Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Story - 3. A New Partnership

Jake, Kyle and LM discuss future plans

LM, Jake & Kyle

LM sat in his office, going through the collected footage of his two guests. The blonde mogul mulled over a couple of thoughts in his mind. One of the thoughts was to continue with this original plan of the lovers placed in various ticklish scenarios, both separate and then together for the last scene. The second idea came from watching the previous recordings. LM realized just how much of the couple's appeal was rooted in their love, the fierce devotion for one another, and the playfulness that only comes from having a long-established relationship with someone. LM found himself wiping tears from his eyes as he watched the love unfold and blossom on the screen. The blonde man smiled and nodded as he came to a final decision. He started going to work putting together a teaser clip, and he uploaded it to his website.

LM got up, stretched, and left the office to check on dinner. Fifteen minutes later, he returned, and on a whim, he decided to check the new post. What he saw made the man gasp and almost lose his balance. The teaser clip had more positive reviews and requests for the full video to be released than any of his other scenes. His audience had fallen in love with the newly discovered couple and were dying to see more of the lovers at play. "Holy fuckin' shit." LM immediately started putting together the clips of the lover's playtime. He found enough footage to make four clips. Each one was fifteen minutes long. The mogul decided to make it a four-part series titled "A Ticklish Love Story." As soon as it was posted, money came rolling in. There were also multiple requests for more movies and interviews with the adorable guys.

Jake and Kyle were in their room enjoying the time together. With everything they'd been through that day, it felt to them like they'd been separated for decades. The men smiled and giggled as they softly caressed and tickled each other's favorite spots. This was the secret of the couple's successful relationship. They knew their bodies inside and out.

Jake knew how to work Kyle's feet and toes. He could make the brunet writhe and screech wildly from the ticklish sensations. He could also make his man moan and totally helpless in pure ecstasy by suckling his olive-like toes or licking the creamy soles. Kyle knew fingertips lightly grazing over Jake's plump, firm ass cheeks reduced him from a big strong detective to a helpless squealing little boy in seconds. However, if he made the touch firm and gently nibbled and licked in the hot, sweaty crack, Jake would writhe and cum in two minutes flat.

"Damn, you're good at this." Jake huskily moaned.

The young men were currently in the middle of one of their cum together sessions. Kyle's feet were currently slicked and coated with Jake's saliva. The blonde's sweat-soaked body mashed and ground against his redhaired mate's hard-muscled frame.

"You're one to talk. I'm about ready, are you?" Kyle's breathily whispered.

"It's rising in my shaft, Loverboy."

The men continued the worshiping and caresses as their sweaty bodies kept the friction down. The room filled with the sounds of both Jake and Kyle's love-filled moans and grunts as the two quickly switched positions so they could cum in synch while locked in a hot passionate kiss.

"I love you, Ky."

"Back at ya, Jakey."

The men held each other as their bodies came back down from the explosive climax. They giggled and squirmed as various gentle touches tickled their heightened senses.

"Babe, I've got a serious question," Kyle said as he got up and pulled Jake to his feet so the two could jump in the shower before LM brought dinner.

"What's up, love?"

"How attached to being a detective are ya?"

Jake stood upright, turned, and looked at his brunet lover. "What do you mean, baby boy?"

Kyle took a deep breath. "Look, despite this situation turning into an amazing experience, I've been worried sick about you." Kyle paused and put his lips on Jake's lips to stop him from talking. Of course, this caused their boyish giggles that flowed from one mouth to the other. "This isn't the first time I've been worried about safety. Not only for your safety but mine as well. Kyle managed to say after he and Jake separated and slightly calmed from the giggle-fest.

"Babe, I'm sorry for making…"

"That's not why I brought this up, love."

Kyle quickly soothed Jake by lightly stroking his fingers along the bigger man's spine. He chuckled as the redhead shivered and lightly giggled.

"So, what's on your mind?" Jake asked.

The redhead went back to getting the shower temperature right for them. Once he had, Jake smiled and held the curtain open for his mate, then stepped into the tub after him. The two men embraced and caressed one another as the hot, steamy water cascaded down like a waterfall cleansing them. Kyle giggled when Jake shook his hair and made adorable puppyish barks. The playfulness continued as the couple tickle-washed their bodies. Cackles reverberated off the shower walls when they washed their pits, asses, feet, stomachs, and sides. Finally, the giggly couple washed each other's hair. They rinsed off and then dried one another with the fluffy warm towels. Jake and Kyle immerged from the steamy bathroom, naked except for the pair of slippers on their feet.

"Mmmm, now I know what heaven's like." LM giggled when the couple yelped and jumped in surprise. He licked his lips when he realized Jake and Kyle weren't shy about being nude in front of him.

The two young men shared a look, then walked over to the blonde mogul. They boyishly giggled, turned their backs to LM, and in synch, started jiggling the muscles in their ass cheeks. The man on the bed smiled and chuckled as he playfully smacked the pair of asses before him.

"Okay, you two adorable freaks, you can put the bubble butts away. I already know you both are sexy and playful as hell."

LM gasped and giggled when he was pinned down on the bed by Kyle and Jake. The brunet and redhead grinned mischievously as their twenty fingers wiggled and kneaded in the slightly older man's ribs and pit hollows. The room came alive with the sound of the mogul's boisterous cackles. His body wriggled and squirmed as he tried dislodging the two men on top of him. "Okay, I Give. Uncle, Uncle." LM screeched.

Jake and Kyle giggled and high-fived each other, then they helped the mogul sit up. Jake dampened a washcloth and wiped LM's forehead. Kyle got a bottle of water and gently massaged the man's shoulders. The couple shared a kiss then, they kissed LM on either side of his face.

"Nice to know the great LM's ticklish." Jake giggled as he hugged the blonde man.

"Yeah, makes things a lot more fair and fun." Kyle embraced LM also.

"Damn, you two are full of surprises." LM sighed happily and indulged in the love pouring from the soon-to-be-married couple. "You guys almost made me forget what I was gonna ask."

"Shady Pines, LM." Jake jumped and squealed like a little boy when LM tickled his knee cap.

LM snickered and tickled Kyle's knee as well. Both young men squealed and cackled like crazy as they wriggled and lifted their knees to escape the ticklish onslaught. "So, back to what I was gonna talk to you two about. Jake, you and Kyle became a series of firsts for me." The mogul paused and playfully ruffled both men's hair. "I've never kidnapped a duo, and not anyone engaged, that I knew of anyway. As I thought of what scenarios worked best for the two of you, I started looking at the recorded footage I'd collected while researching you. I had an idea. I spliced together a teaser clip displaying the playfulness and ticklishness of you two.

"Where is this leading, LM?" Jake asked.

"I was gone for fifteen minutes. Not thinking anything of it, I checked its approval and interest. You broke the record for the number of comments and people asking for the full video." He paused. I put together all the footage of you two playing together and ended up with four fifteen-minute-long videos. I posted them, and all four have sold more than any of my other videos. You two are magic. What's making them popular is the love you two share. It's not able to be duplicated or faked. I've been asked for intimate interviews with you guys. The audience wants to meet the couple behind the playfulness."

Jake and Kye looked at one another in shock. Never in their wildest dreams had they ever thought of the possibility of being filmed and on the internet. "Umm, you didn't capture any of our lovemaking on film and post it. Did you?" Jake asked.

"That's sacred to us and not something we want to be shared with the world."

"No, I didn't capture or post any lovemaking between you two." LM took hold of the younger men's hands. "I'd like it if you both would consider doing a live feed this evening for everyone who's bought your films." LM paused. "We can discuss it more while we eat."

"There's also something I'd love to discuss with you, LM," Kyle said.

LM was about to answer when there was a knock at the door. Jake and Kyle kissed and embraced as they pulled on pairs of underwear. The mogul got up and answered the knock. A pleasant-looking man wheeled in a cart with various silver platters covered with matching dome tops. He nodded to everyone in the room just before he started setting the table he pulled out of the wall. A few minutes later, the three men were gathered at the table with dinner being served.

"So..." LM paused and took a sip of wine. "What's on your mind, Kyle?" The man cut into his duck in blueberry sauce.

"I'd like to ask if you've ever considered working with other people. Specifically, Jake and I." Kyle's statement made the other two men drop their silverware and stare at him. He giggled and continued now that he had a captive audience, so to speak. "I told Jakey earlier, despite this turning out to be an awesome experience, I'm still left with the fact both Jake and I were kidnapped."

Jake lowered his head and wiped his tears. He was still upset he'd let his sweet Kyle get kidnapped.

Kyle looked at him, placed his fingers under the redhead's chin, and lifted it so they could gaze into each other's eyes. "Stop beating yourself up, my brave knight. You're always protecting and loving me." Kyle smiled and kissed Jake's nose, which got them chuckling. "What I'm getting to is I don't like the danger Jake's in, but I don't want him to give up his love. So, here's my solution. Let us work for you. Use Jake to scout out new models. Let me work on getting some ads out for people to send us videos or contact us if they're interested in being on film." Kyle paused. "LM, the way you find your models is unique but a bit on the illegal side and dangerous."

The mogul sat back in the chair and pondered the proposal. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and gazed into the younger men's eyes. "I'll do you two one better. Be my partners. I'll change the company name from LM Productions to JKLM Enterprise."

Kyle and Jake both did a spit take, causing LM to burst out laughing. "Partners?" They asked in unison.

"Yes, partners." LM continued chuckling. "I'm not old by any means. However, I'm tired of singlehandedly finding guys for the films. I like your ideas, Kyle. Jake finding the talent is a great idea as well."

Jake and Kyle looked at one another. Then they looked at LM and smiled. "You got yourself two new partners, LM," Jake said with Kyle's nodded agreement.

I loved working on this chapter. LM's an amazing character, he's fun, quirky, and unique.
Jake and Kyle are just plain cute and totally adorable together.
As always thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love, Y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This sounds like it will be a great partnership for all of them, and keep LM from possibly getting sued or hurt in the future.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, VBlew said:

This sounds like it will be a great partnership for all of them, and keep LM from possibly getting sued or hurt in the future.

They'll have a lot of laughs. :) 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..