Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family (Revised) - 20. Love Is All That Matters

It's finally the day of Levie, and Greg's wedding.

Levie’s eyes blinked as his senses wakened. The redhead smiled, as he stretched, and sat up.

“Good morning, my almost husband,” Greg softly whispered.

“Back at ya, my sexy knight,”

Levie giggled, then licked his lips as his mate threw the covers off, and revealed his muscular nude body. He leaned over, and started placing gentle, loving kisses on the firm hairy chest. Greg’s body slightly wriggled as low husky moans escaped his parted lips. Not a second later, hands massaged and caressed backs and asses. Fingers playfully tickled various spots, then worked their way into hot, sweaty holes, and dicks mashed into each other. The couples moans, and declarations of love, filled the room.

“I’m ready, my love.” Levie said.

Greg picked up the lube, applied a generous amount to his lover’s ass, and his twitching, veined, hard-as-steel cock. The tip of the brunet’s head, leaked precum as it lightly slid along the damp ass crack. Levie’s body squirmed, as his light boyish giggles reached his mate’s ears. Greg brought Levie’s bare feet up to his lips. While his dick slowly made its way into its tight destination, his saliva-coated tongue slipped between the plump toes.

Levie’s body arched, and his moans increased when Greg’s method of slowly making love to him, while suckling his toes brought the couple closer to a joint climax. Greg closed his eyes and let the bond and love between Levie and himself take over. Their bodies and senses were in total sync with one another, till finally, the couple shared an explosive united orgasm. Drenched in sweat, and in a state of euphoria, Levie, and Greg held each other, as they kissed.

“Babe/Prince,” The couple said in unison, before hysterically laughing.

“Damn, we’re already starting to sound like the bropops.” Levie stated.

“I know, love. On the way to the cemetery yesterday, they told me they could feel our bond strengthening.” Greg smiled and kissed Levie’s cheek. His eyes had a sparkle of mischief as his fingers gently kneaded between his mate’s ribs.

Instantly, the redhead’s body jumped, while his squeals and boisterous laughter flooded the room. “I had a crazy idea,” Levie said as soon as the tickling ceased.

“Me too, sexy.”

The couple smiled, when, after a couple of false starts due to speaking in unison, they realized they’d had the same thought. The men shared another kiss, then got out of bed, and headed for the bathroom.

“Let’s go wake the bropops.” Levie said as he slipped his bare feet into his slippers.

“Sweet!”

The pair stopped outside the older couple’s bedroom. Levie counted down from three. Then, at the same time, they burst into the room and jumped on the bed. They immediately discovered pillows under the covers. Levie, and Greg stood at the foot of the bed, and looked at each other. Finally, it dawned on Levie what was happening.

“Uh oh,” Levie said, just before they were tackled, and pinned face down on the mattress.

“Oh, shit,” Greg squealed.

The younger couple tried their best to get free, but were quickly rendered helpless, by Troy, and Jaycen.

“We got ‘em,” Jaycen hollered.

Brandon, and Rhett giggled, as they entered the room. Brandon, trapped Levie’s ankles in a choke hold, and Rhett got Greg.

“Not the feet,” the trapped couple hollered, when their slippers were removed.

The next sound heard, was hysterical cackles, and squeals as the very soon-to-be husband’s were subjected to a loving tickle attack. Levie, and Greg wriggled, and did their best to escape. Five minutes later, the tickling ceased, and the six men huddled together in a group hug.

“Boys, will be boys. No matter how old, or big they get,” Lyle said. The family patriarch chuckled as he shook his head.

“Good morning, Dad/Pap-Paw,” the guys said. They got up to properly greet the elder, peppering him with hugs, and kisses.

Lyle’s heart overflowed with love for his affectionate grown kids. “It’s good to know, somethings don’t change,” he paused. “When you’re all ready, c’mon downstairs. Ev, Linda, and Tom made breakfast. Before anyone asks, Trace is with us, he’s been fed, and changed.”

“Thanks, Pap-Paw,” Greg, and Levie said. Their unified response had the others giggling and shaking their heads. “We know, we sound just like our Bropops,” they said at the same time.

After Lyle headed downstairs, the guys worked together cleaning up the mess they made.

Greg smiled, looked at his brothers. “Alright Bropops, how’d you know what Lev, and I were gonna do?”

Jaycen wrapped his arm around Greg’s neck, gave him a kiss, and a noogie. The others laughed as the brunet squirmed and yelped. “Lev’s been waking us up the same way every chance he got.”

Troy wrapped his arms around Levie’s neck, and kissed the side of his head. “So, we planned with Bran, and Rhett, to ambush you guys.”

“Plan b was for us to get you guys in your room, in case you slept in,” Brandon said. He giggled and squirmed, when Rhett stood behind him, and tickled his hips.

“We wanted your special day to start with lots of love, and laughter,” Rhett said.

“You guys are freakin’ awesome,” Levie said.

The playful redhead giggled as he jumped onto his older brother, wrapping his arms around Jaycen’s neck, and his legs around his waist. Jaycen grunted, and stumbled a bit, but kept hold of the younger man. The pair smiled, stared into each other’s eyes, and laid their heads against one another.

“I love you, baby boy,” Jaycen said as he kissed Levie’s cheek.

“Love you too, Dad.”

Levie jumped down, and latched himself to Greg’s back. The brunet smiled as he gave his mate a piggyback ride to the kitchen, with the others following behind.

“These guys never cease to surprise me, with how bonded and loving they are,” Linda said. She wiped her tears, then gave the guys hugs and kisses.

“Are you two ready for the wedding?” Tom asked as he received his affection-filled greeting.

Levie, and Greg smiled as they looked into each other’s eyes. “We are,” they responded in unison.

Everyone sat at the table, and expressed their gratitude for the cooks, and the food that was prepared. As they were eating, they heard Maureen’s heels click-clacking into the room.

“Good morning, fam,” she happily greeted.

Jaycen, got up, and pulled a chair out for the new arrival. Then, he went into the kitchen, got a cup of coffee, and a plate of food. After sitting them in front of Maureen, he sat back down.

The pastor sipped her liquid ambition, and took a few bites. “So, how are the grooms, this morning?”

Levie, and Greg smiled. They each gave a thumbs up, at the same time, and continued chewing their food. This of course, had everyone cracked up in laughter.

“Reenie, we’ve got something to talk to you about, when you get a chance,” Greg said.

“Sure, Greg, just catch me anytime before the ceremony,” Maureen said. She smiled and leaned close to Jaycen whispering in his ear.

Jaycen nodded, and got everyone’s attention. “Guys, I know, we’d planned to have the wedding here, but it’s gonna be held at Reenie’s church.”

“Wow! Why the change?” Linda asked, after sipping her juice.

Maureen smiled. “There were more people than we expected who wanted to spend Christmas Eve with the blended family, and be a part of this happy occasion. Oh, everyone’s been notified of the change, you guys were the last ones.”

“You’re amazing, Reenie,” Levie said as he got up and kissed the overjoyed pastor.

Maureen smiled, and returned the affection. “The family is loved by many people, and Lev, you’re a big reason for that, kiddo.”

Tears welled in the redhead’s eyes as he stood between Jaycen, and Troy, with his arms on their shoulders.

“What’s wrong, Lev?” Maureen asked.

“He’s fine, Reenie,” Troy said.

“This always happens when he’s faced with how much he’s done for people,” Jaycen said. He smiled and kissed the younger redhead’s cheek. “Lev doesn’t see what he does as anything other than Lev, being Lev.”

Levie smiled, kissed Troy, and Jaycen, then sat in Greg’s lap. He giggled when Greg fed him what was left on both their plates. Everyone cleared their dishes, and loaded them in the dishwasher.

Greg caught up with Maureen, and explained what he, and Lev wanted to replace their vows with. The pastor’s tears trailed down her cheeks when he finished. He smiled and eagerly accepted her hug.

Rusty, and Leon sat beside Lyle, and Ev’lynn. Stuart, Damien, Bill, and Sarah sat behind them as part of the family. Since the wedding was a last minute affair, the dress was casual, including the grooms.

Levie chose to wear a mint green polo shirt, tan khakis, and his black two and a half inch ankle boots. He stood in front of the mirror, and smiled when he saw Jaycen, and Troy behind him.

“You look handsome, baby boy,” Jaycen said as he wiped his tears. “Damn, I told myself not to cry yet.”

Troy, and Levie, chuckled at Jaycen’s statement.

“Babe, you’ve got two sides, one’s a fierce and dangerous lion when something, or someone’s threatening the family. The other’s a big soft, teddy bear. Of course, you can cry,” Troy said. “Lev, we know you’re grown up, and don’t need us as much, however, Jaycepop, and I want you to know, that you’ll always be our boy. Even when we have kids of our own, you’re still our kid.”

Levie turned with tears falling down his cheeks, and faced the men who took care of him as long as he could remember. “Bropops, I know that biologically, I’m your brother. However, in my heart, soul, and mind, you’re both my dads, always have been. I’ve never met anyone else who did what you guys have done for me. You guys were just kids when you both chose to take care of, raise, and love me. Even though I’m marrying Greg, I still need you both. I’ll never stop needing you, and your love.”

“We love you, more than anything on this planet, Levie,” Jaycen said.

“We’re gonna go check on our other brokid,” Troy said as he, and Jaycen kissed Levie’s cheek.

Greg took a deep breath, and wiped the tears from his eyes. He chose to wear a vibrant red polo shirt, black jeans, and his black zip up one inch ankle boots. The brunet turned and smiled when he saw Jaycen and Troy enter the room.

“I don’t know who’s more handsome, you, or me.” Jaycen said. He cackled and fell to his knees as his mate, and brother launched a tickle attack on his sides.

Greg chuckled, “I’ll hold him down, while you get his shoes off, and tickle Jaycepop’s feet.”

“Okay, okay, you guys win. It’s a tie between Greg, and Lev,” Jaycen squealed. He smiled, and wrapped Greg in his arms. “All joking aside, you, and Lev are amazing people on your own. However, together, you’re unstoppable, and loving forces of nature.”

Troy joined the brotherly embrace. “You both make us, and the entire family, extremely proud.”

Greg’s tears streamed down his cheeks as he soaked up the love and devotion pouring from the older couple.

“Jayce, and Troy are right, son. You, and Levie are truly an amazing pair, and awe inspiring,” Tom said. He, and Linda smiled, and embraced the three younger men.

“My boy’s all grown up,” Linda said as she dabbed at her tears.

Greg giggled and kissed his Mom. “Maybe, but I’m still your boy, and will always need my Mom, and Dad.” He smiled and continued, “I’ll also need my Bropops.”

“Guys, it’s time,” Brandon said as he popped his head in the room.

“Are you guys ready to give me, and Lev away?” Greg asked.

Linda, and Tom smiled and hugged their son. “Never, but we are ready to share you, and Lev,” Linda said.

Jaycen smirked, “We’d never give you, and Lev away, not after what this wedding’s cost us.” He giggled and dodged the three attempts at head swats by Linda, Tom, and Troy.

Linda, and Tom went to retrieve Levie. He and Linda walked up to the younger redhead. They smiled when he stood between them, and kissed their cheeks.

“How’s my raven-haired knight holding up?” Levie asked.

“He’s ready and waiting for his prince to say, I do,” Linda said, with a proud smile. “Levie, We are overjoyed that you came into our lives, loved us, and loved our boys. You’ll always be our son.”

“I love you, and am proud you’re my Mama Linda, and Papa Tom,” Levie said. He wiped his tears and hugged the older couple. “I guess we should get going, otherwise, Greg’s gonna send out a search party.”

The church was brightly lit, with two decorated Christmas trees on either side of the alter. Maureen’s silver, and gold vertical striped pantsuit, and glittery golden stiletto heels sparked in the light. The pews were filled with smiling faces. Ev’lynn got up, and made her way to the microphones. She picked up her guitar, then started to play John Denver’s “Annie’s Song” and The Carpenters “We’ve Only Just Begun.” Once she finished, and got back to her place, Maureen nodded and motioned for everyone to stand.

Greg, Jaycen, and Troy walked up the aisle, arm in arm. They smiled, and were shocked at all the people who attended. When they got to the alter, the older couple hugged Greg, kissed his cheek, and then walked to the side where Levie would stand.

A second later, Levie, Tom, and Linda entered. Levie fought hard, to keep from breaking down. The love that filled the room, was almost overwhelming. Feeling his mate’s emotions, Greg forced himself to stand where he was, and not rush to his love’s side. When they finally made it to the alter, the couple embraced the emotional redhead, and kissed his cheek. They hugged and kissed Greg as Jaycen, and Troy did the same with Levie.

Maureen smiled, and gestured for everyone to sit. “On behalf of the grooms, their blended family, myself and Pat included, we thank you for being here with us.” She paused and gazed at the friendly faces staring at her, and the grooms. “This is truly a special day, and I’m honored to be the one chosen to join Greg, and Levie together in marriage. We know this was last minute, and in appreciation of any changed plans, the grooms have asked that we keep it on the short side. However, this morning, they asked for a few minutes to speak from their hearts.”

Levie, and Greg smiled as they kissed, then turned to face the guests.

“As Reenie said, we’re grateful for everyone here, celebrating with us,” Levie said.

“However, this day isn’t just about us,” Greg continued.

“It’s about love, and everyone who got us here today,” they finished in unison.

Greg smiled, and approached Lyle, and Ev’lynn. He gently clasped their hands, pulled them to their feet, and led them to the front. “Pap-Paw Lyle, you were the one who brought Lev, and I together,” He paused. “Mam-Maw Ev, you took Bran, myself, and our parents into your heart, and accepted us as family. We love you both.”

Greg and Levie hugged and kissed the older couple, and led them back to their seats, Then, after they kissed Tracey, Greg handed their son to Ev’lynn, as Levie led Brandon, and Rhett to the front.

Levie took a breath to compose himself. “Bran, the first day we met, you ended up saving me from myself, by talking me out of breaking up with Greg, because of past family issues,” He paused and wiped his tears. “Then, you saved me from dying.”

Greg looked into Rhett’s eyes. “By choosing to go after Troypop, you helped to save my soulmate, and son.”

“You’ll always be our brothers, and have our love.” Levie and Greg each hugged and kissed their brothers.

Next, they approached Maureen. “Thank you, for being like a big sister when I was a kid,” Levie said. “Also, thank you for helping to make this day possible, and for our future niece, and or nephew,” Greg stated as they embraced the pastor.

Finally, the couple clasped their parents hands. “Mama Linda, Papa Tom, thank you for taking Greg in, and loving him as your own kid,” Levie said. “Bropops, you are amazing men, and raised Levie to be the beautiful person he is today.” Greg stated. “We love the four of you, so much,” Greg and Levie said in unison as they embraced their parents.

The couple smiled, faced the crowd, and held hands. “We couldn’t let this ceremony pass without expressing thanks for the love and support of our family,” Greg said.

“And, this wasn’t scripted.” Levie giggled.

Maureen smiled. “Are you guys ready?”

Levie, and Greg chuckled, and nodded at the same time.

“Levie Michael Stillmont, do you take Gregory Allman Stillmont to be your husband? To stand by him, support his decisions, heal him when he’s sick, and defend him when he’s down?”

Levie turned to face Greg. “I do,” he proudly stated.

“Gregory Allman Still…”

“I do,” Greg blurted out, then blushed as he realized he’d jumped the gun.

“Oh, what the hell, it was a lot to say the first time,” Maureen said when her laughter subsided. She grinned, and looked at the young men. “Well, ya might as well kiss, and give these people the show they’ve been waiting for.”

Levie gasped as he was swept off his feet, and held in Greg’s arms. He giggled when the brunet kissed his nose. Once he was on the floor again, he wrapped his arms around his mate. “I love you, my brave knight.”

“I love you too, my prince.” Greg licked his lips, and dipped Levie as the couple shared a passionate, and proper kiss.

“I now present, Mr. and Mr. Greg, and Levie Stillmont,” Maureen said as she stepped back so the couple’s family could embrace the newlyweds.

Later, back at the ranch, Linda, Tom, Greg, Levie, Tracey, Jaycen, Troy, Brandon, Rhett, Lyle, and Ev’lynn stood, holding hands in front of Mark, and Stacey’s headstone.

“This writing wasn’t here before,” Lyle said as he and Ev’lynn got closer to examine the weathered stone.

“Which one of you guys had this done?” Ev’lynn asked.

“Umm, well, Mama Stacey, and Papa Mark wrote the message, yesterday. The Bropops, Lev, and I saw it.”

Linda looked skeptical. “C’mon, Greg, I know, I’ve seen some incredible things, but a new message from the beyond?”

Before anyone else could say or do anything else, a soft golden light surrounded them. Everyone gasped when they saw the two glowing angelic beings.

“We knew we had to make an appearance today,” Mark said with a smile. “What we did isn’t easily believed, by anyone who didn’t witness it.”

“Mark, and I love all of you, and are proud of our family. Remember, in life, and death, love’s all that matters,” Stacey said.

Everyone closed their eyes as they felt a warmth, and feeling of love fill their bodies. When they opened their eyes, the spirits were gone. Tears formed in the family member’s eyes as they kissed and embraced each other.

Thank you for sharing, and emotionally investing in the journey. It's been an amazing experience, getting to know the characters, as they were brought to life.
I do have an epilogue that will be posted tomorrow.
Thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was the most amazing and beautiful chapter I've read by far. Brought a few tears of joy and was very uplifting.

Thank you for your wonderful writing my friend.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, BoyLove said:

That was the most amazing and beautiful chapter I've read by far. Brought a few tears of joy and was very uplifting.

Thank you for your wonderful writing my friend.

I wanted to throw in some appropriate comedic moments that wouldn't be too overwhelming, to break up the strong emotions. This chapter had to bring together everyone's humor, emotional attachment, and family pride. @BoyLoveI'm really happy that you enjoyed it. :kiss: I hope you'll like the epilogue as well. I think it might have a few surprises. :) 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

That was an amazing and beautiful chapter. Brought tears of joy, was heartfelt and uplifting.

Thank you for such a wonderful chapter Andy.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..