Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Thriller (Revised) - 11. It's Always Something

The guys continue their bonding time, and the bellhop returns

At The Hotel

After their midafternoon playtime, the young men decided to have a group shower that way, Adam and Jai could help Mikey and Dakota keep their wounds from getting too wet. Of course, this was accomplished with some playful foot tickles courtesy of Adam and Jai and giggles provided by Mikey and Dakota.

Abner Sternum kept looking at the live footage as he made his way from his suite to the young men's suite. He used his master key to enter the room while the guys were busy with their playful tickle shower. Abner used his key to open the utility closet and then locked the door from the inside. The hotel provides suites to all their employees who don't already have homes and a family. It's one of the perks of working for Hamilton. The thirty-year-old man continued getting hard as he watched the water drip off the four tight bodies. His eyes glazed over as he thought of what he'd planned to do to them in their sleep.

In their room, Mikey and Dakota helped each other get dressed. Mikey chose to wear a light blue pair of jeans with a tan sleeveless shirt. The brunet jumped and squirmed around, giggling as Dakota's fingers lightly tickled his slightly hairy armpit hollows. "Kooootttttaaaaa, not my pits." He squealed while twisting and trying to bury his face in the muscular light tan chest of his cop boyfriend.

Dakota softly chuckled as he gently lifted Mikey's arms. "It's not my fault, babe. You're the one who decided to wear this sexy shirt."

The half Cherokee licked his lips and slowly ran the broad of his tongue along the cavernous pit hollows. Mikey's body shivered and jerked as soft moans of excitement and pleasure mixed between his giggles. Their breathing got heavier as the young men's bodies smashed together. Dakota's dark green jeans were not the only thing close to bursting. Dakota gasped when Mikey nibbled and licked along his neck and ears. It didn't take long until they were changing their underwear and giggling.

Adam and Jai giggled when they saw their brothers finally emerge. "Damn, took ya long enough. How many pairs of underwear did ya go through?" Adam said.

Jai wrapped his arms around his taller fiancee. "Get 'em, bros."

Adam's shrieks and cackles rang through the suite as he was tickle attacked by his big and little brothers. The brunet fought to get free, but the tickling weakened him, plus he wasn't any match for Jai and Mikey when they teamed up. Throw in Dakota, and he had no chance at all. "Okay, I give, Uncle!!!" He squealed a couple of minutes into the ticklish onslaught. Jai, Dakota, and Mikey giggled and shared a group hug with him.

"For your information, bro, we only changed our underwear once. Mikey stated just before blowing a raspberry at his brother, causing the four of them to bust out laughing.

Once the coast was clear, Abner came out of the utility closet. He giddily jumped and giggled as he skipped to the couple's rooms like a schoolboy. The horny man grabbed a pair of socks and underwear from each guy. Then Abner lay on Adam and Jai's bed. He made sure he was in the camera's view and undressed. The man sniffed and chewed on the gathered items. After matching a pair of underwear and socks, he jacked himself off to the musky scented clothing. As soon as he recovered from his marathon jack-off session, Abner returned the soiled items to the pile of clothes and slipped out of the room. On the way back to his room, the depraved man licked his lips as he thought of the encore performance he'd have later that night with the sleeping couples.

The four young men walked into the dining room. After a short wait, the guys were seated. They all ordered a mixed drink and appetizers. Dakota had a Long Island Iced Tea, Mikey had a White Russian, Adam got a Malibu and Pepsi, and Jai had an Appletini. They settled into a comfortable conversation. Eventually, the topic turned to Adam and Jai's wedding.

"So, have you guys picked a date yet?" Mikey asked as he sipped his drink.

Adam and Jai shared a quick glance, then looked at their brothers. "Well, about that. We have picked a date." Adam paused and put his hand up to hold off his brother's excited reaction.

Jai giggled and continued for his soon-to-be husband. "We've got something to ask you two." He paused and took a bite of his fried pickle. "Neither question has anything to do with the date."

Mikey glared at his brothers. "Alright, you two out with it, or I start introducing you to ninja fighting fried flying calamari." He giggled and squirmed when Dakota squeezed just above his hip.

"Behave, kiddo. I'd hate to take you over my knee and tan your hide in this place." He paused. "Scratch that. You'd probably act up more just to have that happen." The eldest man's statement caused the entire table to erupt in boisterous laughter.

"You're sooo on thin ice, Warrior Boy." Mikey stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend and caused even more laughter.

"Anyway, what we wanted to ask was would you guys like to share our wedding and have a double wedding ceremony next October?" Adam asked. He and Jai cracked up laughing as their brothers stared open-mouthed at them.

"Hear us out." Jai paused to sip his drink. "Dakota, Michael, we've been watching the way you two look at one another, and you two have each put your lives in danger, saving each other."

"Jai and I talked this over, and while we were out when you two were napping, we also called the parents and Lance to get their input on our idea." Adam smiled as he and Jai grasped their brother's hands. "Bros, you're in love. The entire family sees it, and more importantly, you both already know it and openly admit it to each other and the world. We all agreed that if you guys agree to the double wedding, there's more than enough time between now and then for you guys to be comfortable with one another and the idea of spending your lives together."

Jai picked up where Adam paused. "Dakota, don't think. Let your heart guide your answer." He paused and stared into his brother's eyes. "Kota, in your heart, do you want to marry Mikey next year."

Dakota's tears streamed down his cheeks. He looked at his gathered family and nodded his head. "Mikey, from the moment we met, I prayed that you'd be my husband." He paused. "I'd marry you now if I thought it was a safe thing to do." Dakota giggled when he saw his brother's expressions. He borrowed from the stereotype of Indians using broken speech. "Cherokee man not stupid, parents kill brave warrior if there no wedding to plan for second youngest boy."

Dakota's statement had everyone cackling. The waiter shook his head and giggled at the four young men whose dinner he brought. The guys thanked him and continued the discussion before digging into their food.

Adam smiled and stared into his brother's eyes. "Alright, baby bro, your turn." He tried but failed to not giggle cause he already knew the answer. "Do you want..."

"Yesterday. I'd love to marry this big warrior of mine." Mikey blushed and giggled along with his mate and brothers. "Umm, sorry for cutting you off, bro."

Adam and Jai smiled as they hugged and kissed Dakota and Mikey. "So, I'm thinking next October 20th would work for a date," Adam said as he and Jai returned to their seats.

Mikey and Dakota shared a glance and nodded their heads. They lifted their glasses and toasted each other on their double wedding decision. The guy's chatter quieted just a little as they ate their meals. They handed the waiter the voucher, and each left him ten dollars for being so excellent. Then the two couples separated, Adam and Jai went to the suite, and Mikey and Dakota took in a late evening comedy show at the resort.

Abner returned to the suite and then hid in the corner of Adam and Jai's closet just before the door opened.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get ready for bed." Jai winked and kissed his mate. Then walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Adam giggled and eagerly undressed. He sat on the bed and pulled his socks off when an arm wrapped around his neck, and a chloroform-soaked rag covered his nose and mouth. The six-foot-tall man struggled to get free of his unknown assailant, but the soaked rag worked. The brunet fell back on the bed, unconscious.

"Hey, babe, ya..." Jai stopped in his tracks when he saw his fiancee passed out on the bed. "Adam, what the fuck..." Before he could continue, he was grabbed from behind. Abner was about to place the rag over Jai's nose when he was flipped over the brunet's shoulder. Jai pulled his phone out and was about to dial but was kicked in the stomach. He fell backward, dropped his phone, hit his head on the bedpost, and passed out.

Abner licked his lips and rubbed his hands together as he positioned his victims on the bed. The sex-crazed man pulled their underwear down, and after setting the cameras for a live feed, he began molesting the unconscious men. He moaned and licked Adam and Jai's bare asses, then sucked their toes and licked their soles. Abner ground his body against both guys and worked himself to his first orgasm.

Mikey and Dakota had just entered their room when Mikey's phone rang. He looked at the Id and, after seeing Lance's picture, he answered the call and placed it on speaker. "Hey, baby…"

"Mikey, no time to explain. Where are you and Kota?"

Lance's frantic voice made both men pay attention. "I'm right here, baby boy. What's wrong, little bro?" Dakota asked with a concerned tone.

"One of you, get your gun and stop the guy in Adam and Jai's room from raping our brothers."

"Mikey, where..." Dakota started to ask but stopped when he heard the door smash into the wall and the other bedroom door slam into the wall.

"Get in there with Mikey, Kota. I'm on the road with Lance." Tony said as he drove as fast as his car would go. He had his siren blaring. "Off the record, I hope he shoots the bastard."

"Get the fuck off of my brothers, you Goddamned sick bastard," Mikey growled.

Abner turned to face the speaker and laughed. "Yeah, right, like that thing's loaded. Sit down, kid, and wait your turn." He turned around and went back to his task.

Dakota came running in just as Mikey pulled the trigger twice, putting a bullet into each one of the bare ass cheeks. He watched the man scream in agony as he fell off the bed, writhing on the floor.

Mikey kept the firearm pointed at the wriggling pitiful man on the hotel room floor. "I warned you." He cocked the gun and pointed it right at Abner's temple. "No one fucks with my family." The fire in his eyes blazed like never before. He was so enraged that he didn't even feel Dakota's pulling at his arm and talking to him.

"Mikey, babe, stand down. You've stopped the threat." Dakota's tears dripped down his cheeks. He desperately tried to break through the wall of rage surrounding Mikey's senses. "Please, don't become a killer. You're not a killer. You're a protector and lover. Mikey, you've done that. He's no threat to anyone."

The rage subsided, and Mikey placed the safety on and put the gun on the dresser. He turned and gazed into Dakota's eyes. His tears flowed down his bright red cheeks. "Kota, what have I done? What was I about to do?" He broke down and sobbed into the muscular cop's chest.

"You protected your brothers from being hurt even more. Mikey, I love you so much. You're way braver than I could ever think of being." Dakota whispered in Mikey's ear as he wrapped the younger man in his arms. “You, make me a very proud man, my love.”

The suite door opened up and the bedroom filled with hotel security and the managerial staff. They called for an ambulance, and Dakota showed them his badge and called Tony, placing him on speaker. It wasn't long before everything was sorted out. Mikey surrendered his gun for evidence, and as soon as Adam and Jai regained consciousness, the young men were moved to another suite.

Holy shit that was a nail biter. I wasn't sure how everything was gonna turn out. Things just kept happening. LOL
As always thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Wow 2
  • Angry 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So angry at Abner, who at hind of deranged person does something like that.  The phone call must have gone through… glad the caught him before anything else happened.  Here is to a better future.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Glad they caught the a**hole! Got what he deserved...two shots in the ass😊

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, BoyLove said:

Glad they caught the a**hole! Got what he deserved...two shots in the ass😊

Not the two shots in the ass he was hoping for.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Glad Aber was caught, he got what he deserved being shot by Mikey. ( How did Tony and Lance know what was happening so quickly)

I'm glad the guys have set a date for a double wedding.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Quote

So angry at Abner, who at hind of deranged person does something like that.  The phone call must have gone through… glad the caught him before anything else happened.  Here is to a better future.

:whistle:

 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Glad Aber was caught, he got what he deserved being shot by Mikey. ( How did Tony and Lance know what was happening so quickly)

I'm glad the guys have set a date for a double wedding.

:whistle:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..