Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Teens In Love - 5. All In A Day's Work

It's just a typical day for the family.

Time passed in the blink of an eye. Before anyone knew it, the start of the new school was just over a month. Despite the teen's birthdays being close to two months away, the four dads were trying to find one more gift to give their teens. Keith already took Robbie and Mike to a police auction to choose their first vehicles. Robbie loved sleek cars with good gas mileage and power under the hood. Mike wanted something that he could take off-road, was long-lasting, and durable. They found a Twenty-Twenty forest green Ford Mustang convertible for Robbie, and Mike fell in love with a silver Twenty-Twenty-One Dodge Ram. Keith had both cars detailed and thoroughly checked out before calling the other dads to get the new vehicles home.

"Hey, guys, I've got an idea," Keith said as he walked into the living room.

"So, that's the smoke I saw..." Ray's taunt was cut short by Keith pinning his arms above his head and using his free hand to tickle the exposed armpits.

The slightly older man squealed and wriggled, trying to pull free, but couldn't break his tickler's grip on his wrists. Keith giggled as his nimble fingers lightly wiggled and stroked along the slightly damp cavernous hollows. Finally, after another twenty seconds, Ray yelled out his surrender. Keith smirked as he hopped into his friend/brother's lap. He kissed Ray's nose and laid his head on the man's shoulder.

"How the hell do you keep getting cuter?" Ray asked as he kissed Keith's forehead and hugged the youngest member of the dad's brotherhood.

Keith shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Just lucky, I guess."

The other men shook their heads and chuckled. Timmy walked over, grabbed his husband, lifted him off Ray's lap, then sat down and placed his giggling and squirmy mate on his lap. Keith smiled and playfully licked his husband's cheek, causing the man's protest and menacing glare. However, the glare melted into a smile as he chuckled and ruffled his playful husband's hair.

"Damn, now I've forgotten what the hell I came in here to tell you three goofballs," Keith said.

Suddenly, the room filled with the sound of the younger man's shrieks and boisterous laughter as his husband tickled his bare ribs and sides. Theo and Ray chuckled, and each grabbed one of their brother's ticklish feet and began skittering their nails along the soft bare soles, arches, and under Keith's scrunching toes.

"Shit, not the feet and sides." Keith squealed between his hyena laughs. "This is sooo not fair." He protested as he tried squirming free.

"We're trying to tickle your memory, babe. Otherwise, you might need a trip to Shady Pines." Timmy chuckled.

"I give!!!! I give!!!! Uncle!!!!!" Keith screeched.

The men let their panting and sweaty prey go, and Ray went to the kitchen. He got a cloth, dampened it, and opened the fridge to get Keith bottled water. He returned and started wiping the brunet's brow and face, then made sure he didn't choke or guzzle the water too quickly.

"That was fuckin' awesome." Keith giggled and gave each of his older brothers a hug and kiss. "Just remember, I will get revenge, and I hold POA for everyone." He giggled. "Oh, yeah, I remember now. Let's get the boys an apartment." Keith paused and somehow managed to keep his straight face as he watched the reactions of his fellow Dads. A minute later, the raven-haired man burst out laughing. "Shit, you guys should see your faces." He cackled.

"I thought we finished the weed last week?" Timmy asked.

"We did, I haven't had a chance to get with my supplier yet, and the plants are just starting to grow." Ray offered.

"Then what the hell's the baby bro on?" Theo asked.

"Guys, I'm serious, and hear me out on this." Keith paused. "We all know the boys are playing musical bedrooms. Let's make this easier on them. Instead of turning the loft space over the garage into a game room, let's renovate it into a one-bedroom, two-bath apartment for the boys." The brunet held his hand up to halt the other's opinions for the moment. "Mike and Robbie will feel like they've got their privacy and independence. Also, we tell them that if they take advantage of the gift of freedom or their grades slip, they're back to musical bedrooms until we decide they're mature enough to try it again." Keith lowered his hand and waited for the guy's decision.

"I like the idea. I think we should add a kitchen area, fridge, and stove. There should be a washer and dryer in there as well." Ray said.

"Are we gonna be supplying their food and cooking utensils?" Theo asked as he started making a list of needed materials and appliances.

"We should, but we tell them we'll provide the basics and the main meals, anything else they can get themselves," Keith said. "Also, we tell them there is a minimum of one family meal every day unless time doesn't permit." He continued. "Also, there's to be no alcohol in the apartment. Unless one of us is with them to monitor the amount consumed."

The four men gave their unanimous consent and split up with the divided work assignments.

Robbie smiled and tested the knots Mike tied. The red-haired teen was restrained spreadeagle to the bedposts. His soft bare arches wrinkled, and his toes wiggled as he waited for the fun to begin. He closed his eyes and licked his lips as his imagination ran wild with the thoughts of feeling his strong and loving boyfriend's hands manipulating him and working to make him surrender.

Mike slowly walked around the sides and foot of the bed. The blonde smiled and lightly ran his fingertip along the top of his soulmate's bare toes. His boyfriend's sharp intake of air and soft giggles made him smile even more. "So, you think you're gonna be able to outlast me for the next three minutes?"

Robbie gulped and nodded his head. They'd been playing various games all morning. Currently, they were in the middle of a tie-breaker game to see who'd last longer before climaxing. Mike already had his turn and lasted three minutes. Both boys were totally aroused from working on their edging techniques. The redhead thought he could hold out the longest, but with his dick already hard as steel and a little slick from precum.

Mike rubbed his hands together and straddled his helpless boy. Slowly, he lowered himself until his mate's dick was nestled between his cheeks. Robbie gasped and wriggled as much as possible while desperately telling himself not to give in. The blonde felt the tension in Robbie and snickered. He was pretty sure he'd be winning the tournament. Slowly, the bigger of the two rocked his body back and forth as he leaned down and gently nibbled Robbie's earlobes and his neck. Robbie's body arched, and he could feel his climax reaching its height. The redhead's lip trembled, and beads of sweat broke out along his forehead. His breathing became heavier and more rapid.

Mike knew Robbie was about to explode. However, he wasn't far behind his lover as his volcano threatened to erupt. Mike made his final move. He pivoted and faced the restrained bare feet. With no warning, the blonde's fingers gently stroked the redhead's soles and continued rocking himself against the throbbing member. Then, he leaned down, nibbling and licking Robbie's plump fidgety toes. Finally, Robbie's dam broke. With a primal grunt, his cum broke through the slit and covered his mate's ass. Mike's cum also spewed from his shaft just after Robbie's climax.

"Holifukingshit." Robbie hollered.

Mike lost it. He was hysterically laughing and banging the mattress with his fists. "I love you, babe." The blonde recovered and untied his spent boy.

"I love you too, Mikey." Robbie giggled. "So, how long did I last?"

Mike giggled. "Umm, I'm not even sure. I forgot to look. In case you hadn't noticed, you forced my climax."

Robbie turned his head, glared at his giggling mate, and playfully growled. He straddled Mike's waist and tied the blonde's wrists to the posts. "Didn't even look?" The redhead's nimble fingers kneaded between his ticklish victim's ribs. At the same time, he nibbled and licked the sensitive nipples.

Mike's body writhed and thrashed on the bed. His back arched, and his feet pushed into the mattress. High-pitched squeals and laughter filled the teen's room as he struggled to pull free. Robbie smirked and reached behind him. He began kneading and squeezing Mike's upper thigs and just above his knees. He could feel Mike's dick turning to steel against his bare ass. The redhead licked his lips and rubbed himself back and forth against his mate. Of course, doing that also got him hard again. Both teens were moaning. Mike's moans were mixed with his laughter.

Robbie quickly untied his boyfriend's wrists and lay on top of him, facing Mike's feet. The teens worked in sync as they rubbed against one another. Robbie's tongue slipped between and around Mike's toes as his fingers massaged and tickled the blonde's wriggling soles. Mike's tongue bathed the length of his boy's pinkish soles as his fingers were tickling the top and sides of Robbies feet. Their breathing quickened as their joint climax reached their height, and their cum coated each other's bodies. Robbie slowly turned around and collapsed beside Mike. The two boys giggled and squirmed from carefully massaging and caressing their bodies.

"I... move...like never." Mike huskily whispered.

Robbie giggled. "Ya kinda have to, babe. I've got a class to teach at the center. Then I'm going to the library to put my name on the schedule as a tutor." The redhead sat up and lightly traced the rim of Mike's belly button. "And, you've got wrestling practice, Mikey."

The blonde's boyish giggles filled the room as he squirmed and tried to push his mate's finger away from his ticklish spot. "You're sooo not my sweet angel right now." He pouted.

"Yes, I am." Robbie giggled and moved down to Mike's feet.

"Row..."

Mike's statement was abruptly halted and words replaced by his laughter and squeals as Robbie's fingers tickled his soles and the base of his toes. The blonde teen wriggled and rolled side to side as he tried to pull his feet out of his devilish mate's grasp. "Okay, I give up. You're my sweet angel boy." He squealed.

Robbie giggled and kissed Mike's warm lips. He sat up and was about to head to the shower when his mate's arms wrapped around his waist, and he was hefted over Mike's shoulder.

"Mmmmiiiikkkkeeeyyyyy!" Robbie squealed as his ass was smacked, and he was carried into the bathroom.

Mike giggled and set his boy on his feet. He got the shower's temperature hot enough, then held the curtain open and bowed.

Robbie shook his head and giggled. "My, what a gentleman." He jumped and rubbed his ass where he'd just been pinched.

Mike smirked and got in behind Robbie. He grabbed the shampoo and washed his mate's hair, then slightly lowered his head so his hair could be done. After they rinsed and conditioned each other's hair, Mike handed Robbie a washcloth and held a second one. They squirted their favorite soap onto the wet fabric square and enjoyed the sound of their giggles as they cleansed each other's bodies.

"The exercising and weights are really paying off, baby boy," Mike stated as he caressed Robbie's increasing muscle definition and tone. "You've always been the perfect boy for me, but holy shit, Robbie. You're getting even hotter as your body gets stronger and more mature." He blushed. "You're almost able to keep me pinned down. What am I gonna do if you get stronger than me?"

Robbie giggled and nipped Mike's chin. "Mikey, you'll always be my strong protector and the only one I've ever dreamed of. You're the sexiest and most gorgeous boy I've met. Sure, there are cute and sexy guys, but no one compares to you, my blonde Superboy." Robbie said as he stepped out of the tub.

Mike giggled. "You write for the school newspaper, so does that make you my Lois Lane?" The blonde teen let out a high-pitched scream as he was doused with cold water when Robbie reached in and turned the hot water off. "You're sooo gonna be a teen angel," Mike growled as he got out and glared at his doubled-over hysterically laughing mate. They got dressed, and after sharing a loving embrace and kiss, Mike and Robbie went their separate ways.

Keith drove Robbie to the youth center for his swim class. Robbie gave his dad a hug and kiss, then he walked inside the center. He greeted the lady behind the front desk, signed in, and headed for the pool area. The redhead stripped down to his speedo, grabbed a towel, and left the locker room. The teen set the towel on one of the tables and then climbed the ladder that led up to the diving board. Robbie took a few deep breaths to center himself. He walked to the edge of the board, cleared all thoughts and distractions from his mind, and walked back to the ladder. After one more deep breath, the teen did a flip, landing on his hands, and maintained a perfect handstand. He pushed himself up into another flip, landing on his feet, then executed a perfectly straight dive with hardly any splashing when he hit the water.

When he surfaced, he was shocked to hear the roar of applause. Robbie turned to face the edge of the pool, and after clearing his eyes, he saw his entire class and their rides showing him their pride and approval. The teen blushed and smiled as he hefted himself out and onto the ledge. "Are you guys ready to hit the water? It's really great." He giggled, then slid back down in the pool and began practicing his strokes while waiting for his pupils. An hour later, Robbie gave the students his suggestions and observations, then dismissed the group. After showering, the redhead walked over to the library, and after signing up as a tutor, he headed over to his dad's office.

Mike hopped on his four-wheeler. He rode along the mountain road, then took the old stagecoach road that ran through the county. Within thirty minutes, he'd reached the school's parking lot. Mike dismounted the machine and walked into the gym with five minutes to spare. He headed into the locker room and got into his wrestling singlet. The blue stretchy material showed off his six-pack abs and defined ass muscles. Mike was the subject of many sexual dreams for both guys and girls.

The coach worked them hard, and all the guys were soaked in sweat when practice ended. Mike high-fived and hugged his teammates as they headed for the showers. While showering, Lewis, one of the newest team members, was beside Mike. He knew the blonde was out of the closet and was dying to get him in the sack. The brunet reached over and began massaging Mike's firm, bubble ass, slipping his finger between the hot ass cheeks.

Mike swiftly turned around, grabbed the offending hand's wrist, and squeezed hard enough to make Lewis cry out in pain. "Don't you ever fuckin' touch me like that again, you Goddamned bastard," He growled. "I'm not a piece of meat. I've got a soulmate and am not available." Mike released the other teen's wrist.

Lewis shrunk back against the wall, massaging his sore wrist, and shivered in fear when he saw the menace in Mike's eyes. He closed his eyes and hung his head. "I'm sorry, Mike. I let my lust and attraction for you take over." He paused. "Can you forgive me?"

Mike calmed down and nodded. "Sure, and I'm sorry for hurting you. Is your wrist okay?" He asked as he slowly reached out and felt the red area.

"It'll be fine. I've just gotta take it easy for a few days." Lewis paused. "Who's your soulmate?"

"Robbie Hartford."

Lewis's eyes widened. "The captain of the swim team?"

Mike smiled and glowed with pride as he nodded his head. "He's always been, my angel boy. I don't want to be with anyone but him, ever."

"He's a damn lucky guy."

That night, at dinner, Mike told the family about the incident in the locker room. He was happy that his dads and mate validated his reaction.

"Mike, I'm proud of you for not giving in to your hormones. However, you could've been less physical with him since it was the first offense." Keith paused. "That being said, if he does it again, slap the fuckin' shit outta him." Keith's statement had the others at the table doubled over with laughter.

"Mikey?"

"What's up, Row?"

"Was Lewis hotter than me?"

"Not even if he were covered in whipped cream."

"Thank you for being honest about it. You didn't have to."

"Yes, I did, angel boy. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least tell you."

"Sweet dreams, Mikey. I love you."

"I love you too, my beautiful angel boy."

This was an awesomely fun chapter for me. I loved the boys continuing to grow even closer than they were. It's also nice seeing the Dads more, and getting to know them and their playfulness.
Thanks for reading, reacting, and commenting.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2022 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great Chapter. Full of love and playfulness. Apart from the locker room, where Lewis became a bit touchy, Mikey handled it perfectly.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great Chapter. Full of love and playfulness. Apart from the locker room, where Lewis became a bit touchy, Mikey handled it perfectly.

Thanks. I loved seeing the personalities shine through the characters as they have their moments. Lewis actually responded extremely well, I was kinda expecting him to be more resistant and not taking no for an answer. However, he was very mature about his response. It really wasn't his fault, he's a worked up teen after a grueling wrestling practice. How knows, maybe he'll become a good friend to the guys. 

I loved Keith's interaction with the other dads. He's truly the baby boy of the bunch. It'll be interesting to see the apartment come together and see how the boys handle their newfound monitored freedom. LOL The conversation about the weed was awesome. LOL

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Love this chapter! Nice to see the dads being playful, and serious about their trust in giving the boys an apartment to themselves to learn and be responsible. Hope they can and will do so. Lewis did go a bit far, but as far as I see, it was handled in a mature and respectful way.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..