Jump to content

Keep Quiet

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Horror, Romance

Where Charles Wentworth is now, I do not know. I thought he was dead. It took decades to get over the heartbreak of his disappearance. And yet now that he has sent me a message, I feel not relief but horror… because, if my interpretation is true, then we are all in danger. The message in the sky is clear. Humanity may be about to go extinct.

Copyright © 2019 albertnothlit; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Pascal

  

Wow what an enjoyable reading experience. The characters, the suspense, the science, the images it conjured up in my head. I’ve had a hard time not to stay up and read it all in one go last night! 
 

I highly recommend giving this story a chance to immerse you in its world. You won’t regret it if you enjoy sci-fi and a bit of romance. 

Link to review
Luke Past

  

I really enjoyed reading this story 🙂

Sci-fi combined with orbit of romance.

I liked the characters and the plot turns which were unexpected.

Response from the author:

I'm glad you liked the story, Luke! Many thanks for the review 😀

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..