Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love's Always In Season - 2. A Kidnapping & An Interesting Proposal

Jordan finds out who's after him, and why.

In the Locker Room

Panic, and fear dominated the young man’s collective senses. He’d been in a few fights, and a couple dangerous situations. However, he’d never been the subject for a kidnapping. Jordan didn’t even know what this guy, or guys for all he knew would want with him. Hell, he didn’t have anything worth taking him for. Despite his fear, the twenty-five year old continued to struggle against his captor. Suddenly, he noticed a familiar scent.

“Do you agree to be a good little boy? I promise, you won’t be harmed.” The speaker’s voice was a bit rasped, and slightly muffled.

Jordan decided to get a bit playful, and try to have some fun with his abductor. If he was actually being kidnapped, why not get a few laughs in. The raven haired man slightly nodded his head yes. As soon as the man’s hand eased up a bit, Jordan smiled, and licked the massive palm. The shock of being licked, surprised the masked attacker, and he loosened his hold enough for the smaller man to slip out of his grip. Not giving the hulk a chance to gather himself, Jordan quickly swept his assailant’s legs out from under him. The big guy yelped, and fell face forward to the floor. Just as quick, Jordan straddled the downed man’s back, and proceeded to knead his fingers along the now struggling man’s sides, between his ribs, and into his pits. The masked man was instantly turned from captor, to a helpless, writhing, and hysterically laughing captive. His legs, and fists pounded the locker room floor. The boisterous sound of his screaming cackles echoed through the entire space. The multiple pleads for mercy, fell on deaf ears.

At the entrance, two other masked men were doubled over, laughing at their companion’s predicament. “Do you think he’s ready for us to intervene yet?” The one on the right asked.

“Give him another couple minutes, let’s see if he can get the boy under control first.” The two men shared another chuckle, and continued to listen.

“Alright mister, spill it. Why’d you try kidnapping me?” Reaching back, one of the muscular legs were caught in mid kick. The struggling foot was easily stripped of its only protection. After ensuring his feet weren’t with in reach of his flailing captive, Jordan’s nimble fingers started scratching, and dancing across the large sole in his grip.

The minute he felt the smaller guy’s fingers, the masked giant howled in wild, high pitched laughter. When the inquisitive tickler’s index finger began exploring the bases of his toes, the laughter morphed to silent gasps. Desperately, the ticklish man kept trying to wriggle free, he was completely shocked this smaller guy was able to keep him so helpless.

“I think they’ve had enough fun. Let’s go get him.” The man on the right, pointed to the opposite side. “You go that way, I’ll go this way, he won’t be able to see us at the same time.” Quietly, the duo went their designated routes, to capture their intended victim.

“Still not hearing you talk big guy.” Jordan snickered, and caught the other leg. Jordan removed the second shoe, and as he was taking the sock off a strong grip took hold of his wrist.

“Damn it Web, can’t you keep the kid under control? He’s like almost two times smaller than you. I knew you were ticklish, but c’mon really? Being taken down by a little boy.” Under his mask, the second man was fighting the urge to start laughing.

Jordan was really trying to get his wrist free, but the other man was able to get him face down on the floor. The half Indian did his best to buck his new attacker off his lower back. He was in mid struggle, when a second pair of hands began vigorously, wiggling in the hollows of both his pits. Shrill, squeals escaped the twenty-five year old’s mouth. Right after the first tickle attack, Jordan received another one. The second was in the form of the one on his back kneading his sides, ribs, and hip bones. Being completely trapped, and tickled, the only thing the ticklish young man could do was continuously laugh, and kick his legs. The freedom his legs enjoyed, didn’t last long, because his original attacker recovered. Now, his legs were trapped, and both his socks, and shoes were ripped from his vulnerable, creased bare soles.

“Let’s see how you like it tickle boy.” The hulk chuckled, and rapidly scribbled all his fingernails back and forth across both small soles. He also made sure to work his nails between each crease, and under the struggling man’s toes.

Jordan screamed in laughter, his head shook side to side, and his energy was starting to wane. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold out before completely giving in to the three men’s desires.

“Alright kid, ya wanna be a good little ticklish boy, and come with us willingly?” The man tickling Jordan’s pits asked.

Not having any other choice, Jordan gave in, and nodded his submission. The tickle attack ceased, and he was rewarded with a few minutes of a rejuvenating massage. The big guy replaced Jordan’s socks, and shoes. He then, helped the spent victim stand, and blindfolded him. His arms were carefully tied behind his back, and his ankles were tied together. Finally, he was flung over the hulking attacker’s shoulder, and the four men left the locker room.

Jordan was carried to a black nondescript car. Because he was continuously being tickled, and lightly spanked on the ass, the twenty-five year old was boyishly giggling, and yelping the entire time. As soon as the back door was opened, Jordan was very gently placed on the seat. The rope on his ankles was removed, so were the ones on his wrists. However, the blindfold stayed securely in place. The hulk, and one of the three kidnappers got in the front seat, and the third was in the back with their captive.

Along the way, the kidnapper with Jordan had placed the young man’s legs in his lap. He then removed the sneakers, and began gently massaging the sock clad feet, and toes. Jordan was constantly slightly squirming, and wiggling his toes. His soft boyish giggles made the other three guys smile, and chuckle at the cuteness. Despite his situation, Jordan was having a good time, so far. The half Indian, was curious what was next. The familiar scent back in the locker room, kept nagging at the back of his mind. After what seemed like a long drive, the car finally came to a stop, and Jordan’s shoes were replaced. A few seconds later, the door opened.

The Hardy’s Estate

“I’m gonna remove the blindfold. It’s bright out here, wear these shades, so you won’t hurt you eyes.” One of the men said.

“These are some of the most considerate, and playful kidnappers I’ve ever come across. Not that I’ve come across any before.” Jordan thought to himself. He kept his eyes closed, until he was told he could open his eyes. The dark haired young man blinked behind the sunglasses. He was standing outside a very nice, but relatively modest home. Jordan judged the house to be two or three levels, depending on if there’s a basement. The outside was a beautiful mint julep, with forest green trim. The entire structure was lined with Christmas lights, and garland. A very tasteful golden bow decorated the front door. Jordan was eventually led inside, by a side entrance.

Once inside, the young man removed his shades, and handed them back to one of the trio. He lightly whistled, as he took in his surroundings. The walls were painted a warm, and inviting light cream, the desk and bookshelves were a very light, almost white wood. A comfortable swivel chair was behind the massive desk. Sunlight poured in the room, through the spotless french doors. The doors led to a patio, with a spectacular view of the gardens, and fountains.

“The boss will be with you momentarily, young sir. Is there anything you’d like to drink?” The hulking man softly asked.

“I think, I’d like a glass of white zinfandel, if you have it. Please, and thank you. It might help put me at ease, at least until I find out what this is all about.” Jordan didn’t have to wait long, with in a minute, he had a glass of wine in his hand. Then, he was asked to sit, and make himself comfortable, in one of the cushioned arm chairs in front of the fireplace. Resigning himself to whatever fate held in store, Jordan decided to make himself comfy. He slowly sipped the wine, savoring the flavor, and slipped his shoes off. The blazing fire, felt great, and warmed his feet, and toes. Jordan closed his eyes, and let go of a relaxing yawn.

“I’m glad to see you’re feeling at home here, and comfortable. I do hope my three boys weren’t too rough with you, young mister Baxter.”

Hearing the sudden appearance of a new voice, made Jordan slightly jump, and almost drop his glass. Recovering, the young man, cleared his throat, got up, sat the glass on the coaster sitting on the side table, and extended his hand to his host. “I’m Jordan Baxter.” Immediately, he blushed, having realized giving his name was quite redundant. The taller, grey haired man standing before him started energetically laughing. The sound, was so melodic, and jolly Jordan was feeling quite at ease. He even managed to actually join with his host, in laughter.

“Jordan, I’ve brought you here for a number of reasons. Please, sit back down, and indulge me for some time, so I can explain a few things.” The older man poured himself a scotch rocks, and after slipping off his shoes, joined his guest in the other arm chair.

The man beside him, somehow seemed familiar to him, then it finally registered who it was. “Y….you’re M….Mister Hardy.” Jordan stammered, and quickly took another sip of wine.

“Yes, I am. Please, don’t think you have to act a certain way around me. I want people I’ve brought here, to be themselves. First, I must apologize if you were scared by the way you were delivered here. I have to be honest, I’ve had my eye on you, for quite awhile, you’re an impressive young man. I’ve also had you thoroughly checked out, because of what I’m about to propose.”

“Honestly, the initial capture, had me freaking the hell out.” Jordan cleared his throat, and blushed. “Please, pardon my language sir. I’ve had an amazing time. However, I’ve got one thing to suggest.” Jordan was doing his best, not to smile.

“What is that son?”

Being called son by this man, gave Jordan a warm feeling in his heart. He hoped with everything in him, he’d be called that again. “Next time you have someone kidnap me, don’t use two of my best friends, and my new best friend to do it. Although, they did make it incredibly fun.”

Ken gasped, then pressed a button on his watch. “Would you three come in here? We’ve been found out boys.”

“Alright bro, how’d you figure out it was us?” Kyle asked as he, Jake, and Eli entered the room.

Jordan got to his feet, and jumped into Eli’s arms. He wrapped his arms and legs around the massive hulk, and kissed his cheek. He then repeated the show of affection with the other two men. His childlike energy, and playfulness brought a smile to Ken’s face, just as it did on the float.

“C’mon kiddo spill it.” Jake said. Eli, and Kyle got a firm hold on Jordan’s arms, and Jake started tickling the squirming man’s sides, and ribs. The office was bursting with boyish laughter, and joyful chuckling. Ken didn’t want to be left out, so he joined Jake, and began tickling the younger man’s arm pits. It only took a minute before Jordan squealed, and hollered his surrender.

“Next time you guys play one of our kidnap games, wash your hands and feet first.” Jordan smiled, and hugged his friends. He couldn’t help giggling at everyone’s expressions. He pointed to his own nose. “Guys, sniff your hands for a second.”

The trio did as requested, and it dawned on them what Jordan was referring to. “It’s the lotion, you mix up.” Kyle, and Jake looked at each other, and lightly smacked their foreheads. Everyone chuckled at the husband’s antics.

“It kept nagging at the back of my mind. I was too confused over why I’d ever be kidnapped, to realize what I was smelling.” Then, he looked at the other man. “Umm, Mr. Hardy, would it be ok if I hugged you, and gave you a kiss on your cheek? Even though we’ve just met today, I’m already feeling like you possibly, maybe love me, like another son. I hope I’m not overstepping, or making an incorrect judgment. In this short amount of time, you’ve already been more of a father, than I’ve ever had.” Jordan blushed, and nervously drew a line with his toe.

The request, and it’s almost pleading delivery brought tears to the older man’s eyes. Unable to speak, he simply opened his arms.

Jordan gave the man a gentle kiss, then hugged him, with every ounce of love that flowed through his youthful body. Pulling back slightly, he noticed the tears in the fatherly man’s eyes. “D….did I hurt you, or do something wrong sir?”

“No, Jordan, you’re an amazing young man. It felt like I was being embraced by an angel. There’s only two other people who give me that feeling. My wife, and son. I hope you’ll let me be a father figure to you. Not that I think you need one, but I’d be proud to have someone like you, be a part of my family.” Ken had to stop himself, he was in danger of spoiling his son’s plan to get Jordan as he boyfriend.

“I can’t promise anything, except I’ll be open, honest, and fully consider anything you request, Sir.”

“That’s all I can ask for. Except, please call me Ken, or Papa Ken, if you’d like.” Kensington smiled, poured himself a glass of Merlot, and refilled Jordan’s glass.

“I think I’d like to call you Papa Ken. Somehow, it seems to fit you. You’re a very emotional, and caring man, despite your power, and wealth. I’m amazed at the understated home, and property. I’d never expect such a modest home, and garden from the upper class.” Jordan paused, and sipped his wine.

“I’m gonna stop you right there. Yes, we’re well off. However, we didn’t start this way, we’ve worked very hard to accumulate the resources we have. The company gives its time, and financial resources to every charitable program, and organization our city offers. My wife, myself, and our son, Kennie donates our time, and own money as well. For years, we’ve been crossing paths with you, the three of us have worked side by side, and that’s how I’ve come to the decision of having you brought into my organization, and hopefully, family.” Again, Ken internally reminded himself, not to divulge too much. He took a deep breath, and continued. “I learned about your playful games with the boys, from Kyle, and Jake. So, that’s why you were brought here in the manner you were. We all thought, you’d enjoy the rush of excitement, and mystery.”

“It was an awesome call, on your part Papa.” The twenty-five year old blushed. “Umm did they also tell you about my incredible ticklishness, and love for it?”

Ken chuckled, and nodded his head. “I also saw the parade, and noticed the four of you, in a ticklish situation.” Jordan again blushed, and the other four men chuckled. “Okay, here’s my proposals. First, I’d love for you to work for my company, in two capacities. The first, as my assistant. You’d be answering phones, scheduling appointments, researching, and working with every team member putting out any fires that may ignite, or are threatening to ignite. We’ve established close to an immaculate reputation, and would like to keep it that way. The second I’d love for you to be the event coordinator. You’d be working with the various other coordinators among the different organizations. All this can be done anywhere you’d like, and you can almost make your own hours. I only ask that you spend at least five to six hours a day in the office, maybe seven, if it’s really busy. The base salary is $100,000.00 a year. After your evaluation period is up, it’ll increase. Any questions so far?”

Jordan was flabbergasted when he heard the salary. He’d never even seen that much money in his entire life. He was momentarily speechless, and just simply shook his head no.

“I can tell the salary really threw you for a loop. Let me explain, I’ve looked at your college degree, and the jobs you’re working. Son, you’re working hard, but, not smart. I guarantee, you’re way more qualified for the position I’m offering. However, if you accept my proposal, you’d have more time, and be in a better financial situation. As of right now, you’re in decent shape, as far as debt ratio to income. Your rent, and every bill is paid on time, however, you’re not leaving any time for yourself. You need that time to relax, and recharge. If we don’t take time for ourselves, we burn out. I don’t want that to happen to you Jordan. You’re much too valuable a person, and have too much heart. It would be devastating, to see you become a listless entity. With this position, you’d actually get more time to devote to your civic responsibilities, and make more of a difference. Part of your job, would be working for charity. Jordan, you’d also have more money to donate. So, please seriously consider my offer. There’s no expiration date, it’s on the table, forever.”

Tears started falling from Jordan’s eyes. He couldn’t believe how his luck was changing. Instantly, Ken’s arms were around his quivering shoulders. Jordan looked into the older man’s eyes. He saw only love, respect, and concern reflecting from the bright tiny orbs. He took an offered tissue, and blew his nose. “I don’t have to think about it Papa Ken, I gratefully accept your offer, and promise to do nothing less than my best for you. I only have one request, let me give my other jobs two weeks notice, and I need to work the full two weeks. I’d also like to have the company look into seeing if they can be of some help to the LGBTQ youth center. I teach Judo, and self defense classes there, as well as help council the despondent youth of the community.”

“You teach Judo? What belt are you?” Eli asked,

“Yes, I do, I’m a second degree black belt.” Jordan giggled, and blushed.

“That’s how you took me down, after surprising me.” Eli smacked his head, causing a round of mirth filled chuckling.

“How in the world did he surprise you, and take you down Eli? You’re a fifth degree black belt in Judo, and Tae Kwan Do. Not to mention, you’re my son’s bodyguard.” Ken asked through his laughter.

The bigger man blushed, and suddenly found the rug very interesting. “Umm, well…. He uh, l...licked my hand when I had him gagged. It surprised me so much, I loosened my grip on him, and that’s when the little bugger took my ass down. Then, to make matters worse, he was able to keep my pinned, and helpless under him.” Everyone was laughing like crazy hearing the tale.

“How?” Was all Ken could get out, he was so overcome with laughter.

“Jordy was tickling the hell outta poor El.” Kyle offered.

“Yeah, he even managed to get the big guy’s shoe, and sock off. He tickled Eli’s bare foot, he’d have tickled the second foot, if we hadn’t intervened.” Jake continued.

“All joking and kidding aside, I accept your requests, and would expect nothing less of you. You’ve just proven my decision was completely sound. You put your responsibility, and the needs of others before your own.” Ken, and Jordan shook hands, and embraced each other. Off to the side, Kyle, Jake, and Eli were hugging each other, and giving high fives. “I’ll let you spearhead the company involvement with the youth center, and suggest you get Kennie to help with the project as well.”

Jordan cocked his head to the side, and looked at Eli. “Hey, big guy, I’ve got a question. Did you let me win in the locker room?”

“No freakin’ way bro. I have way too much love, and respect for both of us to ever do that. You took me by surprise, fair and square. It was all on me for falling for you playful tactic.”

Jordan chuckled. “I want you to come on your days off, or free time, and help teach my kids. Hearing your advanced belts, in the two styles would really add a different element to the classes. And, we could have some real fun sparring.”

“You’ve got a deal little bro.” Eli smiled, he kissed Jordan’s cheek, and bear hugged the smaller guy. “I’d also like to work with you anyway. You were damn good at taking me down, and using your speed, and agility to your advantage. You did the same thing with the security guard this morning. However, I noticed you could use some work, and tightening up on a few moves. You could also learn some useful shortcuts, that’ll save you some physical exertion, and time. That’s if you’re interested in advancing your level, and maybe learning Tae Kwan Do as well.”

“That would be awesome.” Jordan looked at Ken. “Papa Ken, wasn’t there another thing you wanted me to consider?”

“Yes, Jordan, there is something else. I’d like you to...”

Ok, originally, Kennie's plan to ask Jordan out was gonna play out in this chapter. However, my characters wanted this instead. I'm really having fun bringing more life to these characters. In my original story, they weren't so developed, and the plot was not as intricate. I have truly been amazed I've been able to take the original one chapter story, and turn it into multiple chapters. I'm hoping for more fun, and intriguing times to come.
Thanks for reading, and please continue to react, and comment.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

A fun chapter 

I thought you'd like it. I loved the meeting with Ken. LOL 

And, there's a fun cliff hanger.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter, a “good” kidnapping, for what seems to be a very worthy Jordan. Lookin forward to much more.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..