Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Meeting In Paradise - 1. Chapter 1

Andy and Caleb have a chance meeting in paradise.

"All passengers, Flight 780 from Colorado to Hawaii, is now boarding."

"Finally!" Caleb said under his breath as he picked up his two suitcases, gathered his boarding pass, and got in line.

The thirty-six-year-old dirty blonde worked his ass off for the law firm he'd made partner at and was taking a well-deserved two-week vacation to the warm climate. He loved Denver, but the winter was a particularly hard one. Caleb was ready to hit the surf and scope out some nice, firm tanned male bodies. Specifically, the young man wanted to see the soft bare feet attached to the males. He secretly hoped to have a little fun with someone while on vacation. He giggled to himself and thought, anything's possible.

"Wow! That breeze is intoxicating." Andy said as he exited the airport and walked into the bright sunlight and fragrant air. The thirty-eight-year-old ran his fingers through his short brown hair and hailed a taxi. The young man was about to get in the cab a hand gently touching his shoulder stopped the brunet. He turned and looked into a pair of gorgeous eyes.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but is it okay if we share the taxi?" Caleb asked the stranger with the enticing pair of flip-flop-clad feet. The blonde tried and failed, not staring at the other man. He thought the guy looked vaguely familiar but couldn't place quite where.

'It's no bother. I'd be happy to share, well, anything with you." Andy blushed and covered his face with his hand. "Shit, that last part was supposed to be internal. I hate it when that happens."

The other man's faux pas had Caleb in stitches. It got even worse when he saw the expression on the man's face. He thought this guy was the most adorable guy he'd met and felt drawn to his goofy personality. Caleb placed his hand on his cab mate's shoulder and smiled. He took a breath and hoped he wasn't making a big mistake and misreading the signals. "You're really adorable. I'm Caleb."

Andy uncovered his face and gazed into Caleb's eyes. He was looking for any sign of disingenuousness. "I'm Andy, and it's nice to meet ya, Caleb." The more Andy looked the other man up and down, the more he got the feeling he'd seen him somewhere before. Then, he looked down at the man's creamy delicious-looking feet.

Caleb smiled and nodded, possessing a foot fetish, he knew how to spot a kindred spirit. Again, he decided to take a chance. "Like what you see? I hope so, 'cause I love yours."

Andy blushed and gazed at his own feet. "I'm sorry for staring. I'm sorry if this sounds a bit odd, but I can't shake the feeling I know you from somewhere. I'm into feet and, judging from your statement, you are too. So, I was hoping I'd spark a memory from looking at yours."

Caleb closed his eyes and heartily chuckled. "That's why I stopped you. I had the same feeling. It's been driving me nuts." The two men relaxed and shared a good laugh and a hug. "Are you by any chance on any of the sites?" He asked as they put their luggage in the trunk and got in the back seat. Caleb's eyes widened when he heard Andy tell the driver his hotel because he was staying at the same place. "Umm, this gets better. We're staying in the same hotel."

Andy sat back and looked into his new friend's bright, sparkling eyes. "You've got to be kidding me."

"I shit you not." Caleb slapped his forehead. "I can't believe I just said that."

Andy's signature boyish giggles filled the cab. He squirmed and giggled more when he felt Caleb's toes lightly graze the side of his foot. "No, fair finding out I'm ticklish before I can see if you are." He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Aww, you've just become even more adorable. Now, if you don't smile, I'll tickle you till you do." As soon as he finished speaking, the blonde burst into a giggle fit because Andy's fingers kneaded between his ribs. Caleb turned his head and playfully growled but lost his menace when he saw the innocent smile and puppy eyes looking back at him. Unable to stop himself, he leaned over and kissed Andy's nose and caused the brunet's boyish giggling.

"Tklfrat."

"What?" Caleb asked with a confused look.

"You're earlier question about what sites I'm on, tklfrat."

The lightbulb went off in his head, and Caleb looked into Andy's eyes and really studied his face. "Holy shit. I don't believe it."

"Don't believe what?"

Caleb reached for his phone, opened the email app, quickly typed out a message, and hit send.

Andy's phone chimed, alerting him to a new email. He pulled his phone from his pocket, opened the email, and got a strange look on his face. "What the hell?" He muttered under his breath. The message was from his long-time internet friend and soulmate, Tigger. It said, "I think I'm sitting beside my Rooski. If I am, giggle when I do this..." Suddenly Andy felt Caleb's fingers work their way under the hem of his shirt and lightly tickle his lower back, just above his shorts. Instantly, the cab filled with the brunet's giggles as he wriggled against the seat.

Caleb was beside himself with excitement, as was Andy. At the same time, the young men faced each other. The light of recognition shimmered and glittered in their eyes. They both reached over and wiped each other's tears.

"T.. Tigger, i...is it really you?" Andy asked between his soft sobs. The young man couldn't believe he'd finally met the man he'd been chatting with for over a decade.

Caleb's smile was brighter than the Hawaiian sun as he leaned over and wrapped Andy in his most loving embrace while nodding. "I've always wondered how it would be to meet in person."

Andy's smile faltered, and he got a little saddened. "I...I hope I didn't disappoint you, Cal." His tears fell on his friend's light pink polo shirt.

"Disappoint me, how?" Caleb gently pushed Andy back just far enough to gaze into his soft brown eyes but kept a good grip on him. Now that they'd met, Caleb wasn't trying to let go, not yet.

"I might not look like you'd expected or ticklish as you thought I'd be." The brunet's emotions were getting the best of him.

Caleb used his thumb to wipe Andy's tears, and he gently lifted his mate's head. "Hey, open your eyes, Roo, and look at me." The blonde smiled when Andy granted his request. "Do I look disappointed? Rooski, I've been dreaming of this for quite some time. All the encouragement and shared feelings through the messages over the years. That's what's important to me, not your looks or ticklishness. Although, you're sooo not a disappointment in that area either. You're way cuter than your pictures and more ticklish than I imagined." Caleb giggled and nuzzled his nose along Andy's sensitive neck, which caused the soft giggles that filled the cab.

"Hey, no fair, you're using tickles to cheer me up." Andy squealed and wriggled in the seat as his neck scrunched. He reached down and gently kneaded just above his jovial tickler's knee.

In seconds, Caleb ceased his neck nuzzles then erupted into boisterous laughter. "Okay, truce, for now." He continued to giggle from the phantom tickles as the cab stopped in front of their hotel.

The two men got out of the car, they both tipped the driver very handsomely for putting up with their antics, and the bellhop retrieved their luggage. Before they walked inside the luxurious establishment, Caleb placed his hand on Andy's arm. The blonde wrapped his companion in a bear hug and lifted the brunet off the ground. Andy giggled and grunted in surprise, which made Caleb start to chuckle. Once he set the other man back on his feet, he lightly brushed the light brown hair from Andy's eyes and kissed his warm, soft lips.

"I love you, Andy. Thank you for always being there when I needed you."

"You were there for me too, Cal. I love you, too." Andy smiled and held Caleb's hand as they walked inside and up to the concierge.

"Good afternoon. How may I help you?" The portly gentleman behind the counter smiled.

"I believe you have a reservation for me. I'm..." His response was cut short by Caleb's gentle touch on his shoulder.

"Please, excuse us for just one moment. I need to speak with my friend for one second." Caleb led the slightly confused man over to a pair of burgundy plush chairs placed beside each other. "Andy, I know, we just met in person, but after all the years of messages and comments on stories or posts..." Caleb paused to gather his nerve. He was never, what you'd call a hesitant person, but Andy was different. He didn't want to screw this one chance of a lifetime up by being too forward. The blonde closed his eyes, grasped both Andy's hands in his, and continued. "Roo, would you consider sharing my room with me while you're here? I'd hate to miss the opportunity we've been given by not spending as much time as possible together."

Andy gasped in surprise as tears of joy started trailing down his cheeks. "Cal, as much as that would please me, and believe me, it's a lot. I think I have to..., respectfully…"

The drawn-out response wreaked havoc with Caleb's nerves. His eyes quivered as he looked into Andy's.

The brunet's playfully mischievous side was running wild. Andy glanced around and noticed they were close to an exit, right on the beach. He closed his eyes and sighed, knowing this was driving Caleb crazy. While Caleb was distracted, Andy slipped his feet out of his flip-flops. "Cal, my sweet, sweet Tig, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say..." He paused again. "Oh, look over there, a group of naked dancing surfers." When Caleb turned his head, Andy jumped up and ran for the beach exit yelling back. "I can't believe you fell for that. If you catch me, you'll get an answer" The brunet laughed and was out the door and running in the sand with Caleb hot on his heels.

"You're sooo gonna get it when I catch you, Rooski." The blonde was amazed at how playful his internet friend was. He also couldn't believe he'd fallen for the oldest trick in the book. It was okay, though, since he was getting closer to the retreating brunet and knew Andy would pay for his playful treachery and the suspense.

Andy was by far not a runner, and the sand wasn't helping. In a matter of minutes, he was tackled, turned on his stomach, and pinned under Caleb's slightly bigger frame. His legs kicked as his body writhed, trying to get away. He turned his head as far as he could, still giggling and trying to look innocent. "Umm, hi. have your feet gotten hotter? They look good on you." Before he could do or say anything else, the brunet's high-pitched squeals and loud cackles pierced the afternoon air. Everyone in earshot turned and smiled as they watched the tickle annihilation. The tickler's nimble devious fingers kneaded right above their victim's hips, which happened to be a sensitive spot for Andy.

Caleb chuckled. "Roo, did you forget I have a kid? That cute, and it is cute innocent routine doesn't work on me." The blonde giggled and moved his tickle attack to Andy's armpits.

Once he felt the fingers invade his pit hollows, Andy's laughter rose an octave, and in volume, his legs and fists pounded the sand. Every couple of kicks, his bare soles slapped against his mate's back.

"Now, before I get my answer, you need to be punished for tricking me and putting me in suspense, Rooboy." Caleb turned around and made sure his ticklee couldn't reach his ticklish feet. The blonde caught Andy's legs in mid-kick in the crook of his arm.

"Oh, shit, that's sooo not fair. Tigger. Please, not my feeeetttt." The word feet got spread out and became a very high-pitched squeal when five nails lightly stroked back and forth across Andy's soft, bare arches.

"Damn, Rooski, I knew your feet were ticklish, but wow! We'll have so much fun together." Caleb chuckled and pulled his victim's toes back, making the wriggling soles taut. He blew on his nails and proceeded to rapidly scratch the manicured fingernails up and down the length of Andy's helpless creamy soles. Unable to hold back, the blonde let go of Roo's toes, then nibbled on and slipped his tongue between the flexing plump toes.

After a minute or two, Andy screeched out his surrender in the form of Uncle, and I give. Caleb released his panting, sweat, and sand-covered Roo, then helped him clean off as best they could. The brunet giggled and jumped onto Caleb's back, covering his clothes with the residual sand.

"Hey, that's gonna cost you, Roo." Caleb chuckled and wrapped his arms around Andy's legs because he didn't want to drop his passenger. "So, what's the answer?"

Andy giggled and playfully ruffled his carrier's hair. "Umm, oh, look, a school of dolphins." Suddenly, the child-like young man was squirming and giggling as Caleb tickled the back of his knees. "Okay, I'll stay with you. Tigger, that's the only answer I'd give you.

Okay, first off, I loved writing this as a present for my long time internet soulmate and brother, Caleb. We've shared a very special relationship that has only gotten stronger over the years.
We've gone months, even a year without speaking, except for a few messages or comments on a post one or the other has made on a mutual website. The break in contact wasn't due to anything other than each other's lives, and living them.
However, when we do pick back up, it's like we never stopped speaking. We've watched with interest as we've grown over time.
I do hope you enjoy this fun three part story. And yes, there's a possible sequel in the works.
As always thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I've always wondered what if I actually met face to face with some of the familiar readers on this and other sites what it would be like.You covered some of that ground here.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

I've always wondered what if I actually met face to face with some of the familiar readers on this and other sites what it would be like.You covered some of that ground here.

Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. After reading it, Tigger (Caleb) was in tears and stitches he loved it so much. LOL 

The two of us actually started chatting cause I told him how a friend used to call me Andy-Roo, then shortened it to Roo later on in our friendship. LOL So, we became Tigger and Roo. LOL

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..