Jump to content

Love Of Family (Revised)

   (3 reviews)

Levie (pronounced Levy) and his boyfriend Greg, have been dating for three months. Because of their busy lives, the couple decides to move in together, so they can strengthen their relationship. Luckily, the young men, have a loving, and supportive family to help them through life's changes, and storms. Together, Levie, and Greg discover no matter what comes against them, they've always got the "Love Of Family" to help them be strong. 

(This is a revision of my original effort.)

There will be some mild violence, and some emotional, interactions, and discussions.
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 2
  • Smoldering 3
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Albert1434

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An enjoyable story, of love and pain. Which leads us to many place's most enjoyable. If you read this story I an sure you will enjoy it!

  • Love 2
Link to review
BoyLove

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

An excellent story from chapter 1 til the end! It was a feel good story with lots of humor, and the characters were very believable, kind of like the friends that you always wished that you had in real life. And, yes there were some tearjerker moments in it too, but every good story has those.

I would recommend this story to everyone!

  • Love 2
Link to review
chris191070

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is the story of Greg and Levy, boyfriends who move in together.

The guys are very lucky that they have a loving family, as they will need them as they negotiate life changes and events, that will bring them together and make there relationship stronger.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..