Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 2. Intimate Disclosures

Zeke and Dillan open up to one another over a candlelit dinner.

The Calandra Family

Wednesday morning, the alarm clock blared relentlessly. The brunet rolled over, then clumsily slapped at the piece of machinery and knocked it to the floor. Dillan smacked his lips and threw back the sheet, letting his ass, clad in boxer/briefs decorated with puppies catching frisbees, lay on top of the covers. His curved bare arches wrinkled and unwrinkled as his perfectly round toes flexed.

Twenty minutes later, the bedroom door slowly opened. A taller, slightly more muscular, and older version of Dillan walked into the room. Twenty-seven-year-old Alexander Thomas Calandra smiled as he stood, watching the other man peacefully sleeping. He gently sat on the edge of the bed and lightly shook the slumbering body. "Hey, kid bro, time to get up." The brunet chuckled when his response came, in the form of an unintelligible grunt and his toes wiggling. "C'mon, Dillante Edward, you've got class in a few hours. Mom and Pop's got breakfast ready and waiting for us downstairs." He giggled when he heard the younger man softly moan and lightly slap at his hand. "You're really gonna make me use drastic measures?" The older brunet smirked and rubbed his hands together. He wrapped his arm around the guy's left ankle, then rapidly but lightly ran his nails up and down the bare sole.

The young man's slumbering body shot up, writhing and thrashing in the bed as his wild, boisterous laughter and cackles filled the room. "Shit, not the nails. Lex." Dillan squealed girlishly as he desperately tried to pull his foot free from his brother's grasp. "Okay, I'm up! I'm up!" He screeched. Finally, he was able to pull his ticklish foot from his laughing older brother's grasp and massaged the leftover tickle tingles out of his sole. Dillan giggled and jumped into his older brother's arms. "I love you, Lex. Thanks for waking me up."

Alexander lovingly kissed his brother's cheek and playfully ruffled his hair. "I love you too, Kiddo." He got up and walked to the door. "Ya got five minutes before I come back and throw your ass in the shower."

Dillan giggled. "Yeah, right, like you ever could." The brunet sat on the edge of his bed. He was about to get up and yelped when his six-foot-tall brother's arms lifted him off the bed and over his shoulder. The twenty-two-year-old squirmed as he slapped Alexander's ass. "Hey, put me down."

The brunet giggled and carried his brother to the bathroom. "Hey, baby bro, you brought this on yourself." He smiled as he set the protesting man on his feet. Then he smirked, wrapped Dillan in a headlock, gave him a noogie, and tickled his side.

Dillan jumped around and cackled as he tried pulling free from his brother's iron-like grip on his neck. "Fuck, not the noogie and tickle. You're soooo cheating."

Alexander giggled. "You still love me, little brother?"

"Yes! Yes! I love you."

Dillan continued giggling as he was set free. He energetically jumped onto Alexander's chest, wrapping his arms around his brother's neck and his legs around his waist. He smiled and hugged the older brunet. "You're an amazing big bro."

"I love ya, kid. Always have, and always will. Now, get your ass in the shower and downstairs." Alexander kissed his brother's cheek and left the room chuckling at Dillan's affectionate personality.

Dillan and Alexander lived with their parents. The three-story house's exterior was painted a light green. The interior was set up with two separate living spaces and designed to accommodate two unrelated or related families living under one roof. The downstairs space was where Theresa and Carmine Calandra lived. They had three bedrooms, two three-piece bathrooms, a living room, dining room, full kitchen, front and back porch, and den. Alexander and Dillan lived on the second level. There were three bedrooms, two three-piece bathrooms, a living room, a dining room, a den area with a full wet bar, a full kitchen, an enclosed porch area, and two separate entrances. There was a basement, and above the second level were three bedrooms and one three-piece bathroom.

Theresa Calandra was not a tall woman in physical stature. The forty-nine-year-old lady's personality added a few feet to her five-foot-six-inch frame. She knew how to keep her family in line. When she and her husband, Carmine, spoke, they were listened to and obeyed. Theresa stood over the stove, waiting for the sausage gravy to finish cooking. She sighed happily as the breakfast finished cooking.

"That smells amazing. Resa." Carmine walked up to his wife, wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed the slightly greying-haired woman he'd loved since high school. The six-foot-one, forty-eight-year-old man chuckled and looked up to the ceiling when he heard their young men coming downstairs for the family breakfast.

"Sounds like the boys are right on time." Theresa pulled the homemade biscuits from the oven and turned off the gravy. "Would you mind setting the table, sweetie?"

"Not at all, my hot and spicy baby girl."

Carmine smirked and smacked his wife's ass before doing as requested. He yelped and lightly rubbed his ass after Theresa's wooden spoon slapped him. The couple turned when they heard snickering. The two doubled over laughing when they saw their oldest son covering his younger brother's eyes.

"Don't look, Mio Fratello. You're not old enough yet." Alexander giggled as Dillan wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his head in the taller man's chest.

"Is it safe now, Grande Fratello?" Dillan asked.

The young men yelped and jumped when their asses were smacked by the wooden spoon.

"Alright, you two goofballs, get your butts in the chairs and have some coffee and juice. Breakfast's coming right up." Theresa continued giggling and started plating the food.

"Mama, you're gonna make us fat if you keep cooking like this." Alexander thanked her for serving the food and making it.

"Don't be silly. You boys are too active, and your metabolisms are high." Theresa smiled and kissed her two men as she went to get her husband's plate, then hers.

"You've outdone yourself, Mama." Dillan took a bite of his sausage gravy and biscuits.

"Grazie, Bambino" Theresa reached over and pinched Dillan's cheek.

"Mama!" Dillan protested and wiped his cheek as the others laughed.

"Dillante, are you able to help out at the restaurant tonight?" Carmine asked after sipping his orange juice.

"I'm sorry, Pop. I've got a date." Dillan picked up his coffee mug and giggled when his family dropped their cutlery, staring at the youngest member.

"Alright, baby bro, spill it."

"I would, Lex, but I don't think Mama wants to clean up my spilled coffee." Dillan giggled. I met this guy at the party Monday night. He's the book corner guy, Zeke Davidson." The brunet paused and ate the last bite of his food. "We really hit it off, and we're having dinner together tonight at his place."

"Fratello, I'm so happy for you." Alexander smiled and hugged his brother.

"Yes, Bambino, good luck, and we'll be eager to meet him when you're ready to bring him around." Carmine kissed his son's forehead and then brought his plate into the kitchen.

Dillan blushed and smiled. "Thanks, Pop. I"m nervous cause he's really a sweet guy."

"Bro, you got this. You're an amazing man. Any guy would be lucky to have you as his mate." Alexander smiled and softly chuckled as his brother wrapped him in a bear hug. "I love ya Mio Fratello."

"You too, Grande Fratello."

Zeke's Apartment

"It's okay, Zeke. You can do this. Dillan's gonna love and accept you for who you are. You've got a lot of love in your heart to give him, and remember, if he doesn't see that, then you're better off without him. Just be honest, and things will be as they should be."

Zeke was in his ensuite bathroom, giving himself a pep talk in the mirror. The brunet was so nervous about the night's dinner that he almost called and canceled. He refilled his water glass and gulped the liquid down to moisten his dry mouth. The twenty-five-year-old stood back and assessed himself in the mirror hanging on the back of the bathroom door. He'd chosen a plain light green stretch polo shirt, his favorite pair of tan jeans. Zeke loved how the jeans made his five-foot-eight-inch frame look a little taller. Beige ankle socks decorated with pineapples finished his outfit. He slightly ruffled his hair and smiled when he heard the doorbell.

Dillan placed the wine bottle he'd brought on the floor, wiped his palms on his white jeans, and undid one more button on his light pink silk short-sleeved shirt. His bare olive-like toes wiggled in his tan sandals. The young man was more nervous than he ever remembered being before. He leaned down and picked up the bottle, then rang the doorbell. Little beads of sweat broke out on his forehead, and his jeans got tighter around his manhood when he heard Zeke's voice through the dwelling's door.

Zeke took a minute to compose himself before opening the apartment door. The men cast their gaze upon one another. Their jaws dropped, and their eyes immediately looked each other up and down. The men's tongues licked their lips in sync as if there was one mind controlling both bodies. Neither Dillan nor Zeke were able to speak as they drank in the beauty of the man each one gazed at.

Dillan finally regained his power of speech and mobility. He opened his mouth, and at first, nothing came out. However, after a second of forcing himself to not look like a complete imbecile, he was able to hold out the bottle of wine to his dinner companion. "This is from Mom's side of the family's winery in Italy." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Wow! You look...amazing." The Italian smiled and blushed as he ran his fingers through his curly locks.

Zeke accepted the bottle of red wine. "You're gorgeous, Dill." He stood aside and extended his arm into the apartment. "W...Won't you come in? Feel free to take your sandals off and get comfortable." The brunet closed the door after his guest entered. He set the wine on the side table and wrapped the taller man in his arms, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank you for the wine. It'll go great with the steak tonight."

Dillan returned the affection. He looked around the apartment after slipping his sandals off at the door. Zeke's apartment was very tastefully decorated. The walls were painted with a bright, soft, light green, and it had a silvery tint. His sofa and matching armchairs were soft cream-colored leather, and the flooring was a shiny light hardwood. However, what really drew the man's attention, was the gorgeous view of the ocean from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Dillan slightly jumped and lightly giggled when he felt fingers lightly press into his sides from behind. He turned and saw Zeke's playful eyes shining like two diamonds. "Your place and this view are indescribably beautiful." The taller man smiled and wrapped his arms around his companion's waist, lifting him off the floor.

Zeke boyishly giggled as he wrapped his arms around Dillan's neck and his legs around the bigger man's waist. He sighed happily and laid his head on the strong shoulder. "You've got a very comforting and protective feeling radiating from you, Diller." He squirmed and squealed when Dillan's fingers lightly tickled his ass cheeks through the thin jeans. "Not my ass." Zeke managed to get out between his giggling.

Dillan chuckled, and his eyes sparkled with mischievousness. "Hmm, that's gonna be a fun spot to explore in the future." The brunet twirled his squealing mate around the floor in a circle. The men were giggling like little boys as they fell onto the sofa. "I love how cute, affectionate, and playful you are, sweet boy."

Zeke blushed. "I'm no more playful, cute, and affectionate than you are, babe." The brunet closed his eyes, and he cursed himself for moving too quickly.

Dillan picked up on his sofa mate's change in demeanor. "What's wrong, Zee?" The Italian reached down and pulled Zeke's legs into his lap. He then gently massaged the man's sock-clad feet and cracked his toe knuckles.

Zeke gasped and slightly squirmed as soft, airy giggles escaped his lips. "Holy shit, that feels heavenly." The brunet's toes wiggled and flexed in their cotton protection. "I...I'm moving too quickly. I've already called you babe and am making nicknames for you." He paused and wiped the tears that welled in his eyes. "When that happens this early, I'm usually left broken-hearted a couple of weeks later."

Dillan continued showing Zeke's feet love and attention. He leaned down and kissed the big toes, then smirked as he softly nibbled them. His ears were treated to the sound of Zeke's boyish giggles as they increased in volume and speed. The feet on his lap wriggled, and toes scrunched. "Damn, you're such a turn-on, Zeke. I can't wait to fully explore each other's bodies when we're both ready." He paused and took a deep long sniff of both soles. "I can't predict the future, but I love the names you've given me, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling the same hesitance you are."

Zeke moved his legs and sat in the other man's lap with his arms around his thick neck. "Thank you, Dillan. I can hear the sincerity and honesty in your words. It's very comforting and refreshing." The brunet squealed and jumped when Dillan's fingers kneaded his sides. "That tickles." His high-pitched squeals and laughter filled the apartment as his body writhed and fell back into the sofa, with Dillan pinning him down and using both hands to tickle him into hysterics.

"You're waaayyyyy too adorable, baby." Dillan chuckled and softly kissed Zeke's neck, then blew raspberries on the sensitive area of the man's body. Finally, a minute later, Zeke yelled out his surrender and was pulled onto his tickler's lap and engulfed in a warm Dillan-style embrace.

"That was amazing, and I'm sooo getting revenge." Zeke continued giggling as he stroked Dillan's bangs. "I'm glad you approached me Monday night." He smiled and kissed the Italian's lips.

"Me too, babe."

Zeke got up and poured them some wine as he checked on the dinner. When the food was ready, he plated the food, then he brought the plates, the glasses, and the wine bottle out to the table on the balcony that faced the ocean. After lighting the candles, the brunet called Dillan to the table. Dillan walked out and smiled as he sat in the chair Zeke pulled out for him. The pair clinked glasses, toasted each other, then settled into a leisurely dinner and comfortable conversation. They discussed their family, ages, the unknown likes and dislikes, and what they're looking for in a relationship.

"Dill, I need to tell you something important about me." Zeke paused and sipped his wine. This was the make-or-break moment.

Dillan put his silverware down and gently clasped Zeke's hands. "Like you said last night, I'll keep an open mind. He slightly jumped and giggled when he felt the other brunet's toes lightly graze the sides and top of his feet.

Zeke smiled at discovering the ticklishness of his tablemate's feet. "I'm into light bondage and am kinda on the submissive side." He sighed and closed his eyes. "I also have never cum from any sex...with anyone. The only way I can cum is humping the bed... alone while thinking of tickling a guy or being tickled by them." He tried to turn his head so that Dillan didn't see his tears, but he wasn't quick enough.

In a flash, Dillan was out of his chair and beside Zeke. He gently lifted the man from his chair, sat down, and placed the shorter man in his lap. The Italian wrapped his arms around his emotional mate and cuddled him. "Hey, it's okay, Zee." Dillan paused because he wanted to phrase this perfectly. "Everyone's got something they're not good at, or isn't proud of, or a secret fetish." The younger man smiled and softly kissed Zeke's warm and quivering lips. "That's not a deal-breaker. To be honest, I think it's a bit cute and a challenge." He chuckled. "It also means that I can have fun with your amazingly adorable and sexy feet while you get yourself off."

Zeke's eyes slowly opened, and he couldn't believe the words he'd just heard. "D...Did you just say you think it's cute and a challenge?" He gasped. "No one's ever said that." Zeke's jeans were getting tight. He looked down at his bulge, and so did Dillan, who smiled. "It's also a major turn-on hearing you say you'd play with my feet while I got off." He sighed and kissed Dillan's cheek. "Holy fuck, you'd better not break my heart, Dillan Calandra."

Dillan blushed and kissed Zeke's nose. "I never plan on it, sweetie. I'm fighting myself cause I'm dying to say I love you, but neither of us needs to say that right now."

"I'm fighting the same battle within myself, my beautiful angel boy," Zeke admitted to himself and Dillan. He stood up so that Dillan could get back to his seat and finish their dinner.

The pair finished eating, then cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen. Zeke tried to protest Dillan's involvement, but finally, he was "tickled" pink to have the help. The Italian discovered an extremely ticklish spot on Zeke's lower back that made him squeal like a little boy. Once the kitchen was clean, Zeke and Dillan sat on the sofa, massaging and playing with each other's feet as they continued chatting and talking about interests. Dillan writhed and cackled when his bare feet were trapped in Zeke's arm, his nails rapidly but lightly scratched up and down his arches, and the other brunet nibbled his toes.

Dillan smiled and slowly licked up and down Zeke's soft bare soles and slipped his tongue between the slightly older man's toes. He loved hearing the boyish squealing and giggles that resulted in his actions. So far, everything about Zeke was what he'd been looking for in a man. Okay, so the humping the bed thing momentarily threw him, but he didn't let it show. That's such a trivial thing compared to all the other things that made Zeke appealing. "Zee, you've been amazingly forthright about your desires, dreams, and physical differences. I really appreciate that and want to repay the sentiment." Dillan paused and maneuvered Zeke's body so that the smaller brunet leaned against the Italian's muscular chest. "My parents bought my brother, Alex, and me a bed and breakfast type place at the edge of town. It sits on fifty acres of land. We open on the weekends from winter to spring. In the summer, it's open all week. We host our bondage and role-playing club there. Mom and Dad enjoy working with us as well." Dillan paused and smiled. "I just got my new costume in. I have a pair of wolf ears and a tail, which turns me into Kyle Wolf. He's a ticklish detective who gets into situations where he's tied up and tickled for info or by the person he's spying on."

Zeke's eyes sparkled with interest and intrigue. "That sounds amazingly fun. I'd love to meet you as Kyle." The brunet started getting excited and jumping up and down. "I'd love to rp with you."

Dillan loved seeing Zeke's excitement and lovingly kissed the boy-like man in his arms. "I'd love that, sweetheart." He squirmed a bit. "I don't want to wait, Zeke. You're the first guy who's fully accepted me as I am and for my interests. Please, let's not waste more time. Would you be my steady and monogamous boyfriend?" Tears dripped down the Italian's face. "Mama, Pop, and Alex have already told me that when you're ready to meet them, so will they."

Zeke thought a moment. Just from Dillan talking about his family, Zeke couldn't wait to meet them. What was he waiting for? Dillan accepted him, no questions asked. He closed his eyes and made the decision. "I'd love to be your steady boyfriend, and I'm dying to meet your Famiglia."

Dillan's eyes widened, and he gasped. "You know the Italian word for family?"

Zeke giggled and nodded. "I know a few words in Italian."

The rest of the night was filled with playful tickling and more intimate moments and sharing. When they looked at the clock, the couple realized how late it was, and after a "ticklish" discussion, Zeke convinced Dillan to stay the night. Dillan called his brother, letting him know he wouldn't be home till the morning.

This was a very fun and emotional chapter to write. I want to thank @BoyLove and @chris191070 for helping me make the chapter more interesting by introducing little quirks and in Zeke's case sexual issues they have. It really did make the chapter pop.
Thank you for reading, reacting, and commenting
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dillan's family is certainly interesting.It's way too early in the story to tell of course but I wonder since there has been no mentioned of Zeke's family that it might be a different situation in his case.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Such a wonderful chapter, starting with a loving and accepting family, and then the nervous young men being safe enough to be vulnerable and open with each other.  Loving where this story is going.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

A beautiful chapter. Two young me having a romantic dinner. Then tender and beautiful conversation during the the evening, about there families, what turns them on.

That Bed and Breakfast sounds an amazing place. I think our boys are gonna enjoy getting to know each other.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..