Jump to content
This story is unpublished.

A Ticklish Thriller

There are currently no reviews.

Meet twenty-two year old Mikey. Librarian, and part owner of Barefoot Books & Coffee Lounge. Throw in a sexy cop, some fun and loving family members, a budding tickle loving killer, and hopefully you've got an enjoyable story. 

This is the first thriller I've written. Hope you guys enjoy the beginning. There is a lot of cuteness, and a touch of slight violence. However, nothing too graphic.
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

A Ticklish Thriller was unpublished for the following reason(s):

  • Removing story to edit

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Hey guys, I've made a style change to the first chapter. Instead of astericks, I'm using the character names for separation. If it's not too much to ask, can you guys check it out, and see if it makes a difference? I've made the changes to the original documents on my laptop, and am using the new style for the third chapter. To me, I found it easer to read, and the story seems to be more fluid. 

Thanks,

Love y'all

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I also made an update with the second chapter. Please, let me know, if y'all think it flows better, and isn't as choppy. 

Thanks

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I really enjoyed this story.  I'm not sure if that's the final chapter? I'm hoping that we get to hear of the witch's comeuppance.

A nice, cozy story with lots of tickling🙂

Edited by Luke Past
  • Love 3
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, Luke Past said:

I really enjoyed this story.  I'm not sure if that's the final chapter? I'm hoping that we get to hear of the witch's comeuppance.

A nice, cozy story with lots of tickling🙂

Thanks Luke, I really appreciate it. :hug:

It's not the last chapter, I think I can get another couple chapters in. I wasn't planning on anything else with Janice, other than someone asking Lance, and Mikey how they're dealing with everything. I have no idea how to begin creating a courtroom situation.

Besides, I don't think it's necessary. What's more important, is the family moving forward. There's Christmas, New Year's, and then the Stalker's final act. 

I hope you're not disappointed. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I just wanted to let you guys know, I am still writing this. I'm just taking a short break from this, and Love Of Family, to get a couple more chapters done on my other two stories. I promise, it won't be too much longer before this is updated. After all, I have been posting quite rapidly. Thanks to everyone who's been enjoying this. 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Like 2
Link to comment

I wanted to give everyone an update. I'm not dropping this or the other stories I've been writing. However, I'm not working on a new chapter of this or the other stories, until I'm done or close to being done with Love Of Family (Revised.) I just don't have the concentration to focus on more than one story at a time. After I started the LOF revision, and even more after running it through Grammarly, I noticed how much the story was suffering, and not getting the attention it deserved. So, my focus will be on LOF. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Ajbt2001 said:

I wanted to give everyone an update. I'm not dropping this or the other stories I've been writing. However, I'm not working on a new chapter of this or the other stories, until I'm done or close to being done with Love Of Family (Revised.) I just don't have the concentration to focus on more than one story at a time. After I started the LOF revision, and even more after running it through Grammarly, I noticed how much the story was suffering, and not getting the attention it deserved. So, my focus will be on LOF. 

 

That makes perfect sense, one perfect story at a time.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Okay guys, thanks for sticking with me. I wanted to let y'all know what I did with Love Of Family, I'm doing with Thriller. I've just finished running the first chapter through Grammarly, and I'm revising the storyline a bit. So, you'll be seeing more of a few lesser characters in the revision. I'm hoping you guys enjoy the new offering.

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..