation’s not allowed Troypop.” Greg raised his head, and kissed Troy’s chin.

Levie took his phone out, and recorded the numbers. The four of them stayed cuddled together.

Bropops, are you guys okay with the three of us moving over to Oakridge after the holidays? I know, we never asked you guys what your thoughts were.” Levie asked. He was in an amazing state of comfort, and love.

Well, baby boy, we’re much more okay with it, than we were with you being in the city. Thank Goddess, it was only for a night. I didn’t like the empty nest feeling.” Troy paused, and hugged Greg even tighter. “We’re even more okay, knowing you’ll have Greg, and Bran with you. It’s not that I don’t think you can take care of yourself, it’s just you’ve always had people living with you.”

Bropops, I’m really happy you’re so accepting of us all being together. I’m ecstatic, being in such a loving family. Mama Linda, and Papa Tom were just as loving, but I don’t know, there’s something different about you two. Maybe it’s because you’re not that much older then us.” Greg closed his eyes, and sighed happily. The couples switched places, and held their own mate.

I think it’s their being Bropops. It really is the older brother factor, combined with the parental figure.” Levie, and Greg shared a soft, and loving kiss. The two husbands, smiled, held each other, and watched the teens work out their thoughts.

Mom was right.” Jaycen said, placing a kiss on Troy’s hand.

About what?” Levie, and Greg asked in unison.

When she said seeing you, was like reliving my childhood. Looking at the two of you, working out your thoughts, and feelings together. Even though your hair is a bit darker than Troys, it’s like seeing us all over again.” Jaycen wiped his tears.

You’re right babe, it is like looking at a moving time capsule. It’s really cool. I mean you two don’t have the years of companionship Jayce, and I did at your ages. However, the feelings are there, and so is the love.”

Levie and Greg looked at one another, than at the two men beside them. “Was it scary?” Levie asked.

Was what scary baby boy?” Troy gently patted his son’s leg, and gently squeezed just above the knee cap.

Levie instantly giggled, and pulled his leg up to his chest. “Taking care of me, when you two were just boys, and then agreeing to raise me.” The teen smiled, when he felt Greg’s arms wrap around him.

Jaycen, and Troy looked at their boys, then each other. “Umm, I’m not even sure. Honestly, I don’t remember baby boy. The day you were born, I just remember feeling like I was born, so I could be here to love, guide, and protect you. Jaycen said, taking a minute to wipe his tears.

I don’t remember either. I do remember being scared we’d make some horrible mistake, and you’d turn out to be a bank robber, killer, or taxidermist.” The last one got everyone laughing like crazy. “Honestly, I don’t think either of us ever thought about being scared of the responsibility. It seems, and from what I remember felt like we just dived into it, headfirst.” The brunette snickered. He was happy, he could get the swimming reference worked in.

Both Levie, and Greg were drying their eyes. “Is it really bad, that I feel like losing our Mom, and Dad, as hard as it was, wouldn’t be as bad as losing one, or the two of you?” Levie’s sobbing had gotten more prominent. The young man, was quickly in the center of a three way hug.

Levie, none of us think that’s a bad feeling.” Greg offered, and kissed his mate’s damp cheek.

Greg’s exactly right, baby. We know, how much you loved Mom, and Dad. However, Me, Troy, Mom, Dad, Papa Lyle, and Mama Ev all know and always knew their place in your heart. You heard Troy read what Mom wrote. I also know you remember what they told you.” Jaycen wiped the teen’s eyes, and kissed him.

I do remember. They asked me how I felt about their place in my life, and your places in my life. When I told them, they said if I ever felt the desire to call you both Dad, they’d be happy about it. They admitted, they knew already how I felt. However, they needed to actually hear me verbally express my feelings to them.” Levie started feeling better. “Thank you, for always being here to listen, and guide me. I love you both.” Levie gave his Dads another kiss and hug.

I love you too, Dads. Now, remember, no questions about what we asked. You’ll find out soon enough.” Greg boyishly giggled, and yelped. The teen, was quickly tickled, and given a playful spank on his ass at the same time. He then, gave the Bropops their hug, and kiss.

Those three boys are soo up to something, and it’s killing me not knowing. I want to go peek at our special glen.” Troy pouted and buried his face in Jaycen’s chest.

Your words don’t match your true feelings my sweet baby boy. I know you, inside, and out. You do want to know, but not as much as you want to be surprised. Honestly, it’s really fun. I feel like a kid at Christmas, not knowing what they’re planning for us.” Jaycen smoothed his husband’s hair.

Speaking of Christmas, start thinking about what I can give you.”

I have, and I’d like us to get together with Linda, Tom, Dad, and Mom to make the plans.” Jaycen started squirming and giggling when he felt Troy’s toes tickling his bare feet. At the same time, his husband’s fingers were tickling his sides, and ribs.

And, just what is my sneaky husband planning?” Troy asked. A sudden yelp escaped the brunette’s lips, when he was pinned by Jaycen. As soon as the devilish fingers invaded Troy’s ribs, and traveled up into his deep pit hollows, the twenty-eight year old howled, and cackled.

You’ll find out, with the rest of them.” Jaycen giggled, and kissed his tickle tortured husband.

Finally, the big day had arrived. Levie woke up earlier than usual because of his excitement. Quietly, he slipped out of bed, got dressed, and headed for the stable. He walked over to Triton’s stall.

Good morning baby boy. You wanna go for an early morning run?”

The red head giggled, when his stallion lazily nodded his head. As the white horse got closer to his boy, the more energetic he became. It was like Triton was feeding off Levie’s energy. The teen decided to skip the saddle, and mounted his steed. Giving a soft kiss, the two trotted out, into the field. There, Levie and Triton got in a good run. After a good forty-five minutes, Levie walked Triton around, getting him to cool down. Then they returned to the stable, where the teen brushed the stallion.

Damn boy, you’re so beautiful, and majestic. I swear, your coat’s almost shimmering, and gleaming in the moonlight. Get some more rest, we’ve got a big day today. Are you ready?”

Levie smiled, when Triton softly snorted, and nodded. “I love you boy, I’ll see you in a few hours.” The red head closed, and locked the stall door, then headed back to the house.

Did you have a nice run with Tri?” The couple started laughing like crazy, when Ev’lynn’s voice startled Levie so much, he jumped in the air, and yelped.

Shh, do you want to wake everyone?” Lyle chuckled. The couple hugged and kissed their Grandson.

We always have a good run Mam-Mah. You’re both here early. I was gonna start breakfast for everyone, after my shower.” Levie pressed himself against his Mam-Mah, and Pap-Pah.

Levie, you’ve already done a lot for this family. Would you let us help?” Lyle said, trying to suppress his grin.

Of course, you can help. It’s just I don’t want you to feel like you have to do that every time you come over. We love you for way more, than your cooking.”

The teen giggled and squirmed as Lyle held him, and tickled his side. “Go on up, and get your shower. We’ll get everything made.”

Ev’lynn shook her head. “Ly, I can’t believe that sweet boy sometimes. It’s amazing, someone so loving and caring is in our lives.”

We’re certainly blessed to have all seven of our kids.” The couple chuckled, since they’d included Linda, and Tom in their gaggle of kids, they called family.

After breakfast, everyone was rushing around, getting ready for the long day ahead.

Good morning everyone, can I get your attention.” Troy shouted over the dull roar of the gathered ranch hands. It took a couple minutes, but finally, everyone settled down, and looked at their employers.

First, and foremost, we’d like to thank everyone here for all the years of hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. Without you guys, we couldn’t sustained, and surpassed the success of this ranch.” Jaycen paused for the cheers, and appreciative hollers. “You guys know by now, there’s two more younger brother’s in our family.” Jaycen pointed to Greg, and Brandon. “We’d like to formally welcome them both to the ranch family. Greg is part time, cause he’s also working at the same bank as Papa Lyle. Brandon’s with us full time. He’s been working hard to learn a new career. Thank you for accepting them.” Jaycen paused a second time. Then, he surprised Levie by having him come up to address their ranch family.

I’m really not sure what to say here.” Levie was trying to find the right words to say.

Just speak from your heart Lev.” Everyone cheered, when Levie smiled, and embraced Bill.

First, thank you guys, for taking me into your hearts as a little boy. You’ve all helped me learn how to work the ranch. Most people would’ve been dismissive, thinking I was just a nuisance, and in the way. Second, we’re honored to have the finest working family ever brought together. You guys don’t just work for us, or even with us, you’re our family.” Levie had to pause, and wipe his tears. “This has been the most amazing decade. Because of your unwavering support, we’ve helped a lot of people, and local charities. That’s what this is about. Yes, it’s our tenth anniversary as a ranch, and my Dad’s tenth wedding anniversary. However, it’s much more than that.” Levie paused again, and looked out over the smiling, tear stained faces. The teen took a deep breath, and continued. “This is love’s celebration. We’re celebrating the love that we have for our animals, the community, and each other. So, thank you, for adding to that love. I guess I was the last one to speak.” Levie looked at his mate, and brothers who were nodding, and wiping their tears. “Alright, let’s open this place for the greatest celebration so far, and show these people what we can do.”

The day was a complete success, everyone had a great time. Levie decided since it was going to be his last year competing in the youth archers, he’d participate. The teen kept the top spot, in his age group. Then he competed in the overall state category. There, he’d moved up a few places. In the firearms category, both he, and Troy moved up a couple places, in their age groups, the duo ended up right behind each other in state. They became the first pair of brothers to achieve that. The equestrian show went off without a hitch. Levie, and Triton were chosen to close.

The arena was silent, when their names were called. After a minute, Greg let loose his wolf whistle, then suddenly, a screen rose. Triton, with Levie on his back, came galloping towards the ring. The white stallion jumped a hurdle, and entered the arena. Levie gave his staccato whistle, and Triton reared up on his hind legs, then ran around the arena doing various tricks, and jumps. The space thundered, with applause for both horse, and rider. Then, after Triton’s part, Levie walked him around cooling the stallion down. He handed Triton off to Greg, who walked him to his place with the other horses. Levie stood in the center of the arena, as a few things were brought in place. Then the teen started his gymnastic routine. He ended with a triple flip, and perfect landing. Everyone jumped to their feet, as Levie bowed, and then he brought everyone out, with their horses.

The festivities are far from over. Please, follow the escorts, to the glen, there we’ll be having the final part of our celebration. Thank you, everyone for sharing this day with us.” Levie said, then hugged the other horses, and Triton. After making sure they were all okay from the event, he ran to the house and got ready for the next phase.

Greg, this is crazy. Why do we have to get dressed separately?” Jaycen, and Troy were getting a bit upset over the theatrics. They didn’t understand the significance. Brandon, and Greg were getting frustrated with arguing with the couple.

Jaycen Blake Stillman, and Troy Stillman.” The sound of their full names made the couple stop, and look at the raven haired teen. As much as I love you both, and that’s a fucking hell of a lot. I’ll be fucking Goddamned, if you’re going to argue with what Lev wants to happen. He’s worked his damn ass off, keeping everything a complete surprise for the two of you. I swear with everything in me, if the two of you fuck this up, and hurt your kid, I’ll totally make you two regret it. Now, Jayce, you’re with me, and Troy, you’re with Bran.” Instantly, Greg was wrapped in a two sided hug, and getting kissed from both sides. The teen erupted in high pitched giggles and squeals, as Jaycen, and Troy tickled his sides as the same time.

Thank you baby bro. We’re sorry for upsetting you. The last thing in this world we’d ever do, is hurt Lev. We don’t want to hurt any of you boys.” Jaycen said as he and Troy also embraced, and tickled Brandon, just to keep everything on an equal treatment level.

We love you too Dads. Now, let’s get outta here.” The couple separated with their respective boy.

Jaycen and Greg got dressed in the couple’s bedroom. The older man gasped when he saw the outfit that had been laid out for him. There was a blue shirt, with silver fringe, a white Stetson hat, black form fitting jeans, and blue with silver trim cowboy boots. Greg’s outfit was a gold shirt, with black fringe, a black Stetson, black jeans, and gold with black cowboy boots. Troy’s outfit was the exact reversal of Jaycen’s. Brandon’s shirt was black, with gold, and black fringe. Jaycen rode one of the black stallions, with Greg on Neptune over to the glen. Troy rode Triton, and Brandon had Dusty.

The glen was decorated with paper lantern’s, a garland arch at the entrance, and a walking bridge over the small swimming hole. The bridge was a stage prop from one of the community theater’s productions. The two teens, along with their respective Bropop were on opposite sides of the entrance, but not in view of one another. Folding chairs were set up in, and all around the glen. There was also a screen set up, so people outside the glen could watch the proceedings.

Good evening everyone. I’m Maureen, the minister of the non denominational church in town. I’ve known the Stillman’s through their reputation, for many years. So, when Levie contacted me about presiding over this celebration of his, as he calls them Bropop’s love, I jumped at the chance. I even told him, I hoped I was the only one who was asked. He gave me this adorable smile, and chuckle, then hugged me. All I can say is, if you ever get a chance to get a hug from that boy, do so. There’s so much love, and affection he puts into it.” Maureen paused. Before we introduce the couple all this was put together for, I’d like to ask Levie, the one who came up with the idea of this entire evening, to come up, and say a few things. People, this teen is definitely a force of nature, and love.”

Levie approached the bridge, to thunderous applause. His outfit was a reversal of Greg’s. Jaycen, and Troy gasped. They’d never seen their little brother looking so handsome, and grownup. From their places, the couple yearned to hold each other, as they watched with tears in their eyes.

Thank you for that introduction Maureen, and you’re hugs are just as amazing as mine.” The teen giggled, and embraced the minister.

Everyone, thank you for coming out to celebrate my Bro...Dad’s love for each other, and their family. At first, I wanted this to be the wedding of their dreams, but then I realized, I’d never be able to get that many naked line dancing cowboys.” His joke got the expected laughter, and gasps from a couple people.

Seriously, I always heard them talk about wishing they could’ve had a bigger celebration to honor their love for each other. I thought that meant a big wedding, and reception. That’s what I started to put together, but as everything came together, I changed focus. I decided to make this a celebration of their continued commitment to each other. Jayce, and Troy aren’t getting married again with vows, that was ten years ago. They’re celebrating twenty-five years of friendship, and unending love. Yes, twenty-five years ago, my Bropops met. They were three years old, and they’ve been inseparable since that day.” Levie paused to wipe his tears. He wasn’t the only one with wet eyes.

Please, I’d like everyone to stand up, and join me in welcoming my Dad’s Jaycen, and Troy Stillman. Two of the most loving, and amazing men I’ve had the pleasure of knowing, and being raised by.” The glen erupted in applause, as the couple entered on their steeds, holding hands.

Jaycen, and Troy got down, and handed the Stetson’s to Greg, and Brandon, who, in turn gave them to Mam-Mah Ev. The couple ran up to Levie. Each one gave the teen a bear hug, that lifted him off the ground, and kissed his tear stained cheek.

You’ll never know how much we love you, and are completely surprised by this. It’s incredible baby boy.” Jaycen said through his sobs. Levie gave his Dad’s another hug, then stepped over to the side between Greg, and Brandon. Maureen stood in front of the couple.

Troy, Jaycen, it’s truly an honor to be standing here. I’ve been told about your selflessness, in raising Levie. The two of you are the picture of love, and devotion. I know, no one has given you any time to prepare for this. That was Levie’s will. He wanted to give you both the chance to truly speak from your heart and soul, on this your tenth wedding anniversary, and twenty-fifth year as friends.”

The couple looked into each other’s eyes. “Hi!” Jaycen said, then chuckled.

Hi! Really, that’s what comes out first?” Troy started cracking up, along with everyone else.

What do you expect? Our kid just gave us the shock of a lifetime, I’m lucky I’m not having a heart attack.”

If you do, your Uncle, the doctor is here.” Stuart’s comment earned the doctor. a round of applause, and laughter.

I guess we’d better start getting a bit serious.” Jaycen said, as he clasped Troy’s hand.

It might be nice. After all these people did come for a good cry.” Troy smiled, and lovingly kissed his husband.

Okay baby boy, I want you to stand still, and stretch your arms out.”

Troy gave Jaycen a curious look, but shrugged his shoulders, and did what was requested. Jaycen smiled, and started giving the brunette a tickle frisking. Instantly, Troy’s boyish laughter filled the glen.

Okay you’re clean. I had to make sure you didn’t have any toy trains on you. After all, you did hit me with one, twenty-five years ago.” No one gathered, could stop laughing along with the obviously happy, and loving couple. Jaycen, wrapped his arm around Troy’s waist, and kissed his gorgeous husband. “Troy, I don’t remember a day after we met, that you haven’t been standing at my side. You’ve been my greatest, and loudest cheerleader, kicked my butt when I was wrong, and held me up when I needed it. No one has ever been able to steal my heart from you, and no one ever will. I love you, with everything in me.”

Troy, and Jaycen wiped each other’s eyes. “I know we’ve thrown a lot of humor into this very loving heartfelt ceremony. It’s not that we don’t have those deep seeded, loving feelings for each other. Quite the opposite. Sharing laughter is part of our relationship. We love hearing each other laugh, and we love being there for each other when we cry. Yes, I did hit Jayce with my toy train twenty-five years ago. However, what my adorable husband left out, was he covered for me, and told our Mom’s it was an accident. He also said for the first, but certainly not the last time, that I was his Troy, and he loved me. The feeling was always mutual, he’s my Jaycen, and I love him. It doesn’t matter how long we have together. When I die, my one regret will be, not having more time together. I love you, Jaycen Blake Stillman.” The couple shared another kiss, and embrace.

Those were definitely the most unscripted, and heartfelt declarations of love I’ve witnessed. Just seeing the interaction between you two, and hearing the love in your jokes, I’ve come to know you better.” Maureen paused. “Now, I understand your son’s Levie, Greg, and Brandon have a gift for each of you.” The minister nodded at the teens, and stepped back.

Jaycepop, you and Troypop have been so incredible. You’ve taken my family into yours, and loved us all the same.” Greg stepped forward, hugged and kissed the couple.

Dads, I love you. Thank you for sharing Levie, and yourselves with all of us.” Brandon also hugged, and kissed the Bropops.

Levie was too choked up to say anything. Jaycen, and Troy could feel this, and they both got down on one knee, and the teen launched himself into their arms. “I’m sorry, I can’t find anything else to say.”

You don’t have to kiddo.” Jaycen said, gently smoothing Levie’s hair.

We know, and everyone here knows exactly how you feel. You’re our original boy. We love you, so much baby boy.” Troy kissed Levie’s head.

Levie collected himself, and stood with his mate, and brother. “Bropops, I know you have rings already, but I had these made for the two of you. Both Brandon, and Greg pulled the boxes from their pockets. Opening them, the brothers presented them to the couple.

These are amazing.” The couple said in unison. The new rings were a wide band of white gold, with the letters J, and T inside a heart carved all around the outside. With tears in their eyes, the couple replaced the old rings, with the new ones.

Everyone, please stand. Jaycen, and Troy I am now proclaiming a continuation of your love, and devotion for each other. You may kiss your husband.” The glen erupted in cheers, and applause. “I now present, the continued married couple Jaycen, and Troy Stillman.”

Hey Troy, have you seen any presents?”

No, come to think of it, I haven’t.”

Wow! An event this big, you’d think someone would bring a gift.” Jaycen chuckled at his joke.

We were informed not to.” Ev’lynn said, hugging the couple.

Who’s brilliant idea was that?” Troy asked.

Greg playfully dragged a struggling Levie to the front.”

Out with it kiddo, why no gifts?” Jaycen smiled, and gave Levie a playful noogie, then kissed the giggling teen.

I asked everyone to make a donation to a local charity that helped those in need.” Levie was instantly smothered in kisses, and hugs from his family. Later that evening, the couple were presented with a pair of Hyundai Santa Fe’s courtesy of Uncle Stuart. With everything going on, they hadn’t had the chance to shop for cars to replace the burned ones. Troy’s was pearl beige, with the license plate Troypop. Jaycen’s was burgundy, with the license plate Jacepop.

That night, after everyone except the immediate family was gone, Greg gathered the family together. “Levie Michael Stillman. Last month, I had no idea what my roommate was going to be like, I just kept hoping for the best. Then, I heard the most adorable boyish giggling, and saw an equally adorable teen, getting the hell tickled outta him, by his brothers.” The raven haired teen fidgeted, got down on one knee, and pulled a ring box from his pocket. “Levie Michael, will you please marry me?” Greg paused, and wiped his tears. “If you say yes, I’d be the happiest guy in the galaxy, and we can get married next year on Christmas Eve.”

Levie, and everyone in the room was speechless, and wiping their tears. “I’d love to be your husband, Greg Allman Wilmont. Of course, I’ll marry you, and next Christmas Eve is perfect.” The room was filled with happy cheers. Both Greg, and Levie were given Brandon’s signature hug.

I love you.” The teens said to each other in unison.

This was an amazingly fun chapter to write. I loved Levie's giving this to his Bropops. I hope you've all enjoyed Love's Celebration.
Thank you for reading, please, continue to react, and comment.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that was a true celebration of love. A beautiful service and the wedding proposal at the end was perfect.

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Well that was a true celebration of love. A beautiful service and the wedding proposal at the end was perfect.

Thanks Chris, it really was fun getting everything in. I couldn't resist the tickle frisk. It was just too tempting. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

The ceremony of continued love was so sweet.  Even better still was Greg's proposal. (Only better because it increased the love in the room)  Now the four can celebrate their anniversaries on the same day.😁

  • Love 2
Link to comment
59 minutes ago, raven1 said:

The ceremony of continued love was so sweet.  Even better still was Greg's proposal. (Only better because it increased the love in the room)  Now the four can celebrate their anniversaries on the same day.😁

Sweet! I hadn't even thought of that. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..