Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 1. When Dillan Met Zeke

Zeke Davidson and Dillan Calandra meet by chance at at party and share an instant chemistry.

The mood at the party that night was definitely celebratory. Everyone was laughing, drinking, swimming, enjoying one another's company, and having good-natured fun. Zeke Davidson was a friend of a friend and hardly knew a soul in attendance. Not long after their arrival, his friend Jerry Mason headed off with some bleach blonde barbie-type woman who looked too old to be dressing the way she did. The woman wore a pink and white striped tank top. It hardly covered her breasts which were in desperate need of a lift to pull off the look she was going for. Someone should've told her, Dolly Parton, she was not. Her shorts were so short, they could've been her underwear. Her six-inch stiletto hot pink heels were so garishly bright that they would make RuPaul gag.

Zeke huffed a frustrated puff of breath and ran his long, slender fingers through his short, light brown hair. The twenty-five-year-old wondered why he agreed to come to this thing. Parties weren't his scene, and this one so far was turning out to be a bust. Shaking his head, Zeke looked down at his black muscle-hugging polo shirt and light blue jeans that showed off his tight bubble butt. Carefully, the brunet made his way through the human maze to the bar and ordered a Malibu and Pepsi. After receiving his order, Zeke tipped the bartender and looked for a quiet place to hang out and observe the partygoers. Sipping his mixed drink, he leaned on the back deck's column, with his toned but not overly muscular, slightly tanned arms crossed over his chest and his left size ten and a half grey sneaker crossing his right one.

Dillan Calandra parked his Two thousand-eighteen dark green Dodge Charger and checked his soft neck-length curly black hair in the mirror before getting out of the car. The twenty-two-year-old, five-foot-nine Italian stood outside the open front door and smoothed out his white button-down shirt. He'd left the garment untucked, and the first three buttons were undone to show off his hairy chest. His tight tan khaki accentuated the curve of his plump ass, like a second skin. Dillan's size ten flip-flop's completed his laid-back look.

The second he entered the party, he started looking for his friend who'd invited him. After a minute or two of uselessly searching through the sea of bodies, he sent the MIA friend a text and asked where he was. Dillan's friend replied he wasn't gonna show up and that he'd found a guy to hang with at the nightclub. The Italian shook his head and sent a text cussing his friend out. He placed his phone back in his pocket, then went to the bar and ordered a Scotch on the rocks. He paid and tipped the bartender, then tried to find a relaxing space to chill out.

Dillan walked outside, and his eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Leaning against the pillar was one of the most gorgeous men he'd seen in a long time. The twenty-two-year-old licked his lips as he approached the disinterested-looking young man. Dillan judged him to be around his height and weight. He looked the delicious specimen up and down, and the Italian's eyes zeroed in on the guy's sneaker-clad feet. He couldn't help imagining the beauty of the feet encased in their protective coverings. Finally, Dillan was standing right behind the gorgeous hunk. He inhaled deeply and could smell the man's light musky natural scent, mixed with a very soft cologne. It made Dillan want to pin the guy's arms up and slowly lick up and down his gorgeous body starting with his armpits. He gathered his courage and spoke. "You look as bored as I feel."

Zeke slightly jumped when he heard the soft sultry voice from behind him. The brunet composed himself and turned to face the speaker. All the composure he'd gained left him as soon as his eyes feasted on the gorgeous hunk behind him. The man was breathtaking. From his olive skin, sparkling hazel-colored eyes, his taut, muscular physique, all the way down to his gorgeously shaped bare feet. Zeke's mouth opened and closed like a fish in an aquarium. Dillan couldn't stop his soft boyish chuckles as he watched the guy's animated reaction to his appearance. Inside, the young man thanked God that he could keep his similar reaction internal. Dillan also couldn't help thinking this guy was just too adorable.

Finally, Zeke gained the power of speech. "Holy fuckin' shit, you're hot as fuckin' hell." As soon as the words left his mouth, Zeke's cheeks blushed a bright reddish-pink, and he shook his head. The brunet was sure this guy was gonna freak out and run from him, not that he could blame him.

Dillan's chuckles morphed into hearty laughter. "I've got to say, that was the best introduction I've ever received." He paused and blushed as well. "Since you went there first, I don't feel like such a geek saying this. I thought the same thing about you when I first saw you." He paused and sipped his drink. "You're gorgeous." Dillan smiled. "Now that the ice is broken, is it okay if I give you a hug?"

Zeke's boyish giggles floated on the night breeze as he nodded. He gasped and melted into the other man's strong arms. The embrace was heartfelt, and the two men shared the loving nature in their hearts with each other. "Wow! You're an amazing hugger."

Dillan smiled. "Yours are just as good." He paused and giggled. "I'm Dillan Calandra. It's nice to meet you."

Zeke returned the smile. "I love your name. I'm Zeke Davidson."

Dillan squinted his eyes. "You look familiar." Suddenly, he gasped and snapped his fingers. "You're the book corner guy from the morning news show." Dillan's eyes sparkled.

Zeke smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that's me."

Dillan squealed, then excitedly jumped up and down as he exclaimed. "Holy shit! I'm talking to a celeb, and a hot one at that."

The fact that this hot guy was now acting like a teenager who's meeting the cutest member of a boyband was undeniably adorable to Zeke and endeared him to his new acquaintance. He giggled and placed his hands on Dillan's shoulders, trying to calm the guy down. "It's okay, Dill. I'm not a celebrity.

Dillan suddenly stopped and hid his face in his hands. "I'm soooo freakin' dorky. I can't believe I just acted like a love-struck teen fangirl." He paused, cocked his head to the side, and gave Zeke an adorably cute quizzical look. "You called me Dill?" He thought a second. "No one's called me Dill before. I love it." He giggled. "Thanks for the nickname."

Zeke chuckled and embraced Dillan, kissing the man's cheek. "You're just too adorable, Diller." He got a bit shy. "I...I'm sorry for kissing you without asking first."

Dillan's eyes sparkled as he smiled and gently massaged Zeke's hand. "Don't be sorry, 'cause I'm not." He paused and kissed Zeke's cheek. "You're fun and cute. I don't usually do this, but if you're interested, I'd love to go out with you." Dillan held his breath.

Zeke's mouth and eyes widened. This hot guy was asking him out. "I'd love that also." He paused and raised Dillan's head so they could gaze into each other's eyes. "However, if we do decide to be an exclusive couple, I don't do open anything. If we get to the serious relationship stage, it's as a monogamous couple, or I walk away."

Dillan was a bit taken back by the forthright approach Zeke took with his declaration. However, it took him no time at all to respond. "I want the same thing, Zee." He sheepishly glanced down at his bare toes and drew an imaginary line between him and Zeke. "Um, can I really kiss you?"

Zeke smiled and took the Italian into his arms. The men's lips softly touched as their eyes closed. The guy's fingers gently but firmly pressed into their backs and shoulders as they shared their first kiss. Zeke and Dillan's bodies pressed together as their temperatures rose. Finally, the two had to separate because of the lack of oxygen.

"Damn, if every kiss is like that, I'm never letting you go." Dillan blushed and softly giggled.

Zeke placed his arms around Dillan's neck. "You're one to talk. You had my toes curling in my socks."

Dillan couldn't take it anymore. "Umm, can I tell you about something I'm into?" The brunet looked at his feet.

Zeke's heart was going crazy. He couldn't stop wondering if this guy could get any more adorable. "Of course, you can. I promise I'll keep an open mind."

Dillan took a deep breath. This is usually the time when guys tell him it won't work. "You mentioned your toes curling in your socks...and well..." Dillan's mouth was drying out, and he was losing his nerve. He looked down at his toes as they wiggled and slightly scrunched on top of his flip-flops.

Zeke patiently waited for the suddenly shy man to finish his thought. He tried to give Dillan his undivided attention but seeing his fidgeting toes and the scrunches were driving the brunet out of his mind. He was dying to slip his moist tongue along the soft, delicious-looking bare soles. Suddenly the brunet was rescued from his thoughts when Dillan spoke again.

"Umm, this might be a dealbreaker for you, but I'm... I'm really into feet." The Italian closed his eyes. "I've wanted to caress your soft skin and sit talking with you with your feet in my lap while I massage and play with them since I laid eyes on you." Dillan paused and turned away from Zeke. If he was gonna be rejected, the twenty-two-year-old didn't want to see it happening. He knew it was a cowardly way of handling the situation, but it was the only one working for him.

Zeke blinked his eyes and pinched his arm to ensure he wasn't dreaming. Not only was Dillan sweet, hot and adorable, but he was also into the same thing as him. He reached out, gently grasped the other man's arm, and turned him around. Zeke smiled and raised Dillan's head so that the brunet could gaze into his soft, light green eyes. "Dillan, we're into the same thing." He paused and caressed the hand he grasped. "I've been fighting the urge to find a place to sit down, put your bare feet into my lap, and play with them while we chat and get to know one another." Zeke giggled. "That's actually my fav thing to do with a guy. Spend time together playing with each other's feet."

Dillan's smile widened. Before he knew it, he'd wrapped his arms around Zeke's slightly smaller waist and lifted the man off the floor, twirling him in a circle.

Zeke squealed girlishly and squirmed. "Hey, ya big lug, put me down before you're checking off my dream guy boxes." He giggled as he was set back on his feet and wrapped up in Dillan's strong bear hug. The giggling brunet blushed. "Umm, I love it when a guy can literally pick me up."

"You're close to checking off my boxes too, babe." Dillan smiled and softly kissed Zeke's warm lips.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Zeke asked as the pair headed to the bar for one more drink. Zeke got a sparkling grape juice, and surprisingly, so did Dillan.

"I work part-time in the restaurant and am in my fourth year of college. I'm getting my degree in business management. Mom and Dad want me to eventually take over the place."

Zeke and Dillan continued chatting and sharing past stories. Neither one stopped laughing or in some way touching each other. Finally, Zeke looked at his watch.

"Holy shit, I've got to get home and into bed. It's already eleven-thirty." Zeke texted John the response came back and made Zeke shake his head. "I don't fuckin' believe it. My ride went home with should've known better, barbie."

Dillan almost choked laughing so much. "Who the hell is this should've known better, barbie?"

Zeke smirked. "She's the woman John left me to go chat up when we got here." He paused and started googling Uber. "Now, I've got to find a ride home."

Dillan gently placed his hand on Zeke's phone, covering it. "If you're okay with it, I'd be glad to drive you home, Zee."

Zeke didn't have to think about it. He nodded and followed the brunet out to his car. During the ride, the duo continued to chat and hold hands. Ten minutes later, they were sitting outside Zeke's apartment building. He turned in the seat and hugged Dillan. "Thanks for making this an amazing evening, Dill."

"I had a great time as well. You're an incredible guy, and I can't wait to spend more time together." Dillan smiled and softly kissed Zeke's trembling lips. "May I call you tomorrow?"

Zeke smiled. "Of course, you can, sweetie. Maybe we can get together in the next couple of days." Zeke thought. "Actually, are you busy Wednesday night?"

Dillan pulled his phone out and checked his calendar. "Unless something unexpected comes up, I'm available."

"Would you like to come over for a candlelit, intimate dinner for two?" Zeke asked as he lightly stroked the back and sides of Dillan's neck and ears. He giggled when the car filled with the other brunet's boyish giggling.

Dillan scrunched his neck. "I'm really ticklish." He blushed. "You're sooo cheating, Zee. I'm supposed to find out if you're ticklish first. That way, I can hide mine for at least a few seconds." Dillan boyishly giggled.

Zeke smirked. "Maybe you can find out on Wednesday." He caught the playful glint in his carmate's eyes and the low growl as Dillan stalked over the car seat, pinning him to the door. "Dill, don't you dare tickle..." His threat was cut off and morphed into soft giggles as the other brunet's fingers gently kneaded his sides. Zeke's body squirmed and wriggled in the leather seat.

Dillan stopped the ticklish playful assault and giggled as he embraced Zeke. "I love your giggles."

Zeke blushed. "I love yours too." He softly kissed Dillan's lips. "Call me tomorrow, and I can't wait to see you on Wednesday."

Dillan smiled and lightly stroked Zeke's neck. He giggled when the guy had the same reaction as him. "Yes! I'm ahead in discovery by one spot." He chuckled. "I look forward to chatting tomorrow and Wednesday." He and Zeke shared another hug and kiss. "Sleep sweet, Zee."

"You too, Dill."

Zeke reluctantly opened the car door and waved one last time before walking up to the building's entrance and going inside. Dillan waited till he saw Zeke at the elevator before driving off.

I had to go with my inspiration and start this story. I'm interested to see where these guys take the acquaintance.
Thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice start to a new story😊! Found it funny the way you described the bleached blonde. They definitely hit it off quickly. I know what it's like to be at a party and not knowing anybody. Had that happen a couple times. Never got lucky though like Zeke and Dillan😞.

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, BoyLove said:

Nice start to a new story😊! Found it funny the way you described the bleached blonde. They definitely hit it off quickly. I know what it's like to be at a party and not knowing anybody. Had that happen a couple times. Never got lucky though like Zeke and Dillan😞.

Should've known better barbie was amazingly fun to come up with. I loved how her description came out. :hug:

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Just now, Ajbt2001 said:

Should've known better barbie was amazingly fun to come up with. I loved how her description came out. :hug:

It was funny, and I have seen one or two like you described, I used to get a chuckle or two seeing them.

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Awesome start to the story. I look forward to learning more about Zeke and Dillan.

I loved the Barbie reference.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Ajbt2001 said:

Should've known better barbie was amazingly fun to come up with. I loved how her description came out. :hug:

Some might think this is a cliche or a exaggeration but you would be surprised just how many of those are out there. And the majority of them can't pull it off anyway🙄

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

This story has started off really well. Looks like it will be a fun journey.

  • Love 4
Link to comment
13 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Some might think this is a cliche or a exaggeration but you would be surprised just how many of those are out there. And the majority of them can't pull it off anyway🙄

You should've seen me trying to come up with a nickname for her. LOL It took thirty minutes to come up with it. LOL Dolly is my all-time fav artist, so I had to get her in there. I mean, if I didn't have RuPaul and Dolly mentioned in that woman's description, I'd lose my gold star gay man status. LOL

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
12 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome start to the story. I look forward to learning more about Zeke and Dillan.

I loved the Barbie reference.

So do I as soon as I figure out who they are. LOL 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..