Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love's Always In Season - 1. Santa's Ticklish Helper

It's the day of the city's much anticipated Christmas Parade.

A feeling of love, and fellowship was in the air. The day’s forecast was for sunny skies, with crisp air, just perfect for this time of year. The Christmas parade would be working its way down Main St. later in the morning. It was the city’s biggest, and most joyous event. The parade, was sponsored by The Hardy Corporation, one of the most successful, and influential family owned businesses. The family consisted of Fifty year old Kensington Hardy, his wife, forty-eight year old Alayna Montgomery-Hardy, and their only son, twenty-five year old Kenneth who preferred to go by Kennie. Even before they became wealthy, the family believed in giving back to the community, and those in need. The three family members donated a portion of their own personal resources, to every charitable organization, and program available. They also went out and gave of their time and talents. When they did this, the family made sure to be incognito, styling their hair in a way they wouldn’t be easily recognized, and normal, everyday clothing. The family also went to great lengths not to be photographed, or have their presence known by anyone. The Hardy’s didn’t want anyone thinking their social responsibility was a photo opportunity, or pr hype.

Jordan

Jordan Baxter’s eyes popped open, and a big smile graced his soft facial features. The twenty-five year old’s childlike giddiness, woke him up, at least an hour before his alarm. Even as an orphaned child, he loved this time of year. All through his formative years, Jordan was in, and out of foster homes. The reasons people gave varied. Some didn’t like he was openly gay, others said he was too childlike, some even said the boy was too clingy, and affectionate. However, the young man’s love for helping others only grew stronger, as he got older. Jordan currently worked two part time jobs, so he could devote the remainder of his time working for charity. This lifestyle left the young man living hand to mouth, but he was very happy. Doing things for others meant more than having an expensive apartment, or car. his wardrobe consisted of hand-me-downs, from his two best friends. Kyle Masters-Lancaster, and his husband Jake Masters-Lancaster.

Excitement coursed through his light tan skin, as he bounced out of bed. Jordan pressed play on the stereo, and carried one of the Bluetooth speakers into the bathroom. Kenny, and Dolly’s “I Believe In Santa Claus” echoed off the tile walls, as the half Asian, and half Blackfoot’s melodic tenor voice blended with the recording. The hot water flowed, and streamed down Jordan’s four pack abs, and his shoulder length black hair shined in the steamy shower. He bent over, turned off the water, and stepped out of the tub. After he was completely dry, the young man sat on his bed, and started his daily foot care routine. Jordan applied his homemade moisturizing lotion to his size nine feet, and toes. The lotion was made with a mixture of Witch hazel, aloe, and a drop or two of vanilla scent. Then, he put on his thin ankle length candy cane socks. Next he chose his boxer/briefs with Scooby-Doo wearing a Santa hat, slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans, and pulled on a shiny silver form fitting shirt. Jordan boyishly giggled, then skipped to the bathroom, to brush his hair, and teeth. After making sure he looked okay, Jordan put on his favorite maroon pull over sweater, and stepped into his black slip on sneakers. He flung his coat over his arm, grabbed his sunglasses, keys, and headed for his light blue 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe. He’d purchased the SUV, at a police auction, and only paid $1500.00 for it.

Kensington, & Kennie Hardy

“Kennie, it’s time to get up son. Don’t forget, you’ve got to help make sure everything’s ready for the parade.” The family patriarch chuckled to himself, as he started opening the young man’s curtains. This was a tradition for him, and his boy. Tears welled in the older man’s eyes, as he lovingly smoothed his son’s light brown hair. Even though he was twenty-five, Kensington still saw him as his adorable little boy. Especially, since Kennie hadn’t lost any of his youthful playfulness. With a bright, proud, fatherly smile, the man leaned over, and gently kissed his slumbering heir. A grunt, and unintelligible mumble, escaped the sleepy lump hidden under the covers. Kennie was always difficult to wake up, on a weekend morning.

“I guess, I’ll just have to resort to drastic measures.” Pulling back the covers, Kensington wrapped his arm around his son’s freshly exposed, bare ankle. He looked back once more, to check if his son was starting to wake. After seeing no sign of stirring, the patriarch’s fingers rapidly, but lightly strummed back and forth across the ball of the foot, currently in his grasp.

As soon as the nails touched down on his vulnerable bare sole. Kennie’s boyish laughter sprang forth from his lips, like a damn breaking from a massive flood. The twenty-five year old fervently, tried to kick his tickle assailant off the bed. However, his efforts only got his other foot trapped, and given the same treatment as the first one. “Shit, not the feet Daddy, not the feet.” Kennie squealed.

Within seconds, Ken reduced his grown son to a helpless, writhing little boy. Which, in all actuality, was not hard to do. The young man was always extremely ticklish, everywhere. This was something Kennie’s Dad, friends, and a couple employees loved to exploit. Though, in his heart of hearts, Kennie loved it. He loved being tickled, just as much as he loved getting revenge.

“Ya ready to get up?” Kensington started making tiny scratches along the high, curved arches. The older man lived for this. It was a playful way he and Kennie always bonded together. The thing he absolutely loved, was when his son, would try getting revenge, and tickle him. Although, Ken was just as ticklish as his kid, the patriarch was physically stronger. Even at fifty, he was also a bit more agile. So, it took a lot of planning on Kennie’s part to get the drop on his old man.

Amid the younger man’s high pitched laughter and screeches, Kennie was able to yell out his readiness to get up. He also threw in a few Uncles for good measure. “You’re way better than an alarm clock Dad.” Kennie giggled, and crawled over to his Dad. He sat on the older man’s lap, wrapped his arms around Ken’s neck, and kissed his cheek. “I love you Pop, thanks for playing with me, and waking me up. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it.” Kennie blushed, then buried his face in his Dad’s warm chest

Ken smiled, and wiped his eyes. He was still amazed at how affectionate, and openly loving his grown son was. And, it wasn’t just in private, Kennie would openly show affection with anyone, especially his parents in public. There were people who lived for a hug from Kennie. “You’re still the same playful, and loving little boy I used to tuck in at night. You’ll never be too old, to be my baby boy, son. You’ve made me very proud to be your Dad.” Ken chuckled softly, and nuzzled his son’s nose with his. The playful action brought forth an extremely cute, and boyish giggle from Kennie. “Now, go take your shower, and come down to breakfast. Then we’ll head for the parade area.”

“Hey Daddy.”

“What’s up baby?”

“Do you think Jordan will say yes to being my boyfriend? I really hope so. He seems like the perfect guy for me.”

“I don’t know son, all we can do is give it our best shot.”

“Thanks for helping me do all this. I really appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome. Now, get out of bed, before I have to tickle you again.” The tickle threat, made Kennie instantly giggle, jump out of bed, and run for the bathroom. Ken snickered, and playfully smacked his son’s ass as he ran by.

The Parade Staging Area & Route

Jordan pulled into the parking lot designated for the volunteers. He slipped on his jacket, locked his SUV, and walked to the parade route. When he got there, he noticed he was the first one there, so he started getting everything set up. The raven haired young man, started multiple pots of coffee brewing, he set the cups, and paper plates out. Then he placed the various pastries on the tables. When he’d finished everything, Jordan decided to go sit by the Santa float, and relax. However, his relaxation was not going to happen. As soon as he got to the float, he heard a raised voice, followed by a thud, and pain filled moan. Jordan ran to see what the commotion was. What he saw, made his blood boil. He was greeted by the sight of a security guard, physically assaulting an older homeless man.

“I told you Gramps, no fucking loitering. Are you too stupid to understand?” The bully of a guard sneered, and forcibly kicked the defenseless man in the ribs. The guard failed to notice the camera on the light pole was recording everything he said, and did.

Eli was monitoring the action, and started running towards the three men. He’d never met Jordan, but knew the guy was gonna confront the guard. Kennie’s bodyguard was hoping he could intervene in time.

“Hey, didn’t anyone teach you, it’s not nice to beat a helpless person down? Why not try being nice, and offering to help him?” Jordan yelled out, as he approached the offensive guard.

“Fuck off fairy boy. Why don’t you go find Peter Pan, and fly your pansy asses back to Neverland. The guard proceeded to aim another blow to the already bleeding man, on the ground.

“I try to be nice.” Jordan said to himself. He ran over, and placed himself between the attacker, and his victim. “You’re not hurting him anymore.” Jordan momentarily gulped, when the guard pulled his baton, and swung it like a bat. Luckily, he was able to dodge the swings, and even managed to get some distance between the homeless man, and himself. Finally, he had some space to fight back. Taking a fighting stance, the next opening he saw, Jordan aimed a strong kick at the wrist holding the baton. With a loud bellowing cry of pain, the guard dropped his weapon, and grasped his throbbing hand. Seeing red, the injured bully rushed the smaller man, only to be kicked in his side, just above his hip. Crying out again, the guard fell to his knees.

“What the fuck, I guess he can take care of himself.” Eli thought to himself, as he continued to monitor the altercation from his wrist band’s screen. He radioed the real cops, to report the guard’s violent actions. After he did that, the six foot two mountain of a man, also got a message out to Kyle, Jake, and Kennie informing them of the situation. By this time, the burly bodyguard rounded the corner where the action was

“You Goddamned, fucking runt. You’re gonna pay for that.” The guard got to his feet, and sucker punched the smaller man with his good hand.

Jordan was able to anticipate the punch, before it landed. He tightened his ab muscles, so they’d take most of the impact. However, it was still powerful enough, to make the five foot seven man stumble, and almost lose his balance. Shaking it off, Jordan caught the guard’s arm, when he threw the next punch, and using his leverage against him, flipped the assailant over his shoulder. Moving quickly, he rolled the grounded man on his stomach, forced the guard’s arm behind his back, and pressed his knee against the man’s lower back. At that time, he heard a slow clapping start, then get louder. Jordan got off the guard, when the cops, and paramedics were in sight. Two muscled construction workers took Jordan’s place, and held the fuming security guard at bay.

“Guys, really, you shouldn’t be applauding the use of violence. I only did what was necessary.” Jordan walked over to the homeless man writhing in pain. “Sir, I’m sorry for what he did to you, would you let me help you?”

The man looked at Jordan in shock. “Y...you want to help me?” The man paused, and groaned. “Why?”

“Because, you’re a fellow human being, in need of help, and medical attention.” Jordan sat down beside the older man, and gently wrapped his arms around him. His tears fell on the hurt man’s stringy hair. The paramedics assisted the injured man onto the stretcher. “Here, this isn’t a handout, it’s a thank you, for letting me help you.” Jordan placed his last forty dollars cash, in the hobo’s dirty coat pocket, as he was being wheeled to the ambulance. “Please, try to have a Merry Christmas. I know, it’s hard to do, in your current situation. I hope the new year is better for you sir.”

The twenty-five year old wiped his tears, before going to give his statement. Just before he got to the policemen, Jordan found himself in the middle of a Jake, and Kyle hug. He was so overcome with emotion, from what just happened, the raven haired young man started sobbing on both his friend’s shoulders. Eli took the man taking the statements aside, and asked for an e-mail address he could send footage of the altercation to. Then, he convinced the officer to forego taking Jordan’s statement, until he had a chance to gather his emotions.

“Are you okay bro?” Kyle asked as he and Jake guided their distraught friend to some folding chairs.

“Jordy, we’re really proud of you. We know you teach Judo at the LGBTQ youth center, but we’ve never seen you in an actual fight.” Jake gently massaged Jordan’s neck, which caused the smaller man to start squirming, and giggling.

“Well, he can’t be too traumatized, he’s still able to be tickled.” After Kyle’s statement, the couple began kneading their fingers between their friend’s ribs.

Instantly, Jordan’s squeals, and squawks filled the early morning air. “Not the ribs, guys, not the ribs.” Jordan squeaked out between his boisterous cackles. His lean, slightly muscled body writhed, and wriggled side to side. Off to the side, Kennie, and Eli joined the gathered crowd to watch the very cute scene the three guys made. After another couple minutes, Kyle, and Jake released their tickle victim. The couple hugged Jordan, and kissed his cheek.

“Feel better?” Jake asked while giggling.

“Yeah, thanks guys. I really needed cheering up, after the altercation. Having to resort to violence always gets to me. I love you two.” Jordan smiled, and kissed both guys. He giggled, and playfully drilled his index fingers between their middle ribs. The two men jumped and yelped from the jolt of ticklish electricity. “I’m sooo gonna get the two of you back.” Jordan’s boyish giggles sprang forth, when Kyle put him in a choke hold, and Jake gave their honorary brother a noogie.

“Can I please have everyone’s attention?” Annette Luckstone’s voice boomed over the staging area.

The bombastic woman’s flame red hair with white tips slightly flared out, in the light breeze, the effect made it look like her hair was actually made of fire. Annette’s personality made her short stature of five foot one, look much taller, and imposing.

“Before I announce everyone’s float placement, and part, I’d like to take a moment to recognize one of the hardest working young men I’ve had the pleasure of knowing. He’s always where the greatest need is, and never complains. He’s often the first one here, and last to leave. This young man has truly been our volunteer family’s kid brother. Let’s give a round of applause for our energetic, and loving kid brother, Jordan Baxter.

After hearing his name, the twenty-five year old blushed, and did his best to hide himself. Jordan was never really one for getting attention, or notoriety. However, his actions were all for naught. He was dragged to the front, by Kyle, and Jake. Jordan nervously shifted, and giggled while softly saying thanks. As soon as he could, Jordan ran for the back, hoping to get lost in the crowd.

Annette smiled, and continued giving out assignments. Jordan ecstatically yelped, then leapt for joy, when he heard he’d be an elf, along side his best friends, and Eli on Santa’s float. Now most guys his age would’ve been mortified about being an elf, and having to wear tights, and the silly costume, but Jordan was in heaven. He loved all things cute, adorable, playful, and silly. If an elf didn’t fill everyone of those categories, he didn’t know what did. Everyone around him smiled, at the young man’s reaction. They were all feeding off the incredible amount of loving energy gushing from Jordan’s entire body.

“Okay everyone, get dressed, and on your designated floats. We’re gonna make this the most memorable, and amazing parade to date. And, do you know why?” Annette paused to let the banter die down. “It’s all because, we’ve got the best group of talented volunteers ever.” The boisterous lady, was helped down from the Santa float. Then placing her bullhorn to the side, she went in search of the news castors who’d be hosting the parade.

“You know what to do Eli, go have fun.” Kennie hugged Eli, and kissed his cheek. He giggled, and yelped, as his sides were goosed by his hulk of a bodyguard.

Jordan gave a few people pats on the back, and hugs on his way to the locker room. There, the young man undressed, folded his clothes, and placed them along with his phone, keys, and jacket in his locker. He pulled on the green briefs, and tights. Then got into the green, and red costume. He giggled like a little kid, as he played with the jingle bell on the end of the hat. Jordan was in the process of making sure the tights weren’t bunched around his ankles, when Eli sat beside him on the bench.

“Hey Jordan, I’m Eli one of Kyle, and Jake’s friends.” The bulky man held out his hand to Jordan. He gasped in surprise when his arm was pushed away, and the young man’s arms wrapped around his waist. Eli smiled, and reveled in the love he felt from the smaller man. “That feels amazing. You can hug me anytime.”

Jordan giggled, and blushed. “You’re an awesome hugger too. It’s like being hugged by a real live, cuddly teddy bear.”

The camera on Eli’s wrist worked perfectly. Kennie could see, and hear everything. He loved how adorable Jordan’s small sole looked, covered by the thin green fabric. His fingers twitched. Kennie was yearning to touch, and tickle Jordan’s deliciously enticing feet. The twenty-five year old almost fainted, when the plump, olive like toes slightly flexed, and curled inside the stretched tights.

As soon as Jordan’s attention was drawn somewhere else, Eli rapidly grabbed the smaller man’s ankle. Licking his lips, the hulk’s nimble fingertips very lightly danced, and drew circles over the trapped sole.

Jordan was so surprised by the sudden tickling, he let out a very girly high pitched squeal. This was immediately followed by his boyish giggling. “That’s not fair.” The twenty-five year old tried desperately to pull his trapped foot free. “You trick tickled me.” As he struggled, Jordan slid off the bench, which gave his playful tickler complete access to his other foot.

“Kyle, and Jake said your feet were killer ticklish. I never really believed them. You’re sooo cute, and giggly.” Eli’s mid range giggles, mixed, and blended with his captive’s in perfect harmony. Feeling a bit evil, he pulled Jordan’s toes back, making the tights stretch, and the skin taut. Without any warning, his manicured nails strummed up and down the entire length of both his victim’s soles.

“Oh fuck, not the nails.” Jordan’s laughter and screeches echoed off the structure’s walls. Despite how it looked, the raven haired young man, was loving every minute of his tickle assault.

“Is the tickly little boy ready to give in?” Eli playfully taunted. He hadn’t had any plans of being tickled himself. In all actuality, Eli was incredibly ticklish, and loved it. However, being so big, the only people who really tickled him were Kyle, Jake, and Kennie.

Unknown to him, his bare feet were in arms length of his struggling victim. In just a moment, Jordan would be added to the very short list of Eli ticklers. The second he felt his captive’s arm wrap around both his ankles, the bodyguard knew he was in trouble. His suspicions were confirmed, when he next felt Jordan’s nails rapidly tickling his soft, and vulnerable size thirteen feet. The bulky man’s laughter, and wild cackles rang through the locker room.

“Sounds like Jordan’s discovered El’s really ticklish on his feet.” Kyle said.

“Hot damn, we’ll have an ally when we tickle him. Eli’s so big, it’s hard tickling him without the cuffs, and rope.” Jake giggled, and squealed, when Kyle’s fingers wiggled between his ribs.

Jordan’s feet slipped from the bigger man’s grip. “I’m sooo gonna tickle the hell outta Ky, and Jake for telling you how ticklish my feet are. Now, back to you. What was that you said about giving in?” The playful tickler giggled. “You’re feet are awesomely ticklish Eli. You’ve also got an amazing laugh.”

It didn’t take long for Eli to give in to his tickle assailant. The two men smiled, and hugged each other. “Jordan, you’re really fun. Thanks for tickling me. There’s only a few people who do that. I guess, I’m adding you to that list.”

“I’ll tickle you, and let you tickle me anytime Eli.” The two gave each other a kiss on the cheek, and shared another hug, before heading to the Santa Float.

“Welcome everyone to the annual Christmas Parade. I’m your host, Tommy Danville”

“I’m William McDonald, your co-host. Tommy, look at all the happy, and excited kids, and adults. The air is electrified with the joy of the day’s big event.”

“That’s so true, Will. Look, there’s our first float, it’s the Peanut’s gang. And there’s Snoopy’s famed decorated dog house.”

At the end of the line, Jordan, and the other three elves were totally feeling the spirit. They were running, and jumping, all around the float. Eli was making snow angels, then, the four of them began picking up presents, and giving them a quick shake.

Kensington was slated to be Santa this year. At one point, Jordan surprised the older man. He climbed up into Ken’s lap, and started whispering in his ear, as if he was telling Santa what he wanted for Christmas. It really shocked the Hardy patriarch, when Jordan actually did tell him what he wanted. And what he wanted, was for all those in need to receive everything they’d need to be successful, and happy in life. Ken was so moved by the selflessness of Jordan’s wish, he almost broke character, and worked hard not to break down. He knew, if Jordan did agree to be Kennie’s boyfriend, he’d be the perfect future husband for his lonely son. Before the young man got down from his lap, he gave Santa a Jordan style hug, and received a quick stomach tickle. Jordan jumped, and boyishly giggled.

“And, here’s the float everyone wants to see. Santa’s village, complete with some very playful, and frisky elves.”

The four guys were laughing, and having a playful snowball fight. At one point, Jordan winked at Eli, then the two of them tackled Kyle. Jordan slipped the trapped man’s felt shoes off, and proceeded to tickle his friend’s feet. Kyle’s cackling got worse, when Eli’s fingers kneaded his sides, and pits.

“Hey Will, looks like that elf’s gotten into quite a ticklish situation. Glad it isn’t me.” Suddenly, Tommy’s laughter boomed over the sound system. “Hey, that tickles.”

The co-host chuckled. “I couldn’t resist Tommy.”

“Just wait till later, I’m gonna have to see if you’re ticklish too.”

Jordan didn’t notice Jake sneaking up behind him. Before he knew it, he’d been pinned, and was getting a four man tickle treatment. He was quickly turned into a helpless, writhing, giggling little boy, as thirty fingers ravaged the young man’s very ticklish body.

“That was amazing. I had a great time.” Jordan said as he got undressed, and headed for the shower.

“It really was. I’m glad we met.” Eli smiled, and wrapped Jordan’s small frame in a bear hug, that lifted the giggling man off the floor.

“I love guys who can pick me up.” Jordan giggled at his own joke, while the other’s groaned.

“You’re coming over later this evening right? Eli’s gonna be there too.” Jake asked. The couple made Jordan the filling for a Jake, Kyle, and Jordan sandwich.

“As long as you two don’t squish me first.” Everyone got one last Jordan hug, and kiss before they left. Jordan gathered his things, and proceeded to the shower. Twenty minutes later, the raven haired young man emerged from the shower area, and got dressed.

Just when he was ready to turn the lights out, and lock the door, Jordan heard a faint noise. “Hello! Is anyone in here?” A shiver, that didn’t come from the chilly air ran up, and down the young man’s spine. He started to call out again, when a strong arm wrapped around his chest, pulled him backwards, against a rock hard body, and a hand gagged his mouth.

I hope you've enjoyed meeting the new boys and characters. I actually wrote this as a one chapter story, and decided to revive it. I've always loved Jordan, and Kennie. After getting a brainstorm, I was able to come up with some ideas to make this a longer story.
As always, thanks for reading. Please, continue reacting, and giving feedback.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter. I really love Jordan and Kennie, they both gave good hearts and love to be tickled.

I'd always loved those two. I've got some ideas for them. I'm surprised you're not threatening me for the cliffhanger with Jordan in the locker room. LOL

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Great fun start to this story, and interesting characters, and sneaky you leave us with an awefull cliffhanger

  • Love 3
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Great fun start to this story, and interesting characters, and sneaky you leave us with an awefull cliffhanger

I know, I'm evil. And, no fair tickling me to find out what's gonna happen next. LOL

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 1
Link to comment

All you guys reading this, and never mentioned I forgot to say where on his Dad's warm body, Kennie buried his head LOL

I just noticed it. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..