Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Ticklish Thriller (Revised) - 18. Bitches & Bad Guys Always Return

Janice

Back and forth, she paced in her room, consumed by her hatred for the blended Carter/Knight family. Thanks to her dad's connections, the blonde socialite was out on bail, and the only restriction was she had to wear an ankle bracelet. However, the only thoughts that filled her head were of revenge and how best to obtain it. Janice knew she couldn't make an open attack on Mikey, especially not at his house because it was protected too heavily. So, she had to get crafty and devise a way to possibly divide and conquer. If she could separate Lance and Dakota from the others, she could have them kidnapped and used as bait. The conniving blonde knew if there was a surefire way to hurt Mikey where it would inflict the most damage, Lance and Dakota were the keys. She just had to find the people to go after her targets since she couldn't leave her home because of the ankle bracelet monitor. She got online and researched some doms who loved to kidnap their victims. Finally, she saw one who was mentioned in a lot of different domination sites. The blonde giggled and grabbed her phone, then after a couple of rings, someone answered.

"Hello," a man's voice said.

"Hi, is this Jack?"

"It is. What can I do for you?"

"My name is Janice Banks. I've got an interesting proposal for you."


The Lake House

After the impromptu ticklish intervention, the guys returned to their target practice, with Dakota performing even better than any of them, except Mikey, thought he would. In fact, at one point, Jai, Lance, and Adam stopped shooting and enjoyed watching their brothers take on each other. Without realizing it, having his mate beside him, performing at his best, caused Mikey to up his game. The shooting range filled with cheers for both Dakota and Mikey when they had four consecutive shots hit the center of the bullseye.

"Holy fuckin' shit," Lance exclaimed, "Mikey's never had this many bullseyes in a row." The brunet whistled when a fifth perfectly aimed shot hit its mark dead center.

Adam smiled, and his face beamed with pride for his baby brother and new older brother.

Jai looked at his soulmate, patted his knee, and whispered, "We all feel the same, babe. Mikey and Kota are an incredible duo. You can tell they're having a blast trying to one-up the other."

"Yeah, it's also starting to take its toll on their arms," Lance offered. "I can see the bows slightly quiver."

Adam nodded and released a wolf whistle to get his brother's attention. When the pair turned to face him, he said, "Bros, I think you guys are starting to reach the end of your stamina. It might be a good idea to make this the last shot."

"I don't know if you've realized it, but you've been the only ones shooting for the last half hour," Jai said.

Mikey and Dakota looked into each other's eyes, then at their audience, and in unison, asked, "are you fucking serious." Their response had them all laughing and doubling over.

"Okay, this will be the last shot for the day," Dakota stated.

Mikey smirked when he got an idea, then said, "let's make a bet, Indian boy."

Dakota's eyes sparkled with love, and the offered idea piqued the half-Asian's interest. He grinned like the Cheshire Cat, gently leaned on the bow, and asked, "what pale face boy have in mind?"

Mikey giggled and lightly stroked his mate's chiseled jawbone. He took a deep breath, then said, "winner gets to tie the loser to the bed and tickle him."

The bet made everyone's jaw drop, and they were so silent you could hear a pin drop.

Dakota was the first to recover. He reached out to the shorter brunet, placed his hands on his shoulders, and stared into his mate's unwavering eyes. He swallowed hard, then asked, "Mikey, given everything we've both experienced, are you sure that's the right bet?"

Mikey stood on his tiptoes and softly kissed Dakota's lips. "Before Steve, I used to enjoy an element of light bondage when being tickled by someone I was interested in or tickling them," he paused. "Until I met you, I've never even dated, let alone thought of trusting anyone that much, but I do trust you." He lightly stroked the raven hair that covered Dakota's scalp. "I'm sure, and I know in my soul's core, that you're the one I want to explore that side of me with again. The question is, do you trust me that much yet?"

Adam, Jai, and Lance were glued, open-mouthed to the exchange. Although they didn't know the particulars of Dakota's experience, they knew the weight of the decision their brothers were about to make.

Dakota closed his eyes and took a couple minutes to ponder his decision. When it was made, he opened his eyes, gazed directly into Mikey's eyes, and said. "I do trust you, Michael Dante Carter-Buckingham," he paused and smiled when he saw the looks on everyone's faces after he spoke the last name. He chuckled and said, "I wanted to test it out to see how it sounded, and this was the perfect opportunity." After everyone finished chuckling, he continued. "I know, you know the severity of the challenge you've laid out. I will take that bet. However, I'm attaching an addendum to it.

The love in Mikey's heart overflowed and brought tears to his eyes. He looked into his mate's eyes. "I loved hearing your last name attached to mine, my brave warrior," he paused. "What's your addendum?"

"Any time before or during this challenge, if either of us wants to call off the bondage element, we don't do it. Also, you and I talk about how we're feeling after we go through with the bet."

"Terms accepted, Dakota Nickolas Carter-Buckingham," Mikey firmly stated. He and Dakota cemented the deal with a handshake and a passionate kiss on their lips.

Lance gazed at his brothers and pouted.

"What's wrong, baby bro?" Mikey asked as he walked over and hugged the younger brunet.

The youngest of the five sighed as he wiped away the nonexistent tears and said, "I'm just Lance Knight."

The enclosed carport erupted with boisterous laughter as Mikey worked his way behind his little brother. He smirked, wrapped his arms around Lance's midsection, kissed his cheek, and said, "Bro, you've never been just Lance Knight."

Jai and Adam moved over and got on either side of their brothers. "Yeah, bro, Mikey's right," Jai said with a shit-eating grin. Adam giggled and ruffled Lance's hair. "Dude, you're named after a kick-ass knight and a king," the second eldest brunet said.

Lance's eyes were going crazy watching his brothers surrounding him.

"You're The Amazing!" Dakota said as he joined the younger guys.

"The Spectacular," Jai added.

"The Kingly," Adam offered.

Lance's mind finally caught on to what was happening, and he began squirming and trying to wiggle out of the hold he'd been trapped in. Involuntary squeaks and giggles escaped his lips as he said, "Oh shit."

Mikey's eyes sparkled with mischief as he finished the affirmation. "And, The Ticklish!"

"Lancelot Arthur Knight!" The four older men hollered as they launched a massive unified tickle attack on their wiggling prey.

"Ooohhhhhh, Fuuuuccckkk," Lance screeched. His body writhed as his legs pulled and pushed under Dakota's weight as he lay across them and tickled his knees. His arms feverishly pushed against his other brother's hands. "Yohohohuuhuhu're ahahahahahall dehehahahahad," he squealed when Mikey's lips blew raspberries on his neck, and his thin fingers wiggled and stroked in the center of his pit hollows.

"Really, baby bro?" Jai asked. The older brunet chuckled and continued tickling the left side of Lance's ribs and just above his hip.

Adam giggled and tickled the same spots as his future husband. "Yeah, kid, I don't think you're in the best position to make credible threats," he said.

Mikey tapped his brother's and mate's shoulders to signal the end of the tickle attack, and they released the panting, sweat-covered younger man.

Lance's body continued to quiver, and he giggled while the others worked to calm him down enough to sip some cold water. When he'd recovered, he looked at his brothers, smiled, and gave each one an almost bone-crushing bear hug. "I love my big brothers, and they're all gonna get the shit tickled out of them when they least expect it," he said before he giggled boyishly.

"Oh, shit, we've got a bet on the table," Adam said.

Everyone broke up laughing as they got to their feet. Mikey and Dakota hugged and shared a kiss before getting ready. They stood before their targets, raised their bows, and took aim.

Adam gave the countdown. "Three, Two, One, FIRE!"

Dakota and Mikey released the arrows, and everyone held their breath as the thin pieces of wood pierced the center of the bullseye.

"Fuckin' shit," Lance exclaimed. "The arrows hit the same exact spot."

"Umm, how are we gonna decide this one, angel boy," Dakota asked.

"Well, we can tie each other up," Mikey said. He giggled. "Who's gonna go first?"

Lance chuckled and rubbed his hands together. "I've got an idea." His laughter joined Adam's and Jai's when Mikey and Dakota glared at him. "Alright, you two sit side by side on the floor. Mikey, take your left shoe and sock off, and Kota, take off your right ones."

"Just remember, Lancer, this is not for revenge," Mikey huffed as he and his mate did as instructed.

"What's he gonna do?" Dakota asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Don't worry, big guy, you're gonna have fun," Lance said while giggling. "This is also the most scientific and ticklish way to decide who'll be tied up first." He sat on the floor and pulled their bare feet into his lap.

Adam and Jai lay across their brother's legs to keep them from pulling away. Dakota's eyes widened, his foot began wriggling, and his plump toes flexed and curled when things clicked into place. Mikey gulped, and his soft, pale arch wrinkled as his toes scrunched.

"Whoever giggles and laughs first will be tied up first," Lance smiled angelically.

"You'd better wear socks and shoes to bed, baby brother," Dakota mock growled at the younger man.

"I could go for your belly buttons," Lance threatened with a smirk.

Everyone chuckled when Dakota quickly responded with an exaggerated head shake and indicated that feet would do just fine.

"Alright, boys, try not to laugh and giggle," Lance said before giggling and continuing. "As if either of you could ever resist your ticklishness."

"You're one to talk, baby bro," Mikey said.

"Yeah, not giggling or laughing when we're tickled is definitely something none of us has ever aspired to," Jai eloquently stated.

The brunet squealed and cackled when Adam trapped him in a choke hold, gave him a noogie, and tickled his side.

Lance licked his lips and made a show of inspecting the pair of feet in his lap. His fingertips very lightly traced the left side edges of both soles. Instantly, Mikey and Dakota squirmed, their feet jerked from side to side, and the pair sharply inhaled as they fought against the growing urge to giggle. Their brother's full attention was on the couple and their reactions.

“Coochie coochie, bros," Lance teased. He smirked when the older brunets clenched their jaws and glared at him. He used his index fingernail to barely scratch up and down Mikey's big toe and the base. At the same time, he slowly dragged his other index fingernail back and forth across the ball of Dakota's foot.

Mikey's hands slapped the ground. His face turned red as he used every ounce of resistance in his being not to let the giggles rising in his throat escape. Dakota wasn't in any better condition. His toes rapidly scrunched, and his foot twisted and pulled back to avoid the devious younger man's tickling finger. Lance paused to crack his knuckles. Then, without warning, he struck in earnest. He had Jai and Adam pull Mikey's and Dakota's toes back as his nails rapidly strummed up and down the center of his brother's helpless arches and just under the balls of their feet. The catastrophic result was Dakota's boisterous cackles echoing off the walls, just a second or two before Mikey's higher-pitched screeches joined in. Jai and Adam wasted no time in releasing their older and younger brothers.

"Wow! I'm surprised Mikey held it in," Jai said.

"He's never lasted that long before," Adam concurred.

"I'm proud of you, my sweet baby boy," Dakota praised his mate as they panted and recovered.

Lance started to get up but was stopped by Mikey's pulling him on top of his body, holding him down, and Dakota tickling his sides and stomach. The younger brunet squawked, screeched, and hysterically laughed as his brothers took much pleasure in their ticklish endeavor. Once the playtime ended, the three young men got to their feet, and with Adam's and Jai's help, they straightened up the range, put everything away, and locked the door before heading back into the house.

“Hey guys," Jai said. "Adam and I are gonna shower, then we're going to visit a couple of friends," He stripped to his underwear along with his mate and brothers.

"When are ya getting back?" Mikey asked. He walked over to the Keurig and started making coffee while they talked.

"We'll be back this evening," Adam said. He smiled, wrapped his arms around his soon-to-be-husband, and kissed the shorter man's cheek.

"That's gonna work out perfectly," Mikey stated while handing out mugs of steaming liquid ambition.

"Do you have plans, babe?" Dakota asked after thanking his mate for tending to his need.

"Yes, we do, my brave warrior," Mikey said. He giggled, then jumped and squeaked when his tight underwear-clad ass was slapped by the older man after he wiggled his ass at him.

"What are we doing that I'm not aware of?" Dakota asked as he wiggled his fingers in front of his boy's bare stomach.

Everyone broke up laughing when Mikey squeaked, wrapped his arms around his midsection, and bent over, giggling without even being touched.

"Aww, my angel's soo cute and easy to threaten," Dakota teased after kissing Mikey's soft lips.

"He's always been a lightweight when it came to tickles," Adam grinned and playfully ruffled his younger brother's hair.

"So, back to Mikey's plans," Lance said after his giggles subsided. "What's up?"

Mikey grasped Dakota's hand, brought it up to his warm lips, and kissed it. He turned his head, gazed into the eyes of his beloved brothers, and said, "guys, I've got one of those feelings y'all say I'm famous for," he paused. After closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, the twenty-two-year-old brunet continued to explain. "The silver pin I found near Mr. Lyman's body has constantly been on my mind. I know it belongs to one of the Barefoot patrons. I need to check on a couple things at the store and go from there." He stopped and stared into his mate's eyes. "Kota, I don't have enough to go on to bother Papa Tony with, not yet. I need to have something concrete before I take anything to him, and I'd like your presence to lend me some credence if needed. Also, you're my trusted backup in case there's danger."

"Whatever you need, baby boy, I got your back," Dakota said. "However, if I feel things are too dangerous for you, You're to adhere to my every word. I'm not letting you out of my sight unless I have to."

Mikey kept his expression serious as he agreed to the terms of the outing. He turned and looked at his younger brother. "Lancer, is it okay if you stay here?" Mikey paused and embraced the youngest member of the brotherhood.

Lance nodded and said, "yeah, that's fine. Besides, I want to take a shower and a nap. When I get up, I'll work on planning what I'll make for our dinner tonight."

The young men finished their coffee, then separated and prepared to leave for their intended destinations.


Lance & Jack

Two hours later, Lance was at the door, saying goodbye to his brothers and watching as they got in their vehicles, then drove away. He closed the door, locked it, and headed upstairs to jump in the shower.

The ideas that ran through the blonde man's head made him giggle and erect. Jack sat in his Nissan, parked in the driveway across the street from Mikey's. He patiently watched as two SUVs carrying two passengers each left the property going in opposite directions. His eyes shimmered with excitement as he hacked into the security system, placing the cameras on a loop and turning the driveway alarm's volume down to an inaudible level. The dark-colored sedan approached the house, undetected by its lone occupant. The man snickered as he picked the front door's lock and gained entry. He leaned against the wall to remove his shoes, then placed them on the porch, and in stocking feet, followed the sound of the music up the stairs and into the open bedroom.

Lance turned off the faucet, picked up his towel, dried off, hung the towel on the metal bar attached to the wall, stepped into his slippers, and walked into the bedroom. He yawned, stretched, and was about to pull the covers back when a pair of strong, leather jacket-clad arms wrapped around him, and a black leather glove covered his mouth. Fear coursed through him as he struggled with his captor, trying to escape.

"C'mon, pretty boy, behave for ol' Jack, and you'll live to talk about your experience," Jack huskily whispered into the younger man's ear. He chuckled as he removed his hand from Lance's mouth, then pinned the brunet face down on the bed.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" Lance hollered as he wriggled under the bigger, more muscular man. His bare legs kicked uselessly in the air, his toes scrunched and wrinkled his pinkish soles.

Jack moved quickly and began kneading his fingers between the ribcage of his prey. His cackling mixed and mingled with the boisterous laughter that forced itself out of Lance's mouth.

“HEHEHEY...DOHOHOHON'T....TIHIHIHICKLE....MEEHEHEHEHEEE," Lance screeched.

The brunet's body writhed and thrashed on the mattress as he was being tickled into hysterical oblivion by the stranger. Jack placed his knee in the center of Lance's back to keep the ticklish guy pinned. He managed to grab the flailing arms, pull them behind his victim's back, and slip a pair of cuffs on the wrists. Lance huffed and cursed up a storm as he continued an attempt to flee. Next, the assailant trapped his victim's legs in an arm lock. He forced them down to the bed, got the rope he brought, and successfully tied the ankles together. Finally, he attached them to the footboard post.

Lance never stopped trying to find a way to free himself, despite knowing it was a lost cause. However, he was not one to give up until he exhausted all ideas and avenues at his disposal. With his ankles completely helpless, all he could do was flick his feet up and down and wiggle his toes. "What the fuck do you want with me?" Instead of getting a verbal response, his answer was relayed by the ticklish sensation of gloved fingertips stroking along his bare soles. Before he could even try and stop them, the giggles flowed freely from behind his lips. He squirmed as much as possible, and his toes scrunched. "Duhuhuhuhude, Ihihihihi'm hehehe freheheheakin' hahahaha tihihihickklish ahahahas fuhhuhuhuck," he squealed.

Jack smirked and continued tickling the young man's feet. He turned his head and said, "ya don't say, kiddo," with a giggle. The tickles stopped long enough so the tickler could pull a knotted bandana from his pocket. Then after lightly tickling Lance's stomach to get his mouth open, he inserted the fabric between his lips and tied it. He took a picture with his phone and sent it along with a message to the person he was really after.

I love a fun cliffhanger. Don't you? 
I'm gonna run and hide from the ticklers who know how ticklish I am. :P 
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

51 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

That was a fun chapter.

One or two more chapters to go and it'll be complete. :)

 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 3
Link to comment

You deserve a serious tickling for that chapter! Hmm... Where's my handcuffs and shackles at? Oh and my feathers!😂😂😂 Glad you have a 4 poster bed! I'm coming for you!😛😛😛

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Ooooh, Janice is back, hopefully people only get tickled and nobody dies. These guys are so loving of each other.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..