Jump to content

Conversations With Myself

   (2 reviews)
Sub-genres: Suspense, Soft Sci-Fi

For ten years Christopher Michaels had been doing research on sending information back in time. On the eve of September 11, 2001, he was forced to come out to his wife and son, but that paled in comparison to the dream he had that night. At first he laughed it off, but what if the dream was real? Little did he know when he contacted his boss that history would change. Not only would the Russians, Chinese and terrorists stop at nothing to get their hands on Chris and his time tunnel technology, but the very fabric of time itself would start to unravel.

The author gratefully acknowledges the assistance of David of Hope and Anthony Camacho in editing this story, as well as the support of Awesome Dude  and Gay Authors for hosting it.


This story is purely fictional and any resemblance of characters to real individuals other than named historical figures is purely coincidental and unintentional. Some characters may be gay and at times engage in homosexual acts. Because the story explores characters at various stages of their lives, they may be underage during early sexual explorations. Obviously, anyone uncomfortable with this should not be reading the story, and the reader assumes responsibility for the legality of reading this type of story where they live.

Copyright © 2018 Altimexis; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

PWS

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I’m delighted I came across this story. The plot is fascinating and thought-provoking. Andy is an especially well drawn and lovable character. 

  • Like 1
Link to review
Buddy1691

· Edited by Buddy1691

  

Fascinating story with a lot of high end scientific thoughts put in simple terms.

Ties up the loose ends quite a bit but doesn't explain - for very obvious reasons - why the general state of the world in the first and final realities is the same.

Overall an excellent story.

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..