Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Teens In Love - 1. Weekend Fun pt. 1

Mike's and Robbie's Dads are going for a weekend couple's retreat, and the four men decided to let the boys stay in the cabin by themselves, for the first time.

"Hey, Robbie, wait up." Mike Stetson hollered as he started running toward his best friend, Robbie Hartford. The blonde teen's size nine and a half red and grey sneakers with orange soles pounded along the grassy field as he ran after his target.

Robbie stopped walking and turned around. His neck-length hair slightly blew in the wind, making his locks look like a flickering flame. He drew an imaginary line in the grass with the toes of his size nine black skater shoes. As soon as he saw who'd called out to him, a big smile came across the curly-haired redhead. The smile morphed into a look of surprise as he grunted when his friend crashed into him, sending them both to the grassy field. The two fifteen-year-old boys were a mass of giggling and squirming arms and legs while they rolled around, each trying to dislodge the other.

"Have ya ever heard of brakes, Mikey?" Robbie squealed as his slightly taller bud finally pinned him.

The giggling red-haired teen's soft, light silvery-blue eyes sparkled as he looked into his friend's gorgeous hazel-colored eyes. With his height of five-foot-six, the teen was only a couple of inches shorter than his curly-haired blonde counterpart's current height of five-foot-eight. Robbie and Mike grew up beside each other and remained inseparable. When some guys moved into different interests and circles than most of their childhood friends, these two teens got closer, and their lives became more intertwined. They were both physically demonstrative when showing affection towards their families and each other, regardless of where they were or who was nearby.

"Umm, I think so. Aren't brakes the thingies on cars that make them stop? Did they finally make them for teen boys?" Mike smirked and wrapped Robbie in a chokehold, giving him a noogie.

"Eeeekkkk! Not the noogie." Robbie cackled and wriggled in his buddy's unbreakable grip.

"Say you love me, Robbie." Mike snickered and kissed his friend's nose while continuing the noogie.

"Okay, I love you."

The blonde teen straddled the slightly smaller one's waist and waved his arms over his head. "Yes! And, Mike Stetson wins yet another noogie contest." He giggled.

Mike slid off of Robbie and laid beside him. The two looked at one another, smiled, and held hands. As if they were one connected unit, the teens sighed in unison and closed their eyes. This was just one of many comfortable minutes of silence the two of them shared throughout the years they'd known each other. Robbie giggled and squirmed when Mike's arm wrapped around his waist, and his fingers very lightly started wiggling and pressing into his side. Ever since he could remember, Robbie had been incredibly ticklish.

Being ticklish and the love for tickling and getting tickled was something Robbie and Mike discovered they had in common early on in the friendship. It wasn't long before the two boys started having playful tickle fights, tickling each other to reveal secrets. Robbie loved hearing Mike's boyish giggles, and it was the same for Mike with Robbie. The second Robbie started laughing, so did Mike it never failed. Soon, the early afternoon air was filled with the sound of lighthearted teenage laughter and squeals.

Robbie laid his head on Mike's firm and muscular chest. He loved hearing the other boy's strong heartbeat. It made him even happier when it matched his own. Thoughts and visions of him and Mike being husbands and having a family ran through his mind. Robbie hoped it would happen one day. Just like it had for his dads and Mike's dads.

Mike looked down at his bro and smiled as he lightly ran his fingers through the forest of red curls. Tears welled in his eyes as he thought about how much he loved the boy in his arms. Although they never expressed romantic feelings for one another, the blonde teen couldn't help but believe that he and Robbie were meant to be a couple. He just didn't want to take the chance of being wrong. "I love being with you like this, Rob." He said as he gently kissed his friend's forehead.

"Me too, Mike. You're the only one I've ever been able to be myself with, other than our Dads." Robbie giggled as he slightly raised Mike's shirt and lightly grazed his fingers back and forth across the blonde's stomach, just under his belly button.

Mike's eyes widened. He started giggling and squirming, trying to escape the playful tickle attack. "Roooobbbbbieeeeee!" Mike squealed as he crunched his abs. The blonde teen's legs started moving against the grass as he continued giggling like crazy and wriggling.

"Mike, you're the cutest ticklish teen boy ever." Robbie giggled and then blew a raspberry on Mike's stomach, which caused him to lurch forward, cackling and rubbing his stomach like the doughboy in the commercials.

"Am not." Mike fake pouted and blew a raspberry at Robbie before they both cracked up laughing at their antics. "Hey, guess what we're doing this weekend?" Mike asked as he excitedly jumped up and down like a little kid.

Robbie giggled and shook his head at the goofy teen. He loved how playful the two of them still were. "Umm, is it watching you shower? Cause your pit funk was strong." As soon as the words left his mouth, Robbie was forced on his back. His boisterous laughter floated in the afternoon breeze. The redhead rolled side to side and kicked his legs as Mike's fingers moved at lightspeed, tickling his upper body.

"You're just jealous cause I got man musk, and you're still in the boyish BO stage." Mike pinned his ticklish prey's arms over his head with one hand. He used his free hand to alternate wiggling the five fingers in Robbie's cavernous pit hollows. "Coochie coochie, bro." Mike taunted playfully.

"Shit! Not the coochie's." Robbie screeched wildly with laughter. His arms desperately tried breaking free, but Mike had always been a little stronger than Robbie, so he knew he was trapped.

"Do you give?"

"YES!!! I GIVE!!! UNCLE!!!" The redhead squealed.

"Ya still love me, Rob?" Mike asked as he hugged the heavily panting redhead.

"Of course, I do. That was awesome." Robbie's laughter subsided to his boyish giggles.

As usual, Mike started giggling too. "Anyway, what I was saying before a certain adorable but annoying redhead interrupted me is our Dads are leaving tonight for a weekend-long couples retreat. They've decided to let us stay in the cabin for the weekend by ourselves."

Robbie sat up lightning fast. "Are you serious? That's AMAFREAKINING!" Robbie was now even more excited than Mike.

Mike shook his head and broke up laughing at his bud's splicing of words. "Row, only you could come up with a word like that. I love how your mind...sometimes works."

Robbie glared at Mike and playfully growled as he lunged at the taller boy. He tackled him, rolled the blonde on his stomach, straddled his butt, and wrapped his arm around Mike's kicking legs. "You're sooo dead, Stetson!." He grinned and slipped off Mike's sneakers. Robbie giggled and fanned in front of his nose. "Woah, ya need to change your socks. Either that or wash your feet more."

"You know you love my feet smell."

Mike's cackles flowed past his soft, plump lips like a river. His head shook side to side, and he tried breaking Robbie's hold on his green and black polka-dotted thin athletic ankle sock-clad feet. Mike's feet were his second, most ticklish spot. His first was his ass cheeks. The blonde teen's feet wriggled and squirmed, his arches wrinkled, and his toes curled and uncurled in their cotton house.

Shrieks and high-pitched laughter were all Robbie heard as his thin, nimble fingers danced and skittered along the slightly bigger soles. He actually did love Mike's foot scent. In fact, the redhead loved everything about his favorite boy's feet. Robbie had a fetish for feet and tickling, as did Mike. That was one of the things they bonded over. "Say Robbie's the best, or I make the socks magically disappear." Robbie giggled.

Mike's fists pounded the grassy field as he wriggled and writhed under the other teen. The blonde was in heaven. For the most part, only the Dads and Robbie ever tickled him. "Okay, Robbie's the best." Mike hollered out a minute or two later. He lay there giggling and wiggling his toes while Robbie gently massaged them and kissed his toes through the socks. "Ya know, you're the best at that, Row." Mike giggled when the redhead's fingers hit a ticklish spot on his arch.

Robbie blushed and giggled along with Mike. "You were right, Mikey. I do love the smell of your feet."

Mike smiled and pumped his fist in the air. "Oh, yeah, I knew it. By the way, Red, I love the smell of yours too." He giggled when Robbie blushed an even deeper red. "Y...you're the only one I've ever liked and recently, the only one I let call me Mikey."


"You're the only one who calls me Red and Row." He paused and kissed Mike's cheek. "I love our nicknames for each other, and I love knowing it's something that's only between us."

Mike returned the affection he was shown. "Me too, Red, me too." He looked at his watch, then sat up and put his shoes on. "C'mon, baby boy. Let's get back to the houses. We can pack, get on the four-wheelers, and head up to the cabin." The blonde teen held out his hand and pulled the redhead to his feet.

Robbie sheepishly looked at Mike. "Umm, Mikey, do ya think we can play our tie-up games?" The redhead slightly curled into himself after asking the question.

Mike giggled and ruffled his boy's hair. "I'm counting on it." He paused and tickled the redhead's hips causing him to jump and squeal. "Besides, I gotta keep practicin' ya almost got loose last time." The blonde cackled and ducked his bud's attempt at smacking his head.

Robbie yelped and giggled when Mike hefted him over his shoulder, playfully smacked his ass, and carried him back to their houses which sat side by side.

At their respective houses, the boys packed only the essentials. Extra clothes were already at the cabin. They met their Dads in Robbie's driveway and were getting the obligatory Dad speech about not getting too wild, don't clog up the jacuzzi, and turning the heater off in the indoor pool when you leave to come home. Finally, the ever-popular, don't burn the place down. The boys were also informed the fridge was stocked with fried chicken, bbq ribs, three frozen pizza's in the freezer, veggies, and drinks. They were made aware of the snacks in the cupboard. After a round of tickles, hugs, and kisses, the four men got into Robbie's dad's SUV and left for their retreat.

Mike and Robbie shouldered their bookbags with the things they were bringing, went to the garage, pulled the four-wheelers out, and made sure each house was locked tight. They straddled the machines, nodded at each other, put their helmets on, and then sped off through the field to the dirt road that led up the mountain where the cabin was located.

The boy's dads were best friends in college, and the four of them stayed friends and decided to buy a hundred acres of land, part of which was on a mountain. The four men found two surrogates to impregnate, and the two families coexisted as one big family unit. The two couples built a two-story cabin with a basement and an indoor, in-ground full-size pool.

The ride took about fifteen to twenty minutes. Mike and Robbie dismounted the four-wheelers. The pair stood on the front porch, and holding hands, they both took a deep breath of fresh mountain air. The teens locked eyes, high-fived each other, giggled boyishly and shared a long, loving embrace.

Wow! Mike and Robbie, what a pair of adorable, fun loving teens. I'll be interesting to see what these two boys can get into by themselves in a mountain cabin.
As always thanks for reading, commenting, and rating.
Love y'all
This is a collaboration with a Deviantart user named nbdyreally
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great start. Mike and Robbie come across as fun loving individuals with a great friendship and a love of tickling.

Now what mischievousness can two teenagers get up to in a mountain cabin.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great start. Mike and Robbie come across as fun loving individuals with a great friendship and a love of tickling.

Now what mischievousness can two teenagers get up to in a mountain cabin.

Hmm, the real question is what can't they get up to. LOL 

They're gonna have a lot of laughs together. :P  I love Mike and Robbie, the chemistry and their banter is amazing. It's gonna be fun watching these guys grow in their relationship and love for one another. :) 

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Very nice how these two are inseparable. Like how you have set it up that they both openly gay and accepting. A lot of stories I read start out with at least one not knowing whether he is gay or straight and another boy afraid to tell the other that they like him. Really appreciate the way it has started. Can't wait to read more.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, BoyLove said:

Very nice how these two are inseparable. Like how you have set it up that they both openly gay and accepting. A lot of stories I read start out with at least one not knowing whether he is gay or straight and another boy afraid to tell the other that they like him. Really appreciate the way it has started. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks BL :) 

I've read those stories too, and the ones with kids so afraid of being outed they're either scared of taking chances or they lash out at everyone else. While, I completely understand and sympathize with both mindsets, I don't think it's a positive portrayal of being gay. I tend to like strong gay men, who are comfortable in their own skin and don't give into bullying. 

Part of this comes from the fact that while I didn't think I was a rainbow flag waiving gay youth, I actually was. A friend of mine pointed out to me, yeah, you said the obligatory I like girls in high school. Even kissed a few, but you came out as bi at 16 and then fully came out at 18. He then told me, Andy, you didn't come out of the closet, you came out of the French doors. LOL And, I've never had sex with a woman, so that's why I tend to write stories with boys who are gay and not afraid. My parents didn't try to dissuade me from my sexuality, they just didn't talk about sex, period. LOL 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, weinerdog said:

Just discovered this like what I'm reading so far

He is a very gifted writer. I read everything he has written, and love it all. He writes for the enjoyment of all, and loves to hear from us who read his stories and respect our imput.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Just discovered this like what I'm reading so far

I hope you continue to enjoy it. It's been a blast to write so far. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, BoyLove said:

He is a very gifted writer. I read everything he has written, and love it all. He writes for the enjoyment of all, and loves to hear from us who read his stories and respect our imput.

*hugging you* Holy Shit! That's... I'm speechless. Thank you Boylove.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Love the start. The boys are so fun and clearly have a deep bond. I can’t wait to Watch them grow. I can’t help but think their little “toe” up game is going to cross some boundaries for them lol

  • Love 3
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Topnotch said:

Love the start. The boys are so fun and clearly have a deep bond. I can’t wait to Watch them grow. I can’t help but think their little “toe” up game is going to cross some boundaries for them lol

Those boundaries were obliterated years ago. LOL

  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Ajbt2001 said:

Those boundaries were obliterated years ago. LOL

Yeah, but tying each other up as teens/adults hits different than being tied up as kids lol. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Topnotch said:

Yeah, but tying each other up as teens/adults hits different than being tied up as kids lol. 

You'd think so, LOL These guys are already well versed in the use of safe words and out of bound tickle spots. LOL Their Dad's made sure they knew a few things before they let the boys indulge their guilty pleasure. :P 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..